-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree with Birdwatcher, the way you are raised has a big influence on your beliefs and your position on the issues. Sometimes people change their position when presented a different point of view, sometimes not. Hard to know. Like others have said, I question the integrity of our election process and have no faith in the outcome. No telling how long it has been corrupt.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by Sako76
People can change, wasn’t Trump a Democrat?
Not sure - but I think Reagan once was.
Reagan was indeed a Democrat Politician, Trump was never a politician and held no political offices before becoming President.

Trump may or may not have voted for Democrats in the past, but I’m pretty sure he made financial contributions (Bribes) to Democrat politicians in order to get his building project’s approved, especially in NYC and Chicago.
Does that make him a Democrat like Tulsi, not hardly.

Now that he no longer payed them off, look what they are doing to him in order to get their money.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/05/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To those questioning others who changed Party. They didn't do it in the middle of a campaign. If you recall, she was a Candidate. That's like sneaking into the brothers room in the middle of the night.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joe Lieberman was a Democrat Senator for years, he switch to an (I) late in his career. He claimed the Democrat left him and he could no longer call himself a Democrat.

I believe he still caucused with the Democrats and still voted with Democrats.

Changing to an (I) means nothing if you are still loyal to the Democrat Party.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some people just like to bitch.

Her face is pock marked.
She used to be a Democrat.
She is from Hawaii.
She isn’t that good looking.
She can’t be trusted.

What a bunch of whiners, I’d vote for her just because of the whining.

She has given up the Democratic Party and she is still a Democrat?

No wonder democrats win more than their fair share, as crooked as they are, they hang together. Republicans only bitch because they can’t find the perfect candidate.

“Trump tweets mean things”
“Trump was a democrat”
“Trump is a womanizer”

Trump should win by a landslide and Gabbard is no longer a democrat, but it still isn’t good enough for republicans and they call everyone else a RINO!

Holy $hit, no wonder America is in trouble, half the country are losers and the other half can’t make a decent decision…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She still does not understand that many of us that just like to go out in the desert, hills or to a range and shoot. Recreational shooting does not seem to register in her mind.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm calling snake .....

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by centershot
She still does not understand that many of us that just like to go out in the desert, hills or to a range and shoot. Recreational shooting does not seem to register in her mind.

Recreational shooting is beside the point snd irrelevant.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lying bitch

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Her face is pock marked.
She is from Hawaii.
She can’t be trusted.

No wonder democrats win more than their fair share, as crooked as they are, they hang together. Republicans only bitch because they can’t find the perfect candidate.

“Trump was a democrat”
“Trump is a womanizer”

Trump should win by a landslide and Gabbard is no longer a democrat, but it still isn’t good enough for republicans and they call everyone else a RINO!

Holy $hit, no wonder America is in trouble, half the country are losers and the other half can’t make a decent decision…

Sucker for brunettes apparently.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Funny thing, but my wife (as well as some of our female friends) takes a very anti-woman stance for presidential candidates. In fact, even more so than myself. They're also very derisive of the idea that "if a man can do it a woman can do it, too, if not better."
There's still hope, guys.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RiverRider
She's presenting evidence that she's changed her views. I want proof, not evidence

We believe truth over facts.

Joe Biden 2020

Texas bred and born
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
She is sure lucky she is a broad and conservative men are dog shìt dumb.

Haha. Agree.

Makes me wonder though what some conservative women think about her?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I don’t trust her at this point and there are far better options.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I'll believe her when she goes quail hunting with Dick Cheney.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Her face is pock marked.
She is from Hawaii.
She can’t be trusted.

“Trump was a democrat”
“Trump is a womanizer”

Sucker for brunettes apparently.

Trump ain’t a brunette…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe Tulsi is returning somewhat to her roots? Seems she "flopped" somewhat earlier in her evolution as a politician.

[quote]“Gabbard” is a loaded name in Hawaii politics, synonymous with steadfast socially conservative views.

State Sen. Mike Gabbard has led the charge against same-sex marriage in the state for two decades. His 30-year-old City Council member daughter, Tulsi, long shared his stances against abortion rights and in favor of a constitutional amendment to restrict marriage to being between one man and one woman.[/quote}

The article addresses her "leftward" turn at that point in time.

https://www.civilbeat.org/2012/01/tulsi-gabbards-leftward-journey/

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Jcon72
Funny thing, but my wife (as well as some of our female friends) takes a very anti-woman stance for presidential candidates. In fact, even more so than myself. They're also very derisive of the idea that "if a man can do it a woman can do it, too, if not better."
There's still hope, guys.

No doubt happily married, too.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I fell for her patriotic spiel, especially all the talk of God and us all being his children. She laid waste to Kamala in the debates and looked sharp in her bright colors. That was enjoyable. But she is a Hindu, and like them hates Muslims by her stance supporting genocide in Gaza. So much for the love of God n' sheet. Very chummy with Shmuley Botoxic scum ball. Not too different from too many Christians. Equally despicable.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She makes a lot of sense about growing up in a strict environment. Just how much does she revere the second amendment? I do think she has a long way to go to explain her support for leftists, abortion, lgbtqxyz, etc. We have been beset with politicians that are authoritarians and treat us as we're their children. That doesn't fly with me.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 2500HD, 1973cb450, 16 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,053
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.