Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
WAY LATE... In this Thread and no-way I'm going back to read it! Just to spout off. Latter nineties off to Ukraine & Russia. State Dept directed program Justice Dept funded. "Interfacing" with Ru & Ua National Police. 4 years as back forth between Nations. Then cooperation generally cooperative/friendly. Many of the "Old Liners" yet in senior positions & knew each other well across borders. But cultures moving apart. Ua West & Ru more into itself. Less dynamic as regimented. Presidents: Yeltsin & Kuchma. Absolute drunk & Absolute Corrupt! Western Ua, geographics looking West, solidifying relations with Poland. Capital Kiev in Western camp too. East Belt, heavy industry regions in East. Those people & Crimea Region exclusive Russian Speakers of culture & choice. Some antagonism made horrible as Kutchma mandating Ua schools ONLY teach Ukrainian Language. A Blow to the Ru speaking folks! Rightfully so, to my mind. They should have been allowed to retain Russian.
Russia & Ukraine both corrupt & that major problem. But old guard corruption more in control & predictable. Ukraine less so. Western investment & growing pains, keeping it far away from UN or NATO Memberships!

Putin is the non-wild card, Wild Card. He's had good success overall. Western weakness & self occupation made worse by climate change and Far Right inspired divisions. Joe Biden reacts to Putin like a scared rabbit. As I was in the USAF in Kennedy years as he told Khrushchev to get his missiles out of Cuba, we needed that kind of Presidential resolve. Putin IS very much what America has made him more than any other Nation opposing. From grass roots up, Americans need to get our own "S" together and as a United States of America, uniting ourselves. Then as restored to the Land the world could look up towards... Not run away, but engage the world. Our by far biggest danger is N. Korea as a wild card. He needs to be fenced in and PRC needs to help us Stablize Asia!
Whew!
Just my take!
John

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Jetboi runnin his yap again 🥴
Haha. Nope, just surprised how many blow hard tough guys cower like little girls at any sort of conflict. Kind like ole bone spur orange man dodging the draft.

Easy to talk schit when you don't have fighting age children or children that can be drafted because of decisions made by war mongering [bleep] politicians. There is not one damn thing in Ukraine that is worth a single drop of American Blood.

I've seen the devastation brought on to parents of children killed in action. If your so damn up on conflict what are you doing here in the United States? Get your ass over to the Ukraine and kick the schit outta them damn Ruskies!!

That's what I thought, you'll stay right here and cower in your new gun room..........

You're a selfish fuqk that can't see past the end of his nose and are so used to thinking about yourself only that you can't see the forest through the trees.
Couldnt have said it better myself!! SPOT ON!!!!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
We don’t have to put a single boot on the ground. We simply arm the Ukrainians and give them what they need, and then create air superiority for them. It’s really that simple. Like I said, do it now or do it later, Putin won’t stop. Beating him now saves a lot of lives from having to beat him later once China begins to believe Russia can actually win something, and starts supporting him. Remember, allies don’t like allies that easily get their azzes handed to them. Weak allies are not good allies, so we need to show the world how weak Putins army is.

So you're still not willing to go to Ukraine.....

Put your money where your mouth is! Pack your schit up, leave your wife and kids and go kill some Ruskies!

You're a fuqking Coward and everyone knows it!

My god, you literally can’t read can you. I NEVER said to put a single US boot on the ground in Ukraine. What I said was give them the tools they need, and then provide aerial support with our jets and long range bombs. Russia’s military is a mess, and they suck. They can’t even operate their carrier, they’ve lost several ships because they don’t know how to defend them, and their fighters make it back to base using GPS’s on cell phones. Let’s give the Ukrainians what then need, bomb the [bleep] out of the Ruskies, and send them back across the boarder. Thats how you beat a bully.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Lyin troll

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"Haha. Nope, just surprised how many blow hard tough guys cower like little girls at any sort of conflict. Kind like ole bone spur orange man dodging the draft."

A supercilious and pompous assed liberal bot is quoted herein. Pity that. Apparently, it is still taking orders from somewhere else. Just another member of the 🤡 show...

