Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Local election results look promising. Good news is that Labor is looking doomed. Bad news is that Liberal, and even Greens, look to be more favourable. Time to swap out one set of incompetents with another.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hard to believe how incompetent they are. Importing half a million immigrants and creating a monumental housing crisis has to take the prize for idiocy, then they just keep going. Apparently another 500 thousand immigrants are scheduled in the next 12 months.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
That's bad news. They have no idea on what they are doing despite the consequences being there in plain view.

I got a laugh at least at Steven "Shits & Giggles" Miles reaction to the huge swing away from Labor, and admitting that youth crime is a major issue, and that they could do better - kinda too late for Labor, but at least he's on record admitting that they screwed up. I'll bet his Labor buddies are happy with his public suicide attempt of the party. I gotta add that he seemed to treat the youth crime topic as a political issue and not a real issue.

It's odd that he's Premier as I can't see anybody ever voting for Shits & Giggles for anything - everybody else must've taken a step back when Anna got booted out.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How much does party matter?

There or here?(USA)

Look around the globe.
I hate conspiracy theories....someone, something, is "controlling" most of the
civilized 1st world.

It's not possible for so many educated, successful countries to suddenly turn onto
the same destructive path(s), adopt hideously destructive social abnormalities as
something to emulate, and sow seeds of division into their population, simultaneously.
Organically.

Call it New World Order,
Globalist plot to take over the ashes,
Russia or Chinese plot,
Evil run amuck.
(I'm guessing #3 in conjunction with 1 of the others)

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 03/18/24.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
had a lazy neighbor and lazy wife she was from Asia both were always looking for free hand outs , they moved a year ago to Australia they got better/more free money if both became residents of Australia . glad these city-it liberals left they hated me shooting my rifles and tried to get me arrested for shooting ,we all went to court judge ruled 100 % in my favor they got their hands spanked a little. glad that chit is done new neighbor likes to shoot guns too . Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
How much does party matter?

There or here?(USA)

Look around the globe.
I hate conspiracy theories....someone, something, is "controlling" most of the
civilized 1st world.

It's not possible for so many educated, successful countries to suddenly turn onto
the same destructive path(s), adopt hideously destructive social abnormalities as
something to emulate, and sow seeds of division into their population, simultaneously.
Organically.

Call it New World Order,
Globalist plot to take over the ashes,
Russia or Chinese plot,
Evil run amuck.
(I'm guessing #3 in conjunction with 1 of the others)

Fair question. There seems to be some cooperation among huge multinational corporations essentially taxing our economies directly to their coffers via a series of government mandates for particular products and services. These amount to taxes on savings / attempted savings and seem designed to keep all us squirrels running in our cage wheels as fast as we can to enrich those corporations as much and as fast as possible.

We can see several .. consortiums .. for lack of a better word. Trial lawyers, medical insurance, and our courts paying out ridiculous damages all conspire to keep medical costs high .. and you can't pull the plug on any of them without hitting all 3 at once else the hospital system collapses and there's no treatment for any one. Big pharma and big ag, together, are destroying our health for profit. FDA is not a consumer advocacy group, they're the lobbying unit for big ag and big pharma is egging them on 'cause the more toxic food big ag sells us, the more meds big pharma can sell us to treat those ailments. There's no attacking one without attacking both .. and they are very skilled at running interference for each other.

In general, I'm pro business and anti gov't but in these cases where we have deliberate collaboration to create, and keep, a monopoly, where there are so few providers that market forces don't come into play, I think we do have to have some gov't interference. Sure would help if the gov't bastards were not on the corporate payrolls though .. like .. Fauci .. bouncing back and forth between the corporation and the agency that is supposed to manage it. Corrupt son of a bitches. We need one day a year of tar and feathers.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TOM,

You would love University of
Pittsburgh Medical Center.

Used to be the big teaching hospital in Pittsburgh.

Then they started buying up regional hospitals.
Then they started UPMC insurance.

When Blue Cross bought a hospital that possed them off, having patients go to a competitor, then they had to pay the competitor through insurance.

