Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

The world is not exactly the same as it was in 1797.

Things have changed a bit and for some here it's really scary.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I stand with Pres. George Washington and the Founding Fathers and against warmongers like you. Your bloodlust is reprehensible and unAmerican.

Your ilk gave Mugabe and the commies all of Africa.

Ian Smith and George Washington had nothing but scorn for those who appease evil.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/24/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You haven't studied history, Jackson, or you'd know that it was a generation of oldsters who send my generation to Vietnam. And their elders sent them to WWII. And on and on back to the Punic Wars. But because you think history began when you were in grade school, you know none of this.
This post perfectly sums up the stupidity of the generational animosity.

The stupidity is impressive, though.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The conditions were awful, with dead victims of typhus piled high, and many of the survivors suffering from it, requiring treatment. This scored tremendous propaganda points in favor of what they had intended to do to Germany after the war, so they played it up, instead of categorizing it for what it was, i.e., one in a long string of tragedies associated with the war.
You were anticipated. And it’s taken less than a century.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Hitler shot his wad in Russia
The Soviet Union was our mutual enemy, the enemy of all the West. We should have been helping Germany to defeat them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If Hitler did not want war with England, he should have kept his ass out of nations with which England held mutual defense treaties.
Poland, encouraged by the Western powers, perpetrated outrage after outrage (to include mass murder) against former German provinces (ethnically German), designed specifically to provoke Germany to invade. Sound familiar??

Poland and Czech Republic ethnically cleansed as many Germans as the Nazis killed in those 2 countries.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
J
I would be more concerned about what those aircraft could drop in the water with future affect.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Spoken like a true leftist. They say the exact same thing when they want to mold the constitution to their likings

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why did Eisenhower demand that conditions in German concentration camps be well documented, filmed, and photographed?
The conditions were awful, with dead victims of typhus piled high, and many of the survivors suffering from it, requiring treatment. This scored tremendous propaganda points in favor of what they had intended to do to Germany after the war, so they played it up, instead of categorizing it for what it was, i.e., one in a long string of tragedies associated with the war.

TRH what drives this Jew hatred and twisted version of history you continually display.
Was your dad a guard at one of the camps?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Why did Eisenhower demand that conditions in German concentration camps be well documented, filmed, and photographed?
BULLSCHITT! NAZI APOLOGIST!
Were you actually curious about the truth, you'd already know that it is the proponents of your position who are full of it. The information is readily available, from sources you'd never challenge, but they are not handed to you on a silver platter the way the official history of the war is. You have to actually wish to know the truth of the matter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by gunchamp
Spoken like a true leftist. They say the exact same thing when they want to mold the constitution to their likings

Please tell the class where USA foreign policy is codified in the US Constitution.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no desire to get over run. But that could be accomplished with a strong military, that stayed at home and protected opine own borders, rather than being deployed around the world and often being used to cause more problems than it solved.

As to your sarcastic comment concerning world peace before the US, I couldn't care less if every other country fought itself to death. The US was at peace until we adopted the role of world police.

As far as being over run like a pu$sy a$s country, have you seen the recent news from Texas?
Spot on. Why theee clowns cant see this is beyond me

Can't see it because Texas National Guard wasn't serving ice cream at the border.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Very unlikely that GB would have fallen.
Hitler didn't even want war with Great Britain. He was desperate for a peace deal with them which involved nothing more than ceasing hostilities between them, but Churchill would have none of it. Churchill could have easily saved Britain by merely ceasing hostilities against Germany.

Read Churchill's War by David Irving.

Maybe even helped Hitler out by rounding up some British Jews, eh TRH?

Appeasing Evil is always the plan for the weak.

Standing up to Evil sure is not for everyone.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Minding one's own business is not appeasement.

Quite litterally appeasement when dealing with EVIL.

Your type would let goons on the street rob little old ladies while shuffling along mumbling "none of my business".
What are you doing, Capt America? When was the last time you dealt with a "goon"?

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Yes, those shrunken heads, human skin lampshades, and human fat bars of soap, that Eisenhower forced everyone to peruse, were just awful, or would have been had they not been fabricated for the purpose of anti-German propaganda, which fact literally no one with any legitimate history credentials any longer denies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have no desire to get over run. But that could be accomplished with a strong military, that stayed at home and protected opine own borders, rather than being deployed around the world and often being used to cause more problems than it solved.

As to your sarcastic comment concerning world peace before the US, I couldn't care less if every other country fought itself to death. The US was at peace until we adopted the role of world police.

As far as being over run like a pu$sy a$s country, have you seen the recent news from Texas?
Spot on. Why theee clowns cant see this is beyond me
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Can't see it because Texas National Guard wasn't serving ice cream at the border.

As has been pointed out multiple times Trump stopped the invasion with interventionist foreign policy.

Biden reversed those interventionist policies.

If you girls don't know US history from 4 years ago how do we get you up to speed on how the world works?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/24/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
J
Perhaps a little Common Sense?

The cause of America is, in a great measure, the cause of all mankind. Many circumstances have, and will arise, which are not local, but universal, and through which the principles of all lovers of mankind are affected, and in the event of which, their affections are interested. The laying a country desolate with fire and sword, declaring war against the natural rights of all mankind, and extirpating the defenders thereof from the face of the earth, is the concern of every man to whom nature hath given the power of feeling; of which class, regardless of party censure is."

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Poland and Czech Republic ethnically cleansed as many Germans as the Nazis killed in those 2 countries.
Over what time period Dirt? How far back are you going?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The fat drunkard is possibly the dumbest person on this forum.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
To be perfectly fair. Hitler was no worse than many others. Hitler and Stalin were about equally guilty of committing atrocities against their countrymen. Mao Zedong killed 45,000,000 of his own. Pol Pot is up there, though he had a smaller population base to work from. Milosevic was just a weak pretender. I won't even try to get into the scittstorm that is Africa.

There was Genghis Khan, Alexander, etc.

That is what humans do. The strong kill the weak and take away their resources. It has been that way since the first cave man clubbed his neighbor for a hunk of venison and a chance at his mate.

That is why we must not allow the Us to become weaker than China, and why we should be allied strongly with Russia.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimone
Perhaps a little Common Sense?

The cause of America is, in a great measure, the cause of all mankind. Many circumstances have, and will arise, which are not local, but universal, and through which the principles of all lovers of mankind are affected, and in the event of which, their affections are interested. The laying a country desolate with fire and sword, declaring war against the natural rights of all mankind, and extirpating the defenders thereof from the face of the earth, is the concern of every man to whom nature hath given the power of feeling; of which class, regardless of party censure is."
How does promoting abortion, sodomy, and the Federal Reserve fit in with "the cause of all mankind"?

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We must not allow the US to become weaker than China, and ... we should be allied strongly with Russia.
Correct.

Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,673 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,715
Posts18,514,120
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.