R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Yeah, JESUS wept.
I think you're on to something...guys definitely angry
Don Corleone, I hope you're not referring to me as being angry....I would be very disappointed in you if that were the case given the pleasant discussion we had.[/quote]

We are very disappointed that GOD is disappointed in you. shocked[/quote] BobcatTX, thank you for saying that you are disappointed in God for being disappointed in me. But I know I still have a long way to go for God to be completely happy with me. That is the way we all are (except the innocent children)...we have sinned. Nevertheless, I am confident that on judgement day he will be able to say "Riflehunter, well done my brave crusader!"[/quote]

Can you please remind me about what HE said about BLASPHEMY and those who grumble about Him.

As a great Bible scholar you surely know HE said the Bible was good for reproof.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote] God is not referring to someone who makes suggestions for improvement.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
"The path of the righteous man (Riflehunter) is beset on all sides (as the above posts show) by the inequities of the selfish (Bobcat, Greginturned) and the tyranny of evil men (Feral Hog, See-See-See-but-Don't see ). Blessed is he (Riflehunter) who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak (all those on this thread) through the valley of the darkness (their subservience, their weakness, their sin). "

I think I may have found the problem you are having with other believers.

I think you must have a screwed up Bible for I can't seem to find those Scriptures in mine.

I do find this one though which you may find interesting or take with a grain of salt as it makes no difference to me but apparently it does with HE.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
"The path of the righteous man (Riflehunter) is beset on all sides (as the above posts show) by the inequities of the selfish (Bobcat, Greginturned) and the tyranny of evil men (Feral Hog, See-See-See-but-Don't see ). Blessed is he (Riflehunter) who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak (all those on this thread) through the valley of the darkness (their subservience, their weakness, their sin). "

I think you must have a screwed up Bible for I can't seem to find those Scriptures in mine.

I do find this one though which you may find interesting or take with a grain of salt as it makes no difference to me but apparently it does with HE.

Thankyou Bobcat. You are true Christian trash. I'm tired now. Goodnight everyone.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 03/17/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thankyou Bobcat. You are a true Christian. I'm tired now. Goodnight everyone.

Thank you, we are tired too, of your asinine BS. Sleep well for before long it could be hot as hell. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Jesus was never resurrected - they recently found the shovel that was used to make sure of it:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Based on what I see here on this forum I won't have to worry about needing someone to translate Australian for me in Heaven......

I think that you'll find that you wont be able to realise your disappointment. Never mind, there there...keep being self-righteous while you still can.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly thy brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. "

I use that passage when I'm at the range shooting my 9mm - the targets have no chance once they've heard that.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Jesus was never resurrected - they recently found the shovel that was used to make sure of it:

Well the story goes that Jesus was taken off the cross way too early. When the Romans found out they were pissed. Standard Operating Procedure at the time was to keep the crucified criminals on the cross until their bodies fell apart. Anyway they found him in a tomb, harboured by other criminals, and finished the job with a swift shovel to the face, hence the Jesus Shovel. There were 200 eye witnesses to this event but the story was changed over time to something more ridiculous.

Just like all the other religous tales, this too is unfalsifiable yet much more understandable and believable. I rest my case.

Well?
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Shrapnel, Well said!!!!

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Based on what I see here on this forum I won't have to worry about needing someone to translate Australian for me in Heaven......

I think that you'll find that you wont be able to realise your disappointment. Never mind, there there...keep being self-righteous while you still can.

All y'all inbred penal colony godless heathen kangaroo humpers muck up the english language better than anybody else on the planet.......yeah, nah, mate?

There is NOTHING, at all, self righteous about believing in God's promise that whosoever shall believe in Him shall have everlasting life. That's Heaven for you dolts in queensland.

Shovel or no shovel you said that Jesus was never resurrected. He was, on the third day, as it was written.

Idiot.......

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

All y'all inbred penal colony godless heathen kangaroo humpers muck up the english language better than anybody else on the planet.......yeah, nah, mate?

There is NOTHING, at all, self righteous about believing in God's promise that whosoever shall believe in Him shall have everlasting life. That's Heaven for you dolts in queensland.

Shovel or no shovel you said that Jesus was never resurrected. He was, on the third day, as it was written.

Idiot.......

Waiting here for 9mm Dick to post up the Bible Scriptures that OK sin.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Idiot.......
"All y'all inbred penal colony godless heathen kangaroo humpers muck up the english language better than anybody else on the planet.......yeah, nah, mate?" Whew, that's quite an indictment for openers. What else do you know about them?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
some of you might have the courage to watch this in an unbiased way and see it for what it is if your awake. This exposure to chronological facts has been put out many times before. Cognitive dissonance is real and fear keeps people trapped in a paradigm.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CCCC

Idiot.......
"All y'all inbred penal colony godless heathen kangaroo humpers muck up the english language better than anybody else on the planet.......yeah, nah, mate?" Whew, that's quite an indictment for openers. What else do you know about them?

Pretty much covers it, wouldn't you say?

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I said a prayer before going to bed last night. I asked God to lift the bar a little so that foul-mouthed weak, spineless, groveling trash such as BobcatTX, Feral Hog and See-See-See but Don't See, don't go to Heaven unless they repent their excessive number of sins and make a permanent change. I certainly don't want garbage like them in Heaven.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly thy brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. "

I use that passage when I'm at the range shooting my 9mm - the targets have no chance once they've heard that.
Sometimes I think you are more of a Christian than some of these foul-mouthed , weak , spineless, grovellers such as Bobcat, Feral Hog and See-See-See but Don't See. You just need to add the Ezekial part to the above, and get a .45 ACP. God has a gold-plated one.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 03/17/24.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Also, could someone please explain to Feral Hog, that just because his parents are first cousins, it's NOT ok for him to be dating his sister? Thank you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No God,Abomdible Man,Snowman,Nessie,Lake Iliamna Monster,Hairy Man,Behemoth,,,,none zero ,,,,Jesus was an Idiot rabble rouser,,,,,

I tend to use more than enough gun
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyway, for the folks who are believers: Do y’all see a difference…especially when it comes to Christianity…between “believe in me” and “follow me”…?

When you read the Gospels, is Jesus' agenda for his first century followers…and his 21st century followers…to just simply be people who believe things, or should it be people with an all in, active, daily and relational faith…? Should faith simply be cerebral…?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
I do.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I said a prayer before going to bed last night. I asked God to lift the bar a little so that foul-mouthed weak, spineless, groveling trash such as BobcatTX, Feral Hog and See-See-See but Don't See, don't go to Heaven unless they repent their excessive number of sins and make a permanent change. I certainly don't want garbage like them in Heaven.

you certainly make the case for non believers with appalling righteousness.

Page 32 of 64 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 63 64

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,032
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.