Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The 'BEST' soldiers would be the ones to refuse illegal orders.

But as we've seen over and over again - "illegal" is considered subjective to the government and those within. Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kent State, the Border, FBI spying on Trump, etc.

All that needs to happen is say "all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC" and then frame people like us as "domestic enemies" - you're there.

Hell, Miley said he'd warn China if Trump was about to act on something. You think he'd blink at ordering armor into your town? You think he's alone?

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Given what is being recruited now, more will do as they are told than what might have 20 years ago.

Also, as the size of the country works against .gov, it also works against organization & logistics for the people equally, or maybe even more.

MM

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Erik would make a good POTUS.

President Trump said that he was looking at Erik Prince for Sec. Defense. I think that’s a perfect place for E.P.

After watching E.P on Shawn Ryan’s podcast I thought how badly this country NEEDS his experience, expertise and dedication to God, Country, Family!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Stophel
the civil war WON'T be urban people against rural people (though this will be used as an igniting spark). The war will be the us Government against rural people. We won't ultimately be facing pink haired fairies and drag queens. We will be facing the eff-b-eye, the aft, revenuers, homeland security, the us army, the us air force, and the Completely Illegal Agency.

And they're going to struggle with the rural people. Bad.

Not for long. If the military goes with the regime, and I don't see how it doesn't, it will be a very short war.

For urbanites - not rurals. Do the math on just how large the US is and what it has at hand to take and occupy 300 million square miles and also remember that those performing the attacks (drone etc) on the US have family IN the US and would be vulnerable to reprisals, along with the entirety of the US military's supply chain - CONUS.

I have always wondered how large a percentage of US military personnel acting overtly or surreptitiously against orders would it take to render our armed forces ineffective as a whole?

Were it to come to an actual rural vs urban civil war, just how many country boys and girls would be willing to blindingly go along with acting against like folks?

Thinking that the mil/LE etc. would all act against their friends and family is representative of the CF pundits who have never served. Those organizations represent cross sections of society as it exists today with a slight bent to the conservative side.

To those that have actually served in a public service/mil capacity I pose a simple question, would you act on anti-constitutional orders against fellow Americans?

mike r

Mike, I don't even think it comes down to a constitutional orders issue. how many of those military guys and gals have "folks" living in those rural areas i think it comes down to " family first" type of thought process

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I agree with TEAL. The problem is that very, very few military members and members of Federal, State, and Local law enforcement, have ever read the Constitution of the United States. Yeah, I know, they have all sworn to uphold it, but what "it" is, most haven't the faintest clue.

They'll follow orders.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
President Trump said that he was looking at Erik Prince for Sec. Defense. I think that’s a perfect place for E.P.
!

Oh, please don't get my hopes up too high.

That would fix a LOT of problems for the US.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

I agree with TEAL. The problem is that very, very few military members and members of Federal, State, and Local law enforcement, have ever read the Constitution of the United States. Yeah, I know, they have all sworn to uphold it, but what "it" is, most haven't the faintest clue.

They'll follow orders.

L.W.

Hard to reconcile "we're lowering ASVAB requirements" with "they're really smart and will understand it's an unconstitutional order".

No offense to anyone here but it used to be a 32 was the minimum score and they give you 35 for putting your name at the top of the page. We're now saying it's hard to get someone who can get to 32....

Me

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

They'll follow orders.

L.W.
We have history that agrees with you. When hurricane Katrina wreaked havoc on New Orleans guns were taken from law abiding citizens by the National Guard. My home state of Missouri sent Conservation agents that also took part in that. Legal action was taken after the fact but what good did that do those gun owners that never saw their guns again. Or what if they actually needed to be armed to defend their family and homes.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The best soldiers would be educated enough (not necessarily by the schools) to determine a "legal" order vs and "illegal" one.

True this. The best soldiers are thinkers first. The chain of command would quickly be thinned out by the patriots and the weaker swimmers would follow the strong.

There is a reason that military intelligence is considered an oxymoron.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
!

Oh, please don't get my hopes up too high.

That would fix a LOT of problems for the US.

MM

I agree with you MM!

