Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RLA
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Trumps pick will be whoever can pull the most votes, maybe not the best for the job. I think Vivek is the right guy, but Tim Scott will pull the most votes. He’s not a bad guy.

would love to see Vivek humiliate Harris in a debate.
but Scott will bring in more minority votes.
This year, I don't think Donald Trump has to worry about minority votes. It appears they are pretty much fed up with the democRATs. I guess they are tired of being "used".

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
8 pages in and there are still some of you spouting off for Tulsi. F ucks sake, our side is a train wreck

I don't know - people are all hot on Col McGregor and he was very pro-regime change in Iraq at the start of the war. Campfire is fickle.

Me

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Knowing trump he wont listen to his advisors and will pick another pence like nothing character so he is not over shadowed in any way.

Unfortunately, I suspect you are correct.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Teal
8 pages in and there are still some of you spouting off for Tulsi. F ucks sake, our side is a train wreck

I don't know - people are all hot on Col McGregor and he was very pro-regime change in Iraq at the start of the war. Campfire is fickle.
Good point, so who would you like to see as Trump’s second chair.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Let’s hope the guy that is eventually going to make this decision is not so delusional.
Fingers crossed!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

Good point, so who would you like to see as Trump’s second chair.

I literally do not care. Why? Because it's unlikely that whomever selected wins in 28 given the nature of our country and the purple nature of swing states. There's no one he could realistically select that would keep me from voting for him or alternatively vote for Biden.

Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I don’t like McGregor at all. The absolute wrong guy for the job.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Katie Britt just captured a major endorsement for Trump’s VP from top Senate Republican Mit Romney.

Now why the hell would Mittens do this?

My guess is that Britt might actually be Trump’s pick and the Republican Establishment found out. They are now using the most hated Republican in DC Romney to derail Trump by approving of his VP selection.

If Trump does select her, this endorsement will prolly piss off more people than selecting Haley would have.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin

McGregor it is then.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I don't want any of these as VP.....

Gabbard
MacGregor
Britt
Stefanik
Kennedy
Graham

I could live with any of these....

Vivek
Noem
DeSantis
Carson
Paul

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
I thought this thread question was who do you think Trump will pick, not who do you hope he will pick. My
Original post was to the former question not the latter.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin

What specifically do you not like about McGregor?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Is there a single voter who would vote for Trump because of his VP pick, but otherwise not vote for him?

The answer is no. VP's don't pull votes.

I do agree, that if chosen correctly, this is a launch pad for 2028 president campaign which will start in under two years.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
I don't want any of these as VP.....

Gabbard
MacGregor
Britt
Stefanik
Kennedy
Graham

I could live with any of these....

Vivek
Noem
DeSantis
Carson
Paul

Hi Dixie_Rebel, just curious, could you live with Gen Younkin as his VP?

KB

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Someone who is not a politician.....not another Pence type swamp creature and there are few to choose from....MacGregor would be my top pick, he's not a politician, but I doubt he's interested.

I don't consider President Trump a politician in the truest sense... the old adage "how can you tell when a politician is lying"? Answer; "when he opens his mouth"

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Someone who is not a politician.....not another Pence type swamp creature and there are few to choose from....MacGregor would be my top pick, he's not a politician, but I doubt he's interested.

I don't consider President Trump a politician in the truest sense... the old adage "how can you tell when a politician is lying"? Answer; "when he opens his mouth"

MAGA!
Definition of a Politician.

Someone that enters into the political spectrum with little to no real net worth.

While representing their constituents their net worth miraculously and exponentially grows into tens of millions, even hundreds of million despite the fact that their salaries for the job they were hired to do is minimal.

Trump is the only “politician “ in the History of the world to enter office with more wealth than when he left.

Oh, and for those of you that like Scott, check out his current net worth

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Sarah Huckabee.
Takes No “sh*t
Probably won’t take position if offered.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.

Hmmm?

You mean something might happen and folks like

LBJ

Agnew

and heaven forbid......................Al Gore

might be president?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by buntingmiester
Sarah Huckabee.
Takes No “sh*t
Probably won’t take position if offered.
She has already said no, she staying to do the work as Governor for now

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
RFK Jr is thinking of Aaron Rodgers as his running mate.

X link

NY Times

Me

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,962
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.