S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
SS IS NOT an entitlement!

Yes it is.

Probably for you! Guess you're still sucking on your Moms tit!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Yes it is.

Ummm I think the point was if you paid into it, you're entitled to social security.

Boomers these days...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
The world needs more face to face conversations and less keyboard commandos. We could learn that both sides are not likely what they seem to be like behind a keyboard.
Absolutely.

Unfortunately, people love to hate; it's exciting, it gets the blood going and you don't have to do any of that hard critical thinking.

Just HBH.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The world needs more face to face conversations and less keyboard commandos. We could learn that both sides are not likely what they seem to be like behind a keyboard.

Truth!!
Hey Jackmeoffwithurhand,, I see ur from Chicago land of the libtards. I’m only 4 hrs away if you ever think your man enough come this way I got a few boomers I want to see if you can out work

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Truth!!
Hey Jackmeoffwithurhand,, I see ur from Chicago land of the libtards. I’m only 4 hrs away if you ever think your man enough come this way I got a few boomers I want to see if you can out work

The propensity for homo-erotic fantasies in this forum is concerning.

I have no desire to meet up with you.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I am still scratching my head how an earned entitlement is a bad thing to some. Just because SS is an entitlement to people that have earned or qualified for it doesn't make it wrong or bad in my opinion. It is almost like the entitled acting people have somehow morphed the word "entitlement" into a negative.

Somewhat like the description "Karen" has tainted women named Karen.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Truth!!

The propensity for homo-erotic fantasies in this forum is concerning.

I have no desire to meet up with you.
Agreed, such extreme vitriol, whats with you folks?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Truth!!
Just don't challenge him to a donut eating or gum flapping contest. LOL.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Longbob
I am still scratching my head how an earned entitlement is a bad thing to some. Just because SS is an entitlement to people that have earned or qualified for it doesn't make it wrong or bad in my opinion. It is almost like the entitled acting people have somehow morphed the word "entitlement" into a negative.

It’s not a bad thing, unless one lacks the common logic to understand it,

If one lacks common logic, then it opens the door for one to complain and whine on the internet about it,

Ignorance with a side dish of envy.

Not one single person whining about SS, will refuse their’s, Not one, Fact.

Post count, +1

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I’m only 4 hrs away if you ever think your man enough come this way I got a few boomers I want to see if you can out work

And there it is......LOL !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yes it is.

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion; but it’s the basic definition of entitlement.

Look it up.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Boomers are worthless old f ucks on average. Good riddance
Sure looks like a whine to me Barney.

It's an observation you dumb old fat crybaby bìtch boomer. Shouldn't you be at Macdonalds drinking coffee with other worthless fùcks?
Harbee’s > MacDonal’s

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
There’s gunna be some nice gun collections up for sale in a few years, cheap too.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
You boomers wearin green today🍀🍀

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is it with you people? Is there not enough hate between the race groups to satisfy yall? Evidently not. Now we have to further expand the hate between the age groups as well. Boomers, millennials, Generation X, Y. Z. You hate spewing bastards make me want to puke. God help us all.

Jim

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Investments are NOT entitlements and SS is nothing more than a forced and extorted investment! I’m not even close to being a “boomer” I’m a proud “Gen X” raised by parents who still fall into the greatest generation (I think since they were born in 1941). I don’t understand the vitriol and animosity spewed and I’m not interested in getting sucked into the childish name calling….I hope. 😂

Receiving SS is no different than receiving an annuity payment or 401k distribution.

Off to more important things for the time being.

Have a good Sunday guys!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by texasbatman
What is it with you people? Is there not enough hate between the race groups to satisfy yall? Evidently not. Now we have to further expand the hate between the age groups as well. Boomers, millennials, Generation X, Y. Z. You hate spewing bastards make me want to puke. God help us all.

Jim

It's a sign of the lack of other things to gripe about. Everyone bitches about the country going to hell in a hand basket but a bunch of guys who, in theory, have a lot of common interests are tossing crap at each other based on an entirely notional and arbitrary set of birthdays for lack of anything really bad to discuss.

As for me I'm off to cast .45 bullets this afternoon.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Originally Posted by rickt300
One of them I suppose is that though I didn't work for it I get it free because I worked? Watching the screwball suck losers put out for all the world to see how bad they suck and blame it on us. Yep it must be my fault that we no longer have a functional society. Odd as it seemed to me before Covid society was pretty functional. Even after Obie did all he could to start a race based world putting Blacks above all others. Now with the Rainbow mafia, the stupid fuq in the WH, DEI society is in my opinion getting ready to stop being functional. Those are big reasons but a monster reason for all the failure is Soros funded prosecutors and judges not enforcing laws or enforcing laws only upon those who don't agree with their ideology. IE if you don't think that jackass traitorous, treasonous grifting lowlife Joey is the greatest thing since toilet paper. I'm pretty sure if the Haitians are let into the country without vetting we are going to end up with gunfire in the streets and a lot of our Millennials and gen Z will have to learn how to dig holes. You know I might consider seeing that as an entitlement.

English Composition

"English composition is the study of fundamental reading and writing concepts and skills. Reading comprehension, grammar, the writing process, citing sources, and writing effectively to communicate ideas are topics usually covered within English composition classes."

https://learn.org/articles/What_is_English_Composition.html

Correcting others writing is considered to be evidence of low moral character. You voted for Biden? All the evidence I need.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Yes. Somebody has been hitting the bottle tonight.

Or attended public school.

Love it when a Utard pops up and tells us how great Romney is.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 2500HD, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 18 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,053
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.