Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yeah, Russia has denuded NATO of armaments, killed close to half a million members of the biggest and best trained army in Europe, and he hasn’t even engaged his best forces. His real army is sitting up there in Belarus waiting to crash in on NATO’s flank if they get froggy and jump. No paper tigers there.

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It’s all Flat Ground all the Way to Keeeve .

I believe Poo was almost there at One Point Earlier.

When those Wheat Fields are Dry we may see a Quick End to the Little Nazi Heb Prop and the War .

We’ll all be wondering how could the CCPIA bumble this as Bad as Vietnam..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Wasn't it the Demotards that claimed Trump was going to get us into a war with Russia?

I don't seem to remember but I don't think Trump ever got us this close to the sun......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
None of this would be happening if it were not election year. The WORST scenario will be for biden camp to fold and let Putin have the eastern oblasts, which is all he ever wanted from the beginning to be able to protect his Russians living there and have a straight corridor to his warm water port. if this happens the dems are toast.

SO instead they are all poking pointed sticks at Russia and the inevitable outcome will be some form of serious confrontation, ie small scale nukes. We are the arseholes in this war and have been from day one. Greed and money made by the truck loads for all the neocon politicans is sickening. The Uke, Euro and US politicans are all making bank at our expense.

I would not be at all surprised if this Navaly death was not orchestrated by cia using Putin's opposition party or the ukes themselves. Putin would have been out of his mind to have had this man killed during the tipping point decision making in us congress over additional military aid to Ukraine. See what happened now that Navaly died?!! Putin has been turned into the devil.

Hang on to your hats!!

Last edited by Tesoro; 03/02/24.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
How could that Be the Psychopaths said Emanuel was a Russian Asset ..

Hilarious is still say it ..

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
If Putin doesn't want to get fuc*ed up, he should take his boys home.
Eventually the bully picks the wrong fight.
Youre an idiot, a f uckin idiot

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.

It's not a matter of believing Putin, Sam...it's a matter of realizing that our old western allies and the deep state here at home are trying to suck us into a war that western policy caused in the first place.

Do you want to see your own grandkids sent to Ukraine to fight for a corrupt regime?

Do you want to see Ukraine---one of Europe's biggest food producers---brought into the fold to be placed under the heel of the WEF and the UN one-worlders?

I say "F UCK ALL THAT."

I think it would be wise to remember that the Russians have nuclear capability and that they realize the one-worlders want Russia destroyed.
yes!! Spot on!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.
Not wanting our children to die in a war that literally should never have happened doesnt make one a putin supporter. We have zero f ucking business doing what we are doing. And russia had more nukes than us. Do you honestly think he will allow russia to fall to nato without launching? F ucks sake

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
I think these buffoons that are boasting about Russia being a paper tiger and being weak Are kids. They have essentially beat all western nations armament and all the money and donated conscripts they can muster in Ukraine as well as the over 400K well trained Ukrainian troupes. The casualties are building to huge amounts of KIA/WIA. Russia has been deliberately going slow. I can only guess that Colonel Macgregor and others are correct in saying it's deliberately slow because Putin is hoping they will capitulate and come to the bargaining table. That's been on the table since the beginning and the Biden administration has refused to allow them to negotiate peace. If any of you internet warriors are confident in Ukraine's abilities in whipping Russia I urge you to get your spam fed asses over there and lend your expertise in helping the erotic dance queen beat old mean Putin.
The up to datr numbers are over 500k dead from ukraine and 1.5 million injured. They are using nato weapons, being supported by nato and russia has taken out 2 million of them. This info is easy to find. Anyone stating russia is weak is dumb. This is a war we should not have anything to do with

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, Wasn't it the Demotards that claimed Trump was going to get us into a war with Russia?

I don't seem to remember but I don't think Trump ever got us this close to the sun......
Yup! Trump was the only pres is my lifetime that gave us peace. He was a strong leader and we all gained from having him in office. Look at us now!

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by gunchamp

The retard must really think he will be watching WWIII with Russia on CNN then posting about it on 24hr Campfire. lol

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85

The retard must really think he will be watching WWIII with Russia on CNN then posting about it on 24hr Campfire. lol
Exactly. I just hope when this pops off, dumbasses like him are thrown on the front line!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Exactly. I just hope when this pops off, dumbasses like him are thrown on the front line!

Mainland USA will be the front line when nukes come raining down. The Atlantic won't save us, contrary to what these retarded boomers might think.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That is true and tragically funny.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Mainland USA will be the front line when nukes come raining down. The Atlantic won't save us, contrary to what these retarded boomers might think.
No doubt!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

F uck! Hillary wanted war with Russia so bad she could taste it. Remember that? The evil c unt would almost salivate about it.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not wanting our children to die in a war that literally should never have happened doesnt make one a putin supporter. We have zero f ucking business doing what we are doing. And russia had more nukes than us. Do you honestly think he will allow russia to fall to nato without launching? F ucks sake
Well said. Napolean and Hitler found out the hard way just how hard the Russian people will fight to repel all who invade. Throw in a good Russian winter and you have the perfect recipe for defeat.

My suggestion is to stay out of the war and set up a tough line with Poland. The Poles hate the Russians and with good reason. Yes, i know what Stalin did to the ukranians and I know their beef. If they hate the Russians that bad maybe they need to do a gorilla war with the Russians AFTER they complete the invasion of Ukraine. Joe Biden and the democRATs have gotten us into another fine mess.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/02/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiverRider

It's not a matter of believing Putin, Sam...it's a matter of realizing that our old western allies and the deep state here at home are trying to suck us into a war that western policy caused in the first place.

Do you want to see your own grandkids sent to Ukraine to fight for a corrupt regime?

Do you want to see Ukraine---one of Europe's biggest food producers---brought into the fold to be placed under the heel of the WEF and the UN one-worlders?

I say "F UCK ALL THAT."

I think it would be wise to remember that the Russians have nuclear capability and that they realize the one-worlders want Russia destroyed.
yes!! Spot on!

The idiots in DC seem bent on playing chicken with Putin.

I don't see that being a good idea, or in the interest of United States citizens.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Putin has shown to be deliberate with his words - Western Europe and the US would be wise to heed them.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Right.

No evil psychopaths in our military or gov at all.

“We the good guys, just sticking up for democracy.”

That's some crazy s-hit right there, man oh man leaders around the world are laughing at us what a shame.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 60 invisible), 3,033 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,590
Posts18,532,420
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.