I believe that President Trump has a much better grasp on how insidious the swamp is and how he got a LOT of bad advice from the DC insiders he trusted in his first term. I said back then that the biggest problem a non-politician would face is who he could trust in the dozens upon dozens upon dozens of appointments he had to make. A good leader appoints good people who will carry out his “orders” and I believe President Trump is a great leader! I don’t think President Trump realized how soulless some of his advisors were nor did he realize that they were NOT interested in pushing an America First agenda, they were only interested in making Trump look bad and subverting the will of those who elected him.

I sincerely hope that those scumbags who undermined President Trump and by extension the American citizens and set us on this path to destruction rot in the warmest corners of hell!

Erik Prince would be an excellent example of a MAN who would put this nation first and he’d be the first one to do away with faqqots and DEI bullshit within the military if he was Sec. Defense. His ideas for creating a modern military force that is capable of defending our interests in the current world are based on experience, not experience as a faq flag officer but as a warrior who cares more about his brothers in arms AND defeating the enemy!

I’d love nothing more than to see E.P in President Trump’s cabinet and I fully expect that he will be when the time comes. Erik Prince doesn’t need the money and I don’t think he gives a damn about feeding his ego like so many of the previous dipshits did. Erik Prince is extremely intelligent and well read, he knows how to organize and execute and he knows how to LEAD by example.

If anyone is interested and has not seen the YouTube video of the Shawn Ryan podcast I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend watching it. When it was first posted here I thought there’s no way I’m sitting and watching an almost 3 hour podcast but after 5 minutes I was hooked…it was the BEST podcast I’ve ever watched and it was responsible for me watching a lot more of Shawn Ryan’s podcasts.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
the civil war WON'T be urban people against rural people (though this will be used as an igniting spark). The war will be the us Government against rural people. We won't ultimately be facing pink haired fairies and drag queens. We will be facing the eff-b-eye, the aft, revenuers, homeland security, the us army, the us air force, and the Completely Illegal Agency.
I’ve wondered about this. All the king’s men couldn’t defeat a bunch of illiterate Muslim hillbillies in 20 years, but their resolve would probably be doubled against real Americans.

The u.s. was NOT defeated in Iraq or Afghanistan. They were just finished doing what they wanted to do there. They got all they wanted out of it, and left. These wars were for the purpose of testing weapons and tactics against "insurgents".... guess who the next "insurgents" will be.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Define "rural."

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

And they're going to struggle with the rural people. Bad.

Not for long. If the military goes with the regime, and I don't see how it doesn't, it will be a very short war.

For urbanites - not rurals. Do the math on just how large the US is and what it has at hand to take and occupy 300 million square miles and also remember that those performing the attacks (drone etc) on the US have family IN the US and would be vulnerable to reprisals, along with the entirety of the US military's supply chain - CONUS.

The tyrants don't necessarily have to "occupy" vast regions. They just have to make examples of dissenters. Just like most tyrannical regimes, they rule by terror.

And how will you know who is flying those drones? Or monitoring the spy satellites that are literally watching your EVERY move? And how would you get to them being housed on military bases and secret locations?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[/quote]
The u.s. was NOT defeated in Iraq or Afghanistan. They were just finished doing what they wanted to do there. They got all they wanted out of it, and left. These wars were for the purpose of testing weapons and tactics against "insurgents".... guess who the next "insurgents" will be.[/quote]

Yea they've nearly perfected prostetic limb technology and traumatic brain injury treatment.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rlott
Yea they've nearly perfected prostetic limb technology and traumatic brain injury treatment.

The omelette chefs don't give a crap about a few broken eggs.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A

But as we've seen over and over again - "illegal" is considered subjective to the government and those within. Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kent State, the Border, FBI spying on Trump, etc.

All that needs to happen is say "all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC" and then frame people like us as "domestic enemies" - you're there.

Hell, Miley said he'd warn China if Trump was about to act on something. You think he'd blink at ordering armor into your town? You think he's alone?

That was Blatant Treason by Dilly

Emanuel Turned his Cheek to it

Emanuel Turned his Cheek on Hilarious Treason

If I was a Betting Man ..

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (257 roberts, 16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 1,951 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,887
Posts18,497,882
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.