Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 1minute
Why would Isis want to piss off Russia?
ISIS is, like MS13, a concoction of Zero/Soros/Clowns In America and operates to cause destruction for the NWO/WEF/Illuminous ones.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled.

mike r
Yeah because countries that are “occupied or controlled” typically LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their occupiers and controllers, right? 😂

It’s hardly unusual for occupied countries to loathe their occupiers even if they’re occupied and controlled by the lovable agencies of the United States government.

If you equate our country with Russia you would probably be happier there. You may or may not have noticed that previously occupied countries are not clamoring to join the Russian Federation.

There are even books that are available in an audible version for the illiterate.
mike r
Typical cop-out answer….you fail to understand that occupied countries don’t like those occupying them.

I’ll type this slowly so that as you massage your varicose veins you can keep up…..what occupied country loves their occupiers/controllers? I’ll try asking it in a different way for the exceptionally old and slow….What country is “clamoring” to be occupied? 😂

I’ll wait for you to search your audiobook library….

You might want to read a book about Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands as sort of a primer.

For more advanced reading check out South Korea and Japan.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia has earned the hatred of every country that they have occupied or controlled.

mike r

Yeah because countries that are “occupied or controlled” typically LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their occupiers and controllers, right? 😂

It’s hardly unusual for occupied countries to loathe their occupiers even if they’re occupied and controlled by the lovable agencies of the United States government.

If you equate our country with Russia you would probably be happier there. You may or may not have noticed that previously occupied countries are not clamoring to join the Russian Federation.

There are even books that are available in an audible version for the illiterate.

mike r

Typical cop-out answer….you fail to understand that occupied countries don’t like those occupying them.

I’ll type this slowly so that as you massage your varicose veins you can keep up…..what occupied country loves their occupiers/controllers? I’ll try asking it in a different way for the exceptionally old and slow….What country is “clamoring” to be occupied? 😂

It would appear that the USA is “clamoring” to be occupied.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
ISIS is, like MS13, a concoction of Zero/Soros/Clowns In America and operates to cause destruction for the NWO/WEF/Illuminous ones.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

mike r

mike r

You might want to read a book about Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands as sort of a primer.

Lol….you might actually want to get off your couch and visit those places instead of drawing your conclusions from “a book”. 😂.

They really love their colonial “occupiers”….if you’re using the USVI as your example of an “occupied nation” then you really need to try again and this time try to find something other than a pimple sized island that is “occupied” with something other than ass-loads of American cash. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

mike r

mike r

It would appear that the USA is “clamoring” to be occupied.

I don’t know about “clamoring” but it seems that we’ve been occupied regardless….it’s actually an invasion by a criminal civilian force effected by a treasonous “host”. Parasites on both sides.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

mike r

mike r

Lol….you might actually want to get off your couch and visit those places instead of drawing your conclusions from “a book”. 😂.

They really love their colonial “occupiers”….if you’re using the USVI as your example of an “occupied nation” then you really need to try again and this time try to find something other than a pimple sized island that is “occupied” with something other than ass-loads of American cash. 😂

Seeing as how I have been to Japan, Korea, and Guam I reckon I got a decent handle on that way beyond book learnin.

As you admit US VI is in no hurry for the the US to leave.

You ran your suck and got called out on ignorance. It's not the end of the world and maybe you can learn something beyond USA is Bad Man and Putin is stronk.

I guess we will see.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am pretty sure there are accounts of Soviet Ukrainians joining their Nazi occupiers during WWII, even joining the SS, because they hated Stalin so much.

There was plenty of US flag waiving by locals in Iraq.

Now I'll go back to the depths of the basement, where I don't feel what little IQ I have getting sucked out of me, like the Freakshow tends to do.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I am pretty sure there are accounts of Soviet Ukrainians joining their Nazi occupiers during WWII, even joining the SS, because they hated Stalin so much.

Now I'll go back to the depths of the basement, where I don't feel what little IQ I have getting sucked out of me, like the Freakshow tends to do.

Fascinating. Maybe go back to 1938 and see what what Ukraine was doing in Poland years before NAZI s entered Poland and the Baltic states Lol.

Last edited by ribka; 03/22/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Incoming devastation from Russia:

"This was a terrorist attack aimed to distract from Ukraine's ongoing collapse and also to try and lure the Kremlin into an overreaction, justifying NATO intervention.

The Kremlin won't fall for the bait. Instead the Russians will remain 100% focussed on Ukraine, the only difference being a significant increase in their offensive intensity.

This means that Russia will continue to hammer Ukraine's remaining military and infrastructure, while also wiping out Ukraine's leadership & any NATO personnel in Ukraine.

Kiev, London & DC can stage as many provocations as they want. It will achieve nothing, except to increase the intensity and pace of Ukraine's inevitable destruction."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here are some reports on the attack from RT (Russia Today)
Be sure to read the comments...
https://www.rt.com/russia/594700-shooting-moscow/

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

All good, there was a Ukrainian Waffen SS division, the 14th. Many Ukrainian peasants welcomed the Nazis as liberators, as well the were, but only at first.

Ukrainian militia were responsible for murdering the majority of Jews wiped out in Soviet Ukraine. They manned the machine guns at Babi Yar.

Stalin was far worse than Hitler....BUT Russia is NOT the USSR....Putin IS NOT Stalin...but SOME brainwashed Cold War Boomers are too ignorant to know this.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I suspect Putin will go out of his way NOT to blame Ukraine unless it’s absolutely unavoidable. This sort of thing will have public opinion in Russia wanting to nuke Ukraine…and it’s supporters. Putin is nothing if not measured and he would not want this to get out of control.

^^^^This didn't age very well.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I suspect Putin will go out of his way NOT to blame Ukraine unless it’s absolutely unavoidable. This sort of thing will have public opinion in Russia wanting to nuke Ukraine…and it’s supporters. Putin is nothing if not measured and he would not want this to get out of control.

I guess Ukraine shouldn’t have done it then.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Incoming devastation from Russia:

"This was a terrorist attack aimed to distract from Ukraine's ongoing collapse and also to try and lure the Kremlin into an overreaction, justifying NATO intervention.

The Kremlin won't fall for the bait. Instead the Russians will remain 100% focussed on Ukraine, the only difference being a significant increase in their offensive intensity.

This means that Russia will continue to hammer Ukraine's remaining military and infrastructure, while also wiping out Ukraine's leadership & any NATO personnel in Ukraine.

Kiev, London & DC can stage as many provocations as they want. It will achieve nothing, except to increase the intensity and pace of Ukraine's inevitable destruction."

Agreed!

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Putin Pufters are compelled to support the official Orc narrative even when they must beclown themselves.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Fascinating. Maybe go back to 1938 and see what what Ukraine was doing in Poland years before NAZI s entered Poland and the Baltic states Lol.

I'm convinced that you're a Russian bot, and that's fine I guess. I have very rudimentary knowledge of Eastern Europe and the actions leading up to WWII but do recall reading about lots of hatred and killing all around. That has absolutely zero to do with my initial point but I am not surprised. As per your normal, you counter with topics completely out of left field.

I was just commenting that there are examples of occupiers and controllers, whether viewed as liberators, conquerors or other, being welcomed.

Have fun arguing. I have wolf traps to check and ptarmigan to kill once my coffee is done.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The Putin Pufters are compelled to support the official Orc narrative even when they must beclown themselves.

Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

How far out? Like jag’s republic of narnia out?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Some say that they are attorneys. Attorneys lie. Therefore they cannot tell the truth.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 25 invisible), 1,792 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,367
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.