Exactly what UPMC did when they started insurance, but they didn’t see it that way…
They decided that their hospitals wouldn’t accept Blue Cross insurance, which put the rural western half of PA in a bind. All our hospitals are UPMC affiliates.
Effectively, they kicked the nations biggest health insurance out of western Pa.

They weren’t done.

They co-opted all the docs.
Either by threatening to pull privileges, or insurance coverage of patients. There isn’t a “Dr. Yanoshak’s office anymore. It’s UPMC Urology, the doctors name is in small letters on a sign designed to make that changeable. They forced him to sell the practice.

When a walk in clinic franchise announced they were opening a clinic here, they didn’t like that.
Can’t have folks getting after hours care and them not getting $300 ER fees. They immediately announced they were opening one “next year”.
The franchise saw the writing on the wall and pulled out.
That was four or five years ago, a walk in clinic has never even been mentioned again.

Next was hospital services. Our small hospitals have been reduced to low level ERs and out patient services.
If my wife was pregnant, we would have to pass 2 hospitals on the 40mile drive to a hospital with on/gyn facilities. We are lucky, it’s all 4 lane and not as far as others have to drive.

But, there is still one thing lef….
Drugs.

But of course, that can’t be ignored.

They have cut the money to pharmacies to the bone.
It’s killing the small ones, several have closed.
UPMC has shut off others.
Early on, many customers were forced to CVS.
But now it’s so bad,
CVS has even complained.
I’m pretty certain that this push has now reached a certain equilibrium here. The capacity is about maximized, less pharmacies would create problems. I’m sure mandating main in drugs is coming down the pipeline soon. Wouldn’t be surprised to get to where Walmart is the only one left if you need something NOW.
And I’d bet that will incur some punitive surcharge, like ER fees.

I keep waiting for monopoly/antitrust charges.
When big companies merge, the government has to
decide if it creates a monopoly.

Insurance, hospitals, doctors, drugs, half a state under their control, expansion into Maryland and Ohio.
With a facility in Ireland. (Yeah, not kidding)

This isn’t a monopoly?
Someone’s tapping into the Monopoly money!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Local election results look promising. Good news is that Labor is looking doomed. Bad news is that Liberal, and even Greens, look to be more favourable. Time to swap out one set of incompetents with another.

All parties in Oz are left wing. That became very apparent in the 80's. There was never ever going to be a right of center option again as the influences from global control organizatuons were becoming established and gaining in strength.

Still vividly remember a caller to John Tingle's radio program in the 1980's, expressing his concern about the NWO as it was termed back then and Tingle poo pooing the concept as ridiculous, as it would be impossible to organize a whole world leadership towards that theme.......

The smartest people are commonly the most ridiculed simply because they dare to speak up. Even Hansen was ahead of her time.

May have been the wrong person to pull it off back then, but she knew. The corrupt and elite media used unfamiliar language to confuse and discredit her "intelligence" while half the nation ran for their dictionary to see what that strange word meant.

She knew, and that made her a threat. Now we have evolved to the point that all aspects of life from child immunization to schooling to job selection to aging and medical attention is demonstrably orchestrated.

Politicians are there for the pensions and payouts and financial opportunities, not ever, a single time, for constituents.

The current populations are the transitionals, who witnessed the loss of the greatest freedoms and times up to the current global concepts which are anything but national or nation building. The ultimate goal is for our time to pass where the generations behind us do not have our history and memory.

Remember carrying a .22 on your shoulder with a pocket full of cartridges and no-one cared? I do.

Remember walking into one of many gun shops in George Street Sydney and taking a rifle out onto the foot path to see how clear the scope was? I do. No-one cared.

What changed, every man in the street knows. Every politician knows. Only one side cares. Only one side is honest about it.

Update: Death toll in Russia up to 133. Putin guards at the concert were unarmed. Notice how 93% of American shootem ups are also in no gun areas?

We dumb citizens seem to always know what politicians never know, or at least the liars say they don't know or in their words, "we have not seen data to support that theory".

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,762 guests, and 1,411 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,753
Posts18,476,295
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.