Hop To
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by plumbum
Just back read through any of these types of threads and you will see more than enough fat, old, tough guys that are more than willing to send our children off to die to fight the Russian boogeyman

Please quote where anybody in this thread wants war with Russia. Si vis pax, parabellum works both ways, war with Russia would seriously hurt, and vice-versa.

Nobody here wants war with Russia and nobody here wants to send any of our troops over there.
If you seriously think that, you should spend some time back reading on any thread that involves Russia or Ukraine. There are people on here foaming at the mouth for it. Same in our Gov. This is a waste of time even debating this.
It's a classic example of Gaslighting - telling you you don't see what is right in front of you.
For sure

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Just back read through any of these types of threads and you will see more than enough fat, old, tough guys that are more than willing to send our children off to die to fight the Russian boogeyman

Please quote where anybody in this thread wants war with Russia. Si vis pax, parabellum works both ways, war with Russia would seriously hurt, and vice-versa.

Nobody here wants war with Russia and nobody here wants to send any of our troops over there.
If you seriously think that, you should spend some time back reading on any thread that involves Russia or Ukraine. There are people on here foaming at the mouth for it. Same in our Gov. This is a waste of time even debating this.
It's a classic example of Gaslighting - telling you you don't see what is right in front of you.
Who you gonna believe, plumbum or your lying eyes?
Haha!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Please cite one example.

It's only a "waste of time" if you know there are no examples to be found.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I do not want war with Russia and I don't know anybody who does. Nobody. Who do you know that actually wants war with Russia?
Maybe our ruling cabal and NATO don't want a war with Russia and are not trying to provoke that war but they apparently for sure have Russia fooled into thinking they do.

Personally I'm positive the NWO/NATO/USA and their bankers are intent on the destruction of Russia as an independent nation.

Russia and its vast wealth has been a target of the west since Napoleon and even earlier.

Spot on ^

History, culture, religion, national identity