Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 64 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 63 64
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some of you people need to realize that God does change and is capable of changing. Witness the change in God from a hot-headed vindictive God always seeking retribution as written in the Old Testament to the more caring, calmer, less-intervening God as written about in the New Testament. I really think God needs to be about in the middle of the two extremes. But there are clearly other things He needs to address. For example, this nonsense where you can be a complete scumbag all your life and then at the last moment repent just before you die and then go to Heaven is NOT on. Also, he needs to change His policy with little children who die before they have a chance to accept God into their lives. Also good, high quality people who have spent lots of time trying their hardest to believe in God, but their brain tells them there is insufficient evidence at this stage in their lives to believe in God. These people should also be going to Heaven. God also needs to change His policy on intervention. He intervened a lot at one point in time as evidence in the Bible, but now he tends not to intervene much. If he dwelled in the middle-ground as I suggest, then he could intervene in such situations as Priests molesting young innocent children and stop that from happening and intervene more so that criminals and non-convicted scumbags have very short lives. That way, by altering the balance, he still gets the same number of people who lose their lives, but it's a greater proportion of lowlifes, rather than innocent good people. The more the weak, spineless, groveling types (some of which are on this thread) condone God's current behavior, the less likely He is to change. These weak, spineless, groveling types are actually contributing to the problem.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
God: "That's a very good post Riflehunter".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If anyone didn't notice, we have arrogance personified!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Jesus was never resurrected - they recently found the shovel that was used to make sure of it:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Based on what I see here on this forum I won't have to worry about needing someone to translate Australian for me in Heaven......
Lol!!!

LMAO!

KB

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Jesus was never resurrected - they recently found the shovel that was used to make sure of it:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Based on what I see here on this forum I won't have to worry about needing someone to translate Australian for me in Heaven......
Lol!!!

LMAO!
+1

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ringman
If anyone didn't notice, we have arrogance personified!
The Word of God is always written by the hand of others, the books of the Bible being the most obvious example.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly thy brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. "

Last edited by Riflehunter; 03/16/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Some of you people need to realize that God does change and is capable of changing. Witness the change in God from a hot-headed vindictive God always seeking retribution as written in the Old Testament to the more caring, calmer, less-intervening God as written about in the New Testament.
God didn't change. The covenants changed.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by antlers
Some of you people need to realize that God does change and is capable of changing. Witness the change in God from a hot-headed vindictive God always seeking retribution as written in the Old Testament to the more caring, calmer, less-intervening God as written about in the New Testament.
God didn't change. The covenants changed.
Antlers, you've been doing so well identifying some of the people on this thread as are-souls. Don't spoil it now by being wrong about God not changing from the Old Testament to the New.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly thy brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. "

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Never understood why a bunch of dudes wrote the Bible. If there was a god why didn’t he have it written and just pass them out?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes, end of answer.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rifle Hunter,

I think you haven't kept up with a new testament. God says that when Jesus returns he will deal out retribution to those who do not obey the gospel of the Jesus Christ and those who do not God know God with flaming fire. Does that sound any different to the Old testament God?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Feral American for example is a hillbilly R-soul.

You're bigbillybadass enough to go on for days on end telling God A'mighty what to do, but little ol'me can trigger your irrational emotions and scar your fragile feelings with mere words typed on an anonymous internet forum.

I think you're just a retard.......

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ringman
Rifle Hunter,

I think you haven't kept up with a new testament. God says that when Jesus returns he will deal out retribution to those who do not obey the gospel of the Jesus Christ and those who do not God know God with flaming fire. Does that sound any different to the Old testament God?
I must admit it is a bit confusing. I think in the Old Testament He actually did do many of the vengeful things, but in the New Testament He doesn't seem to actually carry those vengeful things out as much. Plus, most people seem to believe He did become more of a loving, caring God. Possibly the death of His Son, mellowed him a little? I am sure others on this thread have gone into this in great detail. I'm happy to hear from them.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You're bigbillybadass enough to go on for days on end telling God A'mighty what to do, but little ol'me can trigger your irrational emotions and scar your fragile feelings with mere words typed on an anonymous internet forum.

And you would be the perfect person to identify in-bred retards wouldn't you? Coming of course from an area where they are abundant. Please don't tell your girlfriend sister what I said.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Never understood why a bunch of dudes wrote the Bible. If there was a god why didn’t he have it written and just pass them out?
You know Snowwolfe, a lot more dudes than you think wrote scrolls and books for the Bible. Then a group of men decided which books or scrolls they wanted in the Bible, and which they didn't. The ones that for example, didn't mention Heaven were excluded. And I suppose the one's that said you've got to blindly follow everything written in the Bible, were ones that were kept (I assume). The one's that were kept became the Bible as we know it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And you would be the perfect person to identify in-bred retards wouldn't you? Coming of course from an area where they are abundant. Please don't tell your girlfriend sister what I said.

Ok, friend, it's time to get to the bottom of your hatred for God.

Tell us, since you bring it up in just about every post you've made here.

What church, and what was the priest's name.........

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks for asking - after all the ranting and slobbering, I think I'm curious about that too,

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of you people need to realize that God does change and is capable of changing. Witness the change in God from a hot-headed vindictive God always seeking retribution as written in the Old Testament to the more caring, calmer, less-intervening God as written about in the New Testament. I really think God needs to be about in the middle of the two extremes. But there are clearly other things He needs to address. For example, this nonsense where you can be a complete scumbag all your life and then at the last moment repent just before you die and then go to Heaven is NOT on. Also, he needs to change His policy with little children who die before they have a chance to accept God into their lives. Also good, high quality people who have spent lots of time trying their hardest to believe in God, but their brain tells them there is insufficient evidence at this stage in their lives to believe in God. These people should also be going to Heaven. God also needs to change His policy on intervention. He intervened a lot at one point in time as evidence in the Bible, but now he tends not to intervene much. If he dwelled in the middle-ground as I suggest, then he could intervene in such situations as Priests molesting young innocent children and stop that from happening and intervene more so that criminals and non-convicted scumbags have very short lives. That way, by altering the balance, he still gets the same number of people who lose their lives, but it's a greater proportion of lowlifes, rather than innocent good people. The more the weak, spineless, groveling types (some of which are on this thread) condone God's current behavior, the less likely He is to change. These weak, spineless, groveling types are actually contributing to the problem.
This babble - does it cause any others here to think maybe this guy is simply a Christian-bater similar to those two faker Aussies that sometimes crank into discussion threads with devil drivel?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Feral Hog, You've certainly sank to the bottom of your wallow this time, with your vile talk.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
JESUS said he was going to be with his FATHER in Heaven and JESUS CHRIST don't lie.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 30 of 64 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 63 64

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 16penny, 12344mag, 51 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,641
Posts18,474,477
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.