Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Euro's, along with rogue American politico's, have lost their minds and are risking the very existence of Western Civilization.

https://sonar21.com/when-putin-talks-the-west-better-listen/

So pay careful attention to Putin’s warning to the West during his annual “The State of Russia” speech.

Putin noted that while accusing Russia of plans to attack NATO allies in Europe, Western allies were “selecting targets for striking our territory” and “talking about the possibility of sending a NATO contingent to Ukraine.”

“We remember the fate of those who sent their troop contingents to the territory of our country,” the Russian leader said in an apparent allusion to the failed invasions by Napoleon and Hitler. “Now the consequences for the potential invaders will be far more tragic.”

In a two-hour speech before an audience of lawmakers and top officials, Putin cast Western leaders as reckless and irresponsible and declared that the West should keep in mind that “we also have the weapons that can strike targets on their territory, and what they are now suggesting and scaring the world with, all that raises the real threat of a nuclear conflict that will mean the destruction of our civilization.”

Putin’s remarks were not “off-the-cuff.” It was a carefully crafted message directed specifically at Biden and NATO leaders and came in the wake off French President Macron’s incredibly tone-deaf speech earlier in the week:

French President Emmanuel Macron said Monday that sending Western troops on the ground in Ukraine is not “ruled out” in the future after the issue was debated at a gathering of European leaders in Paris, as Russia’s full-scale invasion grinds into a third year.

The French leader said that “we will do everything needed so Russia cannot win the war” after the meeting of over 20 European heads of state and government and other Western officials.

“There’s no consensus today to send in an official, endorsed manner troops on the ground. But in terms of dynamics, nothing can be ruled out,” Macron said in a news conference at the Elysee presidential palace.

Macron was not the only European leader with a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease. Olaf Scholz did his share to sow more NATO disunity. While he strongly dismissed Macron’s claim that Europe would deploy troops to Ukraine, he threw the U.K. and France under the bus:

Speaking to journalists in Berlin earlier this week, Scholz justified his continued refusal to send Germany’s Taurus long-range cruise missiles to Ukraine by saying it could require German troops in Ukraine to program them.

That would — in Scholz’s view — make Germany an active participant in the conflict.

“This is a very far-reaching weapon,” Scholz said of the Taurus. “And what the British and French are doing in terms of target control and support for target control cannot be done in Germany.”

Besides Putin’s clear warning to the NATO alliance that it is playing with potential nuclear fire, Russia’ s intelligence service leaked a stunning conversation between German military officers who were discussing plans to attack Russia. According to the transcript, a conversation took place on February 19, 2024 among Grafe (department head for operations and exercises at the Air Force Forces Command of the Bundeswehr), Gerhartz (Bundeswehr Air Force Inspector), Fenske and Frohstedte (employees of the Air Operations Command within the Space Operations Center of the Bundeswehr). There was a detailed discussion of using German missiles to attack targets in Russia, such as the Kerch Bridge in Crimea. You can read the full transcript here.

This was not an accidental leak. It was intended to put the West on notice that Russia is fully aware of what NATO officials across the alliance are saying to each other and is aware of plans to attack Russian targets. This leak coupled with Putin’s remarks the previous day is an unmistakable warning to the West that it is approaching a red-line that, if crossed, will require a strong Russian response. Such a response could include destroying NATO bases used to launch attacks on Russia. Putin is not bullshitting. He is serious and the gravity of the matter is underscored by Putin giving the green light to leak intercepted conversations of NATO officers to the media. The West better pay close attention.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Unfortunately for a lot of people here in the U.S. , if they can’t hear the bombs, they don’t worry about it. I just had a hamburger and on my phone came up an article of a statement by Putan, that Alaska was illegally purchased from Russia and it belonged to Russia. Putan is a serious threat to the world. He’s got something to prove! I believe things are gonna get worse before they get better. Thanks for posting this thread! I have no problem supporting Ukraine. I’m not a Biden person either. Putan is like a Batam rooster, that needs his neck rung.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm not a huge fan, but he shouldn't have to say it in the first place.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If Putin doesn't want to get fuc*ed up, he should take his boys home.
Eventually the bully picks the wrong fight.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Rattling of the sabers is getting louder, and few pay attention.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Unfortunately for a lot of people here in the U.S. , if they can’t hear the bombs, they don’t worry about it. I just had a hamburger and on my phone came up an article of a statement by Putan, that Alaska was illegally purchased from Russia and it belonged to Russia. Putan is a serious threat to the world. He’s got something to prove! I believe things are gonna get worse before they get better. Thanks for posting this thread! I have no problem supporting Ukraine. I’m not a Biden person either. Putan is like a Batam rooster, that needs his neck rung.

