Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 250 of 254 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 253 254
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I overlooked an image from yesterday,which was obviously dated correctly. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Though today,is in fct another day. Hint.

To be continued. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

You are sucking the wrong ass,in your vicarious "living". Hint.

My buddy has one of those, shoots the Fiocchi 50 vmax ammo into tiny little groups...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hoping my 62 ELD VT's arrive today,to see if I can squirt them fast enough to stabilize in a 18" 1-9" Smooch. If not,I'll 75 Hornie HPBT and will juggle guts in accordance,to offer the Smooch COAL requisite. Hint.

Busy day. The Dude is throwing on my Racing Suspension,new rifles/scopes/bullets to dabble and only so many hours in a day. Movie/Pizza night with all the Troops,so there will be GrandBabies to chase. It's rough. Hint.(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Maybe I missed it but how did the Trijicon work out. Mine that failed before initial sight in is back from them. Haven't mounted it yet to try it out yet.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Kids,GrandKids and neighbor kids...busy day. Hint.

Finally in the moment. Hint.

Suspension is 3/4 hung/torqued. A nice 55 degree Chinook,burgers for lunch and need to make time for a few more rifles. Hint.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Why the SH over the EPL ?

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yes. Hint..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Maybe I missed it but how did the Trijicon work out. Mine that failed before initial sight in is back from them. Haven't mounted it yet to try it out yet.

Was wondering same.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I've slapped the Trijicon around pretty good and my gut hunch is to punt,but The 'Horn thinks there's merit(he was there for these TTT's and shooting to 1300yds+ both) and it's still mounted. As much as I TRY to convince myself that MOA is "viable",it remains a bitter pill. I'm torn on it's tracking and find myself making excuses for the rifle,though it's Skookum and the Trijicon is the 3rd glass upon it and THE worst performer. Hint.

The NX8 1-8x was a purchase to circumvent same,but I will gun the Trijicon again in fairness and see how the 230gr .616BC 230's behave in formed Lapooey cases,in relation to said glass. As things set now,I'd peel it and move on,but said that I wouldn't. Whatever that is worth. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fair enough.

Have fun casing the grands around. Doing the same in about an hour.

Thanks.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yes. Hint..............

They must suck if you need that many.

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know what’s REALLY funny ?……….11!
Laffin !!

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You can't even make schit like that up. Whoever sold that bill of goods,needs to punch themself in the fhuqking face. 11 mil's per elevation rotation,is EPIC Goat Fhuqkery. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Yes. Hint..............

They must suck if you need that many.

Be SURE to start a Thread on the BIG Day,upon which you can afford your first. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by raghorn
Laffin !!

You can't even make schit like that up. Whoever sold that bill of goods,needs to punch themself in the fhuqking face. 11 mil's per elevation rotation,is EPIC Goat Fhuqkery. Hint.

What is even funnier is if we took the longest good shot on game from Chucklehead #1 and added the longest good shot on game from Chucklehead #2 together there would still be lots of turret available, and one more Mil than if it was a 10.

Whining about 11 mils/rotation on a Hunting Optics forum might might not be the dumbest thing we have seen here but it's sure in the running.

That said, if one has to use their toes for counting 11 might be a difficult number.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Laffin !!

What is even funnier is if we took the longest good shot on game from Chucklehead #1 and added the longest good shot on game from Chucklehead #2 together there would still be lots of turret available, and one more Mil than if it was a 10.

Whining about 11 mils/rotation on a Hunting Optics forum might might not be the dumbest thing we have seen here but it's sure in the running.

That said, if one has to use their toes for counting 11 might be a difficult number.

Does a “good shot” mean an antler impact?
Asking for a friend.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin !!

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Asking for a friend.

LOL.

I know LiL Fish's long shot was a gut shot. Did one of them shoot off some antler?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Laffin !!

Asking for a friend.

LOL.

I know LiL Fish's long shot was a gut shot. Did one of them shoot off some antler?

Your spotter called it….
That elk looked like a block of Swiss cheese after that goat rodeo

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/19/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin !!

Asking for a friend.

LOL.

Your spotter called it….
That elk looked like a block of Swiss cheese after that goat rodeo

If you need a refill for your spank bank it's simpler to just ask. I won't judge you. Don't get blisters on your soft hands or LiL Fishy from the furious friction.

Swiss Cheese is a bit of a kink.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Brokeback Mountain?

Page 250 of 254 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 57 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,431 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,632
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.