Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
One of them I suppose is that though I didn't work for it I get it free because I worked? Watching the screwball suck losers put out for all the world to see how bad they suck and blame it on us. Yep it must be my fault that we no longer have a functional society. Odd as it seemed to me before Covid society was pretty functional. Even after Obie did all he could to start a race based world putting Blacks above all others. Now with the Rainbow mafia, the stupid fuq in the WH, DEI society is in my opinion getting ready to stop being functional. Those are big reasons but a monster reason for all the failure is Soros funded prosecutors and judges not enforcing laws or enforcing laws only upon those who don't agree with their ideology. IE if you don't think that jackass traitorous, treasonous grifting lowlife Joey is the greatest thing since toilet paper. I'm pretty sure if the Haitians are let into the country without vetting we are going to end up with gunfire in the streets and a lot of our Millennials and gen Z will have to learn how to dig holes. You know I might consider seeing that as an entitlement.

Last edited by rickt300; 03/16/24.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Being entitled and acting entitled are separate things to me, but that is just my opinion. I should be entitled to respect if I act in a respectful way to others. I may not get it, but I should be entitled to it.

I should be entitled to the SS if I meet the required 40 quarters, but again I might not get it if it is squandered by our elected officials. These are only my opinions and I don't expect they are shared by everyone. I am entitled to my own opinion, but not my own facts. Ha!

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Get some fresh air. Walk a bit. Get out of your head. Blood circulation is important!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Dear Rick "We paid fo dat" T300,

If you post your address in this thread I will mail you a copy of The Elements of Style, gratis. It will help your rage posts be more readable.

Don't forget your blood pressure meds!

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Just don’t go all “Jag” and hit the return key after every sentence.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I'm tired of the pool shooting babe.
But the MAGAs seem to think tax entitlements are fine for their campaign donors. Wellfuckinduh? What do you expect?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Wrapids
But the MAGAs seem to think tax entitlements are fine for their campaign donors. Wellfuckinduh? What do you expect?
What babe you want ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rickt300
Odd as it seemed to me before Covid society was pretty functional. Even after Obie did all he could to start a race based world putting Blacks above all others. Now with the Rainbow mafia, the stupid fuq in the WH, DEI society is in my opinion getting ready to stop being functional. Those are big reasons but a monster reason for all the failure is Soros funded prosecutors and judges not enforcing laws or enforcing laws only upon those who don't agree with their ideology. IE if you don't think that jackass traitorous, treasonous grifting lowlife Joey is the greatest thing since toilet paper. I'm pretty sure if the Haitians are let into the country without vetting we are going to end up with gunfire in the streets and a lot of our Millennials and gen Z will have to learn how to dig holes. You know I might consider seeing that as an entitlement.
Well hot damn isn't all that shyt happening under the watch of these great millenials ? Well then no worries, those fuggers have things under control and will put a stop to it and save us all. They apparently have much more control over the gov't and what they do than we ever had.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
One of them I suppose is that though I didn't work for it I get it free because I worked? Watching the screwball suck losers put out for all the world to see how bad they suck and blame it on us. Yep it must be my fault that we no longer have a functional society. Odd as it seemed to me before Covid society was pretty functional. Even after Obie did all he could to start a race based world putting Blacks above all others. Now with the Rainbow mafia, the stupid fuq in the WH, DEI society is in my opinion getting ready to stop being functional. Those are big reasons but a monster reason for all the failure is Soros funded prosecutors and judges not enforcing laws or enforcing laws only upon those who don't agree with their ideology. IE if you don't think that jackass traitorous, treasonous grifting lowlife Joey is the greatest thing since toilet paper. I'm pretty sure if the Haitians are let into the country without vetting we are going to end up with gunfire in the streets and a lot of our Millennials and gen Z will have to learn how to dig holes. You know I might consider seeing that as an entitlement.

English Composition

"English composition is the study of fundamental reading and writing concepts and skills. Reading comprehension, grammar, the writing process, citing sources, and writing effectively to communicate ideas are topics usually covered within English composition classes."

https://learn.org/articles/What_is_English_Composition.html

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes. Somebody has been hitting the bottle tonight.

Or attended public school.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Dum that down for me plz

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Can't read or understand it, unlikely. Or can't disagree even though you want to.......... Just attack his writing skills.

Yeah, that's hammering him.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunzo
Can't read or understand it, unlikely. Or can't disagree even though you want to.......... Just attack his writing skills.

Yeah, that's hammering him.
Lotta snobby bastards here. It's a wonder they haven't drowned in a rain storm. They all think they're geniuses.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
RUM7.....we need your gif!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Lotta snobby bastards here. It's a wonder they haven't drowned in a rain storm. They all think they're geniuses.

Lotta morons who take pride in being barely able to read or write in their native language as well. You people can't turn ignorance into a virtue, you aren't smart enough.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Lotta morons who take pride in being barely able to read or write in their native language as well. You people can't turn ignorance into a virtue, you aren't smart enough.
There are supposedly intelligent, well educated people on here every day that can't spell or write above a 4 th grade level and whose reading comprehension skills are as developed as a ch imp. You may be one of them.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Is this the boomer come back thread LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Yes. Somebody has been hitting the bottle tonight.

Or attended public school.

Or both.

+ smokin some ragweed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
supposedly

Self assessment is usually the worst sort of assessment.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Stickfight
supposedly

Self assessment is usually the worst sort of assessment.
Well then you damn well better not do it.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 64 invisible), 2,963 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,355
Posts18,488,003
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.