Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
People like Catherine Herridge have said the same thing recently. She is far from an alarmist and I doubt she is even a Trump supporter. She said she was basing her prediction on chatter she was hearing from her military and intel sources.

Who knows, but things seem to be pointing that way.
She also lost her job and the deep state is threatening to put her in jail for refusing to reveal her source.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It will either be another “virus” or “terrorist cyberattack”. Something you cant see and debunk/disprove quickly.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

How can you prepare for something completely unknown?

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

Maybe develop a bunch of fake electors in swing states?

Then go back to the White House and watch it on TeeVee.

It just might work.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
When is the earliest date for 'early/mail in voting'?

In my mind it would need to be implemented about that time.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Short of full-scale nuclear war, I doubt anything manmade would stop an election. Disrupt or delay counts, yes. Stop, no.

Remember each state has it's own voting system, that decentralization is actually not a bad thing.

An extinction-level event, like a super volcano eruption, or catastrophic meteor strike....well, then all bets are off.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Sycamore
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

It just might work.
It’s no wonder most everyone on this site thinks you are a special kind of stupid.
I’m starting to see why.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Stevie you seem mouthy today

He is terrified that Trump might win.

His life's work......spoiled.
I bet his pet parrot died or sumthin

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blah,blah,blah.

I see that you've ignored General Honore's best advice.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
It could be lots of different things... our Country is likely to look very different by November. Perhaps a betting pool on what the event will be is in order?

I hope it isn't an EMP but a massive cyber attack could be catastrophic.
If Im a betting man, Id place money on a massive cyber attack. EMP is a possibility, but I dont think we are there just yet

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

MAGA!

It will be way bigger than 9/11.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

MAGA!

It just might work.
It’s no wonder most everyone on this site thinks you are a special kind of stupid.
I’m starting to see why.

The guy is nuzzled up with the homosexual school curriculum and molesters in the girl’s bathrooms lifestyle. What did you expect.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The don’t think they want to break the system, they just want to stay in control of the system we have.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I hear the youngun's are ready to go full-on berserker mode if tiktok is banned.

Well, if they shut down tiktok the day before the election, it could cause a real $hitstorm. There wouldn't be nearly enough WAAAAHmbulances to cart off all the folks who go over the edge.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
The don’t think they want to break the system, they just want to stay in control of the system we have.

Something about “A tyrant would burn his country to the ground to rule over the ashes.”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well this may be part of what comes. At the end of March many illegals will lose their "asylee" benefits. So soon they will be out begging, robbing, stealing and whatever. Recently it has been acknowledged that thousands of criminals released from Venezuelan and Haitian prisons are on their way here. Could be that chaos will be their Black Swan event.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

The system we have is exactly what they want to destroy.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
It could be lots of different things... our Country is likely to look very different by November. Perhaps a betting pool on what the event will be is in order?

I hope it isn't an EMP but a massive cyber attack could be catastrophic.
If Im a betting man, Id place money on a massive cyber attack. EMP is a possibility, but I dont think we are there just yet

That seems a forgone conclusion. Israelis are already providing cyber "security" gratis for hospitals, power grids, dams and nuclear power plants. Generous humanitarian souls. They're such pros with plenty of experience with backdoor software at Los Alamos, etc. Great security at airports and Twin Towers on 911 too. But those sneaky chinks and ruskies, ya know?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
I don't know if it will be to halt the election. I do see something being orchestrated to try and sway the election.

<Snip>

I don't see provocation of a military event - collapse of Ukraine, Taiwan etc as being helpful to Biden. No terrorism attack is helpful to Biden.
I agree with you on that, mere collapse wouldn't do a thing. However, Russia, like any rational nation, has definite red lines. It would not surprise me to see the West (The US, NATO, some European country) purposely cross a red line with the sole intent of triggering a response from Russia. Would the US sacrifice Americans? Maybe, but more likely some Europeans.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Teal
I don't know if it will be to halt the election. I do see something being orchestrated to try and sway the election.

<Snip>

I don't see provocation of a military event - collapse of Ukraine, Taiwan etc as being helpful to Biden. No terrorism attack is helpful to Biden.
I agree with you on that, mere collapse wouldn't do a thing. However, Russia, like any rational nation, has definite red lines. It would not surprise me to see the West (The US, NATO, some European country) purposely cross a red line with the sole intent of triggering a response from Russia. Would the US sacrifice Americans? Maybe, but more likely some Europeans.

I'm just saying - if they did. If the US did so - that hurts Biden because when it comes to dealing with that - the American people prefer Trump/Republicans. Especially after how Biden did the A-stan pull out.

Provoking military action isn't helpful to him to win the election. It hurts his chances. He doesn't really have many levers to pull other than say "F-it, I am losing this sucker, make as big of a mess as possible for the next guy" and do an internal dump of prisons and open the border even wider. Create such a scorched earth situation that the idea is no R can be successful and the "voting pendulum" will swing blue again in 4 years.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Short of full-scale nuclear war, I doubt anything manmade would stop an election. Disrupt or delay counts, yes. Stop, no.

Remember each state has it's own voting system, that decentralization is actually not a bad thing.

An extinction-level event, like a super volcano eruption, or catastrophic meteor strike....well, then all bets are off.

If they can delay the count or certification long enough - pass the inauguration day, what then?

We're not as divided as we've ever been but we're getting close.

Me

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (2500HD, 2UP, 405winash, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, 13 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,123
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.