Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by rainshot
Some people are missing the point. He is an alien that has broken the law and defied the Constitution to invade our border illegally. He has no rights as an American Citizen.

The point is - if the 2A covers him - how can it NOT cover you? That's the unintended consequence of this.
Thank you! That is the significance of this most ignorant ruling.

I understand how this could be used against the anti-gun crowd, but I wasn't aware that our constitution protects non-citizens too. Especially those here illegally. What part of illegal does this judge not understand?

Where was my father's constitutional protection when his name was "Americanized" at Ellis Island?

All I know is that in every country that the USAF sent me to we had a "new comer's briefing" and the first thing they would tell us is that, "You are now in _ _ _ _ and are subject to their laws. You have NO RIGHTS here, so be careful of what you say and do."

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

GB1

bcp Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...13/pdf/USCOURTS-ilnd-1_20-cr-00613-2.pdf

"Conclusion
The noncitizen possession statute, 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(5), violates the Second Amendment as
applied to Carbajal-Flores. Thus, the Court grants Carbajal-Flores’ motion to dismiss

IT IS SO ORDERED.
Date: 3/8/2024 Entered: _____________________________
SHARON JOHNSON COLEMAN
United States District Judge"

Bruce

Last edited by bcp; 03/19/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Were our nation governed by non-criminals, this would never become a relevant question, because the instant the authorities realized they were dealing with an illegal alien, he'd be in custody till they could return him to his nation of origin, and the carrying of firearms while in custody has always been illegal in the US.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The exposure of the Criminal DOJ such as this are necessary to show the people what traitorus pukes fill our Government and that they hate America, our Constitution and We the People.

The people are being led from Dark to Light and its working. That's why Trumps numbers are going up. We are witnessing The Great Awakening.

Trust Trump, trust the Plan and trust the Military and Buckle up buttercups, because it's going to get much more bumpy.

Things much more grevious than this must occur before we reach the precipice where the snowflakes and useful idiots have to change direction and call for Trump to step in and make that phone call.

It's Coming.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by rainshot
Some people are missing the point. He is an alien that has broken the law and defied the Constitution to invade our border illegally. He has no rights as an American Citizen.

The point is - if the 2A covers him - how can it NOT cover you? That's the unintended consequence of this.
Thank you! That is the significance of this most ignorant ruling.

I understand how this could be used against the anti-gun crowd, but I wasn't aware that our constitution protects non-citizens too. Especially those here illegally. What part of illegal does this judge not understand?

Where was my father's constitutional protection when his name was "Americanized" at Ellis Island?

All I know is that in every country that the USAF sent me to we had a "new comer's briefing" and the first thing they would tell us is that, "You are now in _ _ _ _ and are subject to their laws. You have NO RIGHTS here, so be careful of what you say and do."

The USA.gov recognized the existence of inalienable rights in the 18th century, going so far as writing it down in a contract.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone who would trust this Obama DEI appointed,tranny looking apparatchik,to do what benefits the citizens of this nation or accurately interpret the constitution,have been bamboozled.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rte
Anyone who would trust this Obama DEI appointed,tranny looking apparatchik,to do what benefits the citizens of this nation or accurately interpret the constitution,have been bamboozled.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

So we need to double down on criminalizing being armed along with the claim that prohibiting the posession of arms is done to prevent actual crimes(murder as an example) while doing little to nothing to apprehend or convict the perpetrator when a crime such as murder occurs?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MM

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by flintlocke
What does question 12c on form 4473 mean? Are you an alien illegally or unlawfully in the US? Can an alien acquire a firearm legally or not?

One can not ignore that Judge Coleman could be a DEI hire.

An 18 year old can not purchase a handgun from an FFL. That does not mean he can not possess a handgun.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by milespatton
The only right that an illegal alien should have is the right to be quickly deported. When they enter, violating the law, they give up other rights. miles

I prefer the idea that the right to self defense and the 2A is one from my creator and can't be taken away by a government who can/can not determine if someone counts or not.

Should they be here? No - there's no right to enter the US. That's a separate topic.

A person in the US has a RIGHT to the 2A, endowed from our creator and no government can take that away and this is a good case to point that out. While this person is illegal and this person, technically is a criminal - they still enjoy the right to the 2A while in the US. Now explain how you take the 2A away from someone who isn't.....

This I fully agree with.

I think Constitutional Carry in my state agrees with it also.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Esox357
Illegals can now have firearms...what could go wrong?

Since when did illegals, and almost all other criminals NOT have firearms?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Very interesting Pandora Box she opened.

Heads are exploding on both sides.....

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Feral_American

i.e. "Division"... is not that the exact dream of Obongo?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Feral_American

i.e. "Division"... is not that the exact dream of Obongo?

Ah yep.....

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why did these illegal aliens leo's get a free pass a few years back?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/spring-break-miami-beach-covid-19-protocols-hundreds-arrested/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I'm just saying this is a bit of a victory

A bit pyrrhic.

If he was armed that means the antigun law(which infringes on actual citizens) didn't work in the first place.

That seems like an absurd way to look at it.

Do you think the same about border laws? It was possible for him to get into the country illegally so why bother with border law? Murder still happens so murder laws are obviously pointless?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm just saying this is a bit of a victory

A bit pyrrhic.

If he was armed that means the antigun law(which infringes on actual citizens) didn't work in the first place.

That seems like an absurd way to look at it.

Do you think the same about border laws? It was possible for him to get into the country illegally so why bother with border law? Murder still happens so murder laws are obviously pointless?

Border law is a form of trespassing so there is a victim and a perpetrator.

Murder has a victim and a perpetrator.

Who is the victim when the crime is firearm possession? Why do you want firearm possession(and sub categories such as rifles with flash suppressors, over 10rds mags, and similar) to be a crime?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who is the victim when the crime is firearm possession?

You moved the goalposts but I knew you would.

I don't want firearm possession specifically to be a crime, I want every single thing an illegal immigrant does in this country to be a crime. They shouldn't be able to possess a gun on our soil, or a drive a car, or walk on the street, or breath our air.

You people who think this decision will somehow insulate your 2A rights against encroachment have not been paying attention.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Who is the victim when the crime is firearm possession?

You moved the goalposts but I knew you would.

I don't want firearm possession specifically to be a crime, I want every single thing an illegal immigrant does in this country to be a crime. They shouldn't be able to possess a gun on our soil, or a drive a car, or walk on the street, or breath our air.

You people who think this decision will somehow insulate your 2A rights against encroachment have not been paying attention.

I didn't move the goal post. Trespassing and murder both have a victim and a perpetrator.

Possessing a firearm(unless it is stolen) doesn't have a victim.

Why do you want the news to be able run the headline "gun crime" which associates firearm ownership with crime to aid the anti 2A turds and put the illegal alien up in prison for possessing a firearm for 10 years instead of just sending him back to his country of origin?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One question: Would this judge have ruled the same way if the illegal alien was Lars Helgeland, who snuk into this country on board a ship from Norway?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
One question: Would this judge have ruled the same way if the illegal alien was Lars Helgeland, who snuk into this country on board a ship from Norway?

She set a legal precedent that if, the descendant of Norwegian immigrants, Chuck Helgeland from North Dakota is armed in Illinois the Illinois gestapo might not hassle him.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (35, badwolf, 257 mag, BABore, BDR1, 8 invisible), 1,425 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,061
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.