Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It’s kinda funny that she has “seen the light” only after her presidential aspirations were squashed by the DNC back in 2020… she comes across as genuine and honestly believes what she’s saying, but it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve heard a democrat skillfully lie and hide their true intent.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by centershot
She still does not understand that many of us that just like to go out in the desert, hills or to a range and shoot. Recreational shooting does not seem to register in her mind.

While I don't trust anyone in such a short time frame for a major change of thought she has competed and done well at the Tactical Games, so she does shoot in the desert and for recreation, for whats that worth.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by centershot
She still does not understand that many of us that just like to go out in the desert, hills or to a range and shoot. Recreational shooting does not seem to register in her mind.

Recreational shooting is beside the point snd irrelevant.

What part of ""shall not be infringed" is confusing to you?

The 2nd Amendment codifies the right "To Keep and Bear Arms".

We have a right to "keep and bear" arms for recreation, hunting, milita use, face shooting tyrants, ect. There is no qualifiction to the arms we can "keep and bear".

Those of you that wish to restrict arms simply because you don't use or own those arms need to get right with the 2nd Amendment. You're just the same as the Fudds wanting to restrict black guns. The other side of the same coin.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I like Tulsi compared to some of the alternatives. As far as "genocide in Gaza"....mostly at the hands of Hamas! I say , level the place!

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I like Tulsi compared to some of the alternatives. As far as "genocide in Gaza"....mostly at the hands of Hamas! I say , level the place!
You have to work at being that stupid. The Jews have leveled the place. Killed 32,000 innocent souls. Hamas has killed enough IDF cowards to send them to their safe spaces.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 03/14/24.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
You have to work at being that stupid. The Jews have leveled the place. Killed 32,000 innocent souls. Hamas has killed enough IDF cowards to send them to their safe spaces.

You are an idiot! People die in war. Hamas et al have falsified numbers, fool! I say wipe Hamas off the earth!

IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
No!

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

You are an idiot! People die in war. Hamas et al have falsified numbers, fool! I say wipe Hamas off the earth!
Collective punishment to the point of genocide isn’t war. But what Hamas has accomplished by killing only a few hundred Zionist scum has won them the strategic defeat over a Jews only state. The Jews are stuck with no way out but digging their own grave. A paradox of Biblical proportion.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Collective punishment to the point of genocide isn’t war. But what Hamas has accomplished by killing only a few hundred Zionist scum has won them the strategic defeat over a Jews only state. The Jews are stuck with no way out but digging their own grave. A paradox of Biblical proportion.

Or they could buy TikTok and reverse the narrative.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You broadcasting from Rafah?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What amazes me is the lefts belief that you will believe their lies over your own eyes. They are truly insane. They believe what they are told to believe and expect men with IQ’s above room temperature to do the same. Then they get on a forum like this and believe they can convince people who are seeing their way of life destroyed by a cabal of corrupt elite politicians that day is night, and right is wrong. There is no stopping them with logic as they have a deep seated faith that defies reason and reality. They truly are spawn of Satan, the father of lies, and destruction. Like the man said, it’s not that Hitler killed 6 million Jews, it’s that ordinary Germans were convinced that this was the right thing to do.

edited to add- the only thing they have is to spew hate and personal attack's and call you their predesignated names.

Last edited by jimmyp; 03/15/24.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
You were doing pretty good until you ran out of logic yourself :

"Like the man said, it’s not that Hitler killed 6 million Jews, it’s that ordinary Germans were convinced that this was the right thing to do."

At Eichman's trial Israel didn't allege gas chambers or final solution orders, extermination camps, or such grievously large, even numbers like 6,000,000. Why do you suppose such damning testimony was avoided? Wouldn't discovery and cross examination of those Satanic details prove Nazi depravity so obviously, and beyond question, that no laws across Europe would ever be required forbidding the innocent asking as to Who, When, Where, and How such a fantastical fairy tale could have ever been concocted?

The 1950 World Census shows a substantial increase in Jewish population. Deducting 6 Million from the 1940 number proves Jews were breeding and reproducing faster than anyone in human history. There is no other explanation. Is there?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Anyone who stands behind Hamas gets put on ignore.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

What about those who stand for justice? Decry genocide? Call a Spade a Spade? Want America freed from Zionist strangulation?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Exactly!

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A

What about those who stand for justice? Decry genocide? Call a Spade a Spade? Want America freed from Zionist strangulation?
There's no Zionist strangulation you dense curd. There's just people who hate other people for being successful and create mentally deranged conspiracy theories to try and justify their massive retardation.

The jews just live rent free in your head, huh?

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by prose
Originally Posted by Jcon72
Funny thing, but my wife (as well as some of our female friends) takes a very anti-woman stance for presidential candidates. In fact, even more so than myself. They're also very derisive of the idea that "if a man can do it a woman can do it, too, if not better."
There's still hope, guys.

No doubt happily married, too.
And very blessed to be married to a very special woman.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At Eichman's trial Israel didn't allege gas chambers or final solution orders, extermination camps, or such grievously large, even numbers like 6,000,000. Why do you suppose such damning testimony was avoided? Wouldn't discovery and cross examination of those Satanic details prove Nazi depravity so obviously, and beyond question, that no laws across Europe would ever be required forbidding the innocent asking as to Who, When, Where, and How such a fantastical fairy tale could have ever been concocted?

B.S. You know nothing about which you speak.

“The prosecution case was presented over the course of 56 days, involving hundreds of documents and 112 witnesses (many of them Holocaust survivors). Hausner ignored police recommendations to call only 30 witnesses; only 14 of the witnesses called had seen Eichmann during the war. Hausner's intention was to not only demonstrate Eichmann's guilt but to present material about the entire Holocaust, thus producing a comprehensive record. … In his testimony throughout the trial, Eichmann insisted he had no choice but to follow orders, as he was bound by an oath of loyalty to Hitler – the same superior orders defence used by some defendants in the 1945–1946 Nuremberg trials. Eichmann asserted that the decisions had been made not by him, but by Müller, Heydrich, Himmler, and ultimately Hitler. Servatius also proposed that decisions of the Nazi government were acts of state and therefore not subject to normal judicial proceedings. Regarding the Wannsee Conference, Eichmann stated that he felt a sense of satisfaction and relief at its conclusion. As a clear decision to exterminate had been made by his superiors, the matter was out of his hands; he felt absolved of any guilt. On the last day of the examination, he stated that he was guilty of arranging the transports, but he did not feel guilty for the consequences.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann

In short, the Israelis did introduce evidence regarding the Holocaust as a whole. And Eichman’s defense was NOT that it did not happen or that he was not involved in it, but, rather, that he was just following orders.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by aether_tech

There's no Zionist strangulation you dense curd. There's just people who hate other people for being successful and create mentally deranged conspiracy theories to try and justify their massive retardation.

The jews just live rent free in your head, huh?

No, they charge exorbitant rent to crap in yours!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny thing, but my wife (as well as some of our female friends) takes a very anti-woman stance for presidential candidates.

My wife takes the same position. In general, women are pretty familiar with the true nature of women thus they have no desire to be lead by them.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Funny thing, but my wife (as well as some of our female friends) takes a very anti-woman stance for presidential candidates.

My wife takes the same position. In general, women are pretty familiar with the true nature of women thus they have no desire to be lead by them.
My mother (born 1922) always said the president should not be a woman. She believed it was a job for a man.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

702 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 2,843 guests, and 1,451 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,731
Posts18,475,935
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.