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"Let’s give the Ukrainians what then need, bomb the [bleep] out of the Ruskies, and send them back across the boarder. Thats how you beat a bully."

No... that's how you enrich Bidens, Romneys, and many other all the other deep state corporate crooks entrenched in US politics.
Lyin troll
Yes he is, or worse...

*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
We don’t have to put a single boot on the ground. We simply arm the Ukrainians and give them what they need, and then create air superiority for them. It’s really that simple. Like I said, do it now or do it later, Putin won’t stop. Beating him now saves a lot of lives from having to beat him later once China begins to believe Russia can actually win something, and starts supporting him. Remember, allies don’t like allies that easily get their azzes handed to them. Weak allies are not good allies, so we need to show the world how weak Putins army is.

Put your money where your mouth is! Pack your schit up, leave your wife and kids and go kill some Ruskies!

My god, you literally can’t read can you. I NEVER said to put a single US boot on the ground in Ukraine. What I said was give them the tools they need, and then provide aerial support with our jets and long range bombs. Russia’s military is a mess, and they suck. They can’t even operate their carrier, they’ve lost several ships because they don’t know how to defend them, and their fighters make it back to base using GPS’s on cell phones. Let’s give the Ukrainians what then need, bomb the [bleep] out of the Ruskies, and send them back across the boarder. Thats how you beat a bully.
Theres net to no fighting age ukrainians left dumbass. Russia has killed or injured almost 2 million lol. Keep poking that bear and there will be boots on the ground and then nukes. For no f ucking reason. Just do the world a favor and go play in traffic if you want to die that bad

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/04/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
By the way, or if you prefer, BTW: "It is border not "boarder." I forgot to add another BTW... 😉

Last edited by bearhuntr; 03/04/24. Reason: Self explanatory 😀

*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I know of no more divisive issue among those who consider themselves conservatives than the Ukraine conflict.

I am not a fan of all things Trump, but I don’t think there is anyone I trust more than him to end the situation appropriately and extricate the US and it’s “allies” from the situation.

Hailey is on the same page as Biden, which really says a lot.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slope77
I know of no more divisive issue among those who consider themselves conservatives than the Ukraine conflict.

I am not a fan of all things Trump, but I don’t think there is anyone I trust more than him to end the situation appropriately and extricate the US and it’s “allies” from the situation.

Being for endless war for no reason should disqualify one as "conservative"

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
jetjerky is a child. Change my mind..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Ukraine needs pilots you get your worthless ass over there and bomb the fuqk out of them Ruskies.

You have a skill set they could use!

But in the end we all know you won't because your a keyboard Coward, tried and true.

Hell, well take up a donation and fund your bombing expedition!

Yet again we know we won't have to.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Ukraine needs pilots you get your worthless ass over there and bomb the fuqk out of them Ruskies.

But in the end we all know you won't because your a keyboard Coward, tried and true.

I missed my window to sign up for that job, but I tried. Seems at the time the Air Force and Navy didn’t like pilots with 20/250 vision. But if the chit hits the fan and our country asked, I’d gladly go do it.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jetboi gotta finish his gunless gun room no time 🥴

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Jetboi gotta finish his gunless gun room no time 🥴

Funny, you compliment my 270 and then act like I’m going to have a gunless gun room! 🤣🤣.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Could be ur boyfrinds 270 🤷‍♂️

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

I missed my window to sign up for that job, but I tried. Seems at the time the Air Force and Navy didn’t like pilots with 20/250 vision. But if the chit hits the fan and our country asked, I’d gladly go do it.
I doubt Ukraine has a vision restriction. Have you checked into it?

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Slope77

Being for endless war for no reason should disqualify one as "conservative"
Not to mention spending billions of taxpayer money on a war that doesn't threaten the American people.

(I mean an actual threat. Not the perceived danger imagined by blowhard war mongers.)

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by dassa

Jetboi got skeet in his eyes

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dassa

Jetboi got skeet in his eyes

I thought that was Spunk.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 72 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,673
Posts18,513,195
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.