Two questions:

WTF does a hamburger have to do with it, and

Whose article made this claim?

It's spelled p-u-t-i-n, btw.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Two questions:

WTF does a hamburger have to do with it, and

Whose article made this claim?

It's spelled p-u-t-i-n, btw.
Wabis kin ppls 🥴

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
That "quote" came from a couple of bloggers who took what he actually said way out of context.

Hope the propaganda didn't scare you so much that the burger gave you a tummy ache.

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I saw Putin's interview with Tucker Carson. Putin is an intelligent man and he know more about America than a lot of Americans.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Right.

No evil psychopaths in our military or gov at all.

“We the good guys, just sticking up for democracy.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
I saw Putin's interview with Tucker Carson. Putin is an intelligent man and he know more about America than a lot of Americans.

I have no doubt that he does. Unfortunately most Americans know very little of our history or government.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.

Nobody is worshiping Putin, there are just people that understand the fact he has a enough nukes that work to shut everything down, kinda permanent like.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

It's not a matter of believing Putin, Sam...it's a matter of realizing that our old western allies and the deep state here at home are trying to suck us into a war that western policy caused in the first place.

Do you want to see your own grandkids sent to Ukraine to fight for a corrupt regime?

Do you want to see Ukraine---one of Europe's biggest food producers---brought into the fold to be placed under the heel of the WEF and the UN one-worlders?

I say "F UCK ALL THAT."

I think it would be wise to remember that the Russians have nuclear capability and that they realize the one-worlders want Russia destroyed.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Putin’s not stupid enough to send a nuke. He knows that would be the instant end to him. All he can do is saber rattle. Something tells me we’ve already flown a B2 over his country and Moscow and sent him the pictures, just like we did to North Korea.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Dammit, you owe me a new keyboard, laptop, and monitor. I just projectile vomited all over everything.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think these buffoons that are boasting about Russia being a paper tiger and being weak Are kids. They have essentially beat all western nations armament and all the money and donated conscripts they can muster in Ukraine as well as the over 400K well trained Ukrainian troupes. The casualties are building to huge amounts of KIA/WIA. Russia has been deliberately going slow. I can only guess that Colonel Macgregor and others are correct in saying it's deliberately slow because Putin is hoping they will capitulate and come to the bargaining table. That's been on the table since the beginning and the Biden administration has refused to allow them to negotiate peace. If any of you internet warriors are confident in Ukraine's abilities in whipping Russia I urge you to get your spam fed asses over there and lend your expertise in helping the erotic dance queen beat old mean Putin.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The Euro's, along with rogue American politico's, have lost their minds and are risking the very existence of Western Civilization.

https://sonar21.com/when-putin-talks-the-west-better-listen/

So pay careful attention to Putin’s warning to the West during his annual “The State of Russia” speech.

Putin noted that while accusing Russia of plans to attack NATO allies in Europe, Western allies were “selecting targets for striking our territory” and “talking about the possibility of sending a NATO contingent to Ukraine.”

“We remember the fate of those who sent their troop contingents to the territory of our country,” the Russian leader said in an apparent allusion to the failed invasions by Napoleon and Hitler. “Now the consequences for the potential invaders will be far more tragic.”

