Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 249 of 254 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 253 254
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Thinking I could mount the itty-bitty NightFarce backwards and still out-Agg the pile of fhuqking schit Reupold. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

To be continued. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Haven't been on the campfire in a minute. Glad to see some things don't change. I'll be checking back in for thoughts on the NF. I have a the one above in black uncapped. It seems the only thing it lacks is parallax adjustment, but still shines on the ar's.

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in.................
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Professional Victims abound are forever filling out Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.(grin)

As to the NX8 1-8x Capped Bitch and it's Uncapped Cousin(first offerings),the reticle is where the game really changes. the FC-DMx reticle comes ONLY in the capped version. Hint.

Uncapped reticles here. Hint.

Capped Bitch's reticle here. Hint.

NightFarce struggles in quite a few areas,but The Capped Bitch is hitting on all cylinders. Firstly,the reticle is killer. Nextly,illumination is great and controlled via rheostat,rather than push button bullschit. The feature sets plays VERY nicely together and it's easy to hold hard. For me,the reticle improvement is a bigger win,than parallax adjustment. Currently a Monsoon/Hurricane and there's no Iggles setting in a tree out the kitchen window,or I'd grabbed a few frames to extrapolate the splendor(s). Hint.

Impetus for me,is aboard a Pickle Bear Rifle..THE one you want in your mitts,when you get into a pickle. Hint.(grin)

Today's Mail is rather generous. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Is Liar Larry is pretending to be a grammer master again, when he can't string two coherent words together, let alone perform a simple test on any optic or rifle? HINT

His spellchecker looks like a breathalyzer at O'Grady's Pub on March 17th.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"Grammar" is in fairness,a VERY "big" word and especially for Lying Crying CLUELESS Drooling Brokedick Kchunts. Hint.

Never not a treat,to drive Splendid Wares. Hint.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I savvy. DMx seems very much like the BTR mil. I was drawn to the simplicity of the FC-MIL, everything I wanted and nothing I didn't. Illumination being done right doesn't hurt either.

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in.................
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Good illumination,is cheap insurance. Hint.

Might be a fair day. Hint.(grin)

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'd like to spend some time with the DMx.

I've been using the an FC-MIL and FC-MOA for a while. The center dot is too heavy and I could do without the outer segmented circle...stuff gets covered up. Have wished many times that the adjustments were in .1 mil rather than .2. Love the exposed elevation and capped windage. I have to adjust the focus a touch when I get above 6x. Still, I like the little scope.

I'd love to see a "Hunter" version of the 1-8:
- x42 on the objective
- FC-MIL with center dot sized the same as the DMx, segmented circle removed
- exposed elevation, .1 mil adjustments
- capped windage

I could like that a lot.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
If something RELIABLY tracks/repeats,I can suffer a hit on erector graduations,if forced and especially on a Killing Rifle. While the Reupold MK4 M3 6x wasn't my favorite in regards to same,it at least would do as asked and hold zero. That's a fair trade in my book,especially as Reupold goes. The DMx is a lesser graduation(.2 Mil vs 1 MOA) and the DMx has nearly twice the erector latitude,which is both warm and fuzzy. Hint.

To submit NightFarce NX8 Dreams aloud,I'd want 2-16x FFP x42mm objective,retain DMx,add parallax,10 Mil's per revolution on the erector,capped windage,zero stop and elevation turret lock. Which chases the tail of the 2-12x BTR Gen2 Mil/mil FFP. Hint.

For me on the DMx 1-8x,it'll default to 6x for Utility,as that is VERY familiar territory for me. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Higginez
Hey Stick,

I didn't read through this whole thread. How did the Leupold track?

Missed this. Hint.

In summation the Reupold MK5 HD I received,is the biggest piece of mechanical fhuqking schit,I've ever received that has a lens. It is AMAZINGLY fhuqking schitty,in all fairness. Hint.

Are you still NcStar's customer rep?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by rickt300; 03/15/24.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I'm simply the guy who shoots it all and then some,while Professional Victims such as yourself,set astride your Couchbound Kchunts and Whine about your Do Nothing Drooling Brokedicktitude,while "living" vicariously. Hint.

Keep stealing Avatars and Pretending aloud. Pardon wares that exist,as you fill out Hurt Feeler Reports and extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
About that 7x57, shot it yet?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You are sucking the wrong ass,in your vicarious "living". Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nope but am soon going to re test my old 7x57 to see how well it shoots after a couple decades as a bad weather hunting rifle. Remember any pictures of targets you post must be signed and dated by a reliable individual. Do you know anyone like that?

Last edited by rickt300; 03/15/24.

Dog I rescued in January

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Stick what do use to mark your ammo boxes?

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Stick what do use to mark your ammo boxes?

Looks like a paint pen - auto parts places use to mark returns and such. Something like this from ULine is what I use to mark magazines and the like.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I get that one a LOT and it helps more than a "smidge" with 100's of boxes in the larder. Hint.

Might shake the tree,here. Hint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Higginez
Hey Stick,

I didn't read through this whole thread. How did the Leupold track?

Missed this. Hint.

In summation the Reupold MK5 HD I received,is the biggest piece of mechanical fhuqking schit,I've ever received that has a lens. It is AMAZINGLY fhuqking schitty,in all fairness. Hint.

Rather surprising!

Did Burns call you names when he heard the news?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He declared such things as impossible,mainly because he couldn't find a co-signer for a Bart' barreled Vudoo and remains in Hurt Feeler Reports Mode. No "surprises" there. Hint.

Ooooopsie! Fhuqking thing is so little,I nearly forgot. Hint.(grin)

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You forgot to change the date

2 Kings 2:23-24
Page 249 of 254 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.