In a two-hour speech before an audience of lawmakers and top officials, Putin cast Western leaders as reckless and irresponsible and declared that the West should keep in mind that “we also have the weapons that can strike targets on their territory, and what they are now suggesting and scaring the world with, all that raises the real threat of a nuclear conflict that will mean the destruction of our civilization.”

Putin’s remarks were not “off-the-cuff.” It was a carefully crafted message directed specifically at Biden and NATO leaders and came in the wake off French President Macron’s incredibly tone-deaf speech earlier in the week:

French President Emmanuel Macron said Monday that sending Western troops on the ground in Ukraine is not “ruled out” in the future after the issue was debated at a gathering of European leaders in Paris, as Russia’s full-scale invasion grinds into a third year.

The French leader said that “we will do everything needed so Russia cannot win the war” after the meeting of over 20 European heads of state and government and other Western officials.

“There’s no consensus today to send in an official, endorsed manner troops on the ground. But in terms of dynamics, nothing can be ruled out,” Macron said in a news conference at the Elysee presidential palace.

Macron was not the only European leader with a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease. Olaf Scholz did his share to sow more NATO disunity. While he strongly dismissed Macron’s claim that Europe would deploy troops to Ukraine, he threw the U.K. and France under the bus:

Speaking to journalists in Berlin earlier this week, Scholz justified his continued refusal to send Germany’s Taurus long-range cruise missiles to Ukraine by saying it could require German troops in Ukraine to program them.

That would — in Scholz’s view — make Germany an active participant in the conflict.

“This is a very far-reaching weapon,” Scholz said of the Taurus. “And what the British and French are doing in terms of target control and support for target control cannot be done in Germany.”

Besides Putin’s clear warning to the NATO alliance that it is playing with potential nuclear fire, Russia’ s intelligence service leaked a stunning conversation between German military officers who were discussing plans to attack Russia. According to the transcript, a conversation took place on February 19, 2024 among Grafe (department head for operations and exercises at the Air Force Forces Command of the Bundeswehr), Gerhartz (Bundeswehr Air Force Inspector), Fenske and Frohstedte (employees of the Air Operations Command within the Space Operations Center of the Bundeswehr). There was a detailed discussion of using German missiles to attack targets in Russia, such as the Kerch Bridge in Crimea. You can read the full transcript here.

This was not an accidental leak. It was intended to put the West on notice that Russia is fully aware of what NATO officials across the alliance are saying to each other and is aware of plans to attack Russian targets. This leak coupled with Putin’s remarks the previous day is an unmistakable warning to the West that it is approaching a red-line that, if crossed, will require a strong Russian response. Such a response could include destroying NATO bases used to launch attacks on Russia. Putin is not bullshitting. He is serious and the gravity of the matter is underscored by Putin giving the green light to leak intercepted conversations of NATO officers to the media. The West better pay close attention.

Putin isn't bluffing but the genuine bluffers who live by the big lie may not be capable of believing him.

The West and Ukraine live by the lie and disinform or disinform by omission so much that I don't believe they have the capability to grasp the seriousness of the situation.

There is panic in the West (NATO) and they are trying now to bluff there way out of it, not having the balls to admit they fugged up....they will choke on Russia's peace terms in the end.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
NATO has no intention or ability to invade anyone. Putin and all others w/ a brain know this. He also knows that the timid are easily frightened and that the eurotrash and the dems have mastered timid.

Putin also knows that US taxpayers are tired of paying for the ukes and is worried that Trump will get elected and MAGA. He has demonstrated the weakness of his military and his inability to sustain attacks against a 4th rate opponent w/out material aid from 3rd world schidtholes like N. Korea and Iran.

If the US would get back to being energy independent and united the world would calm the phug down, like when DJT was CinC

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

224 members (1lessdog, 2ndwind, 204guy, 280shooter, 300_savage, 264mag, 33 invisible), 2,015 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,445
Posts18,507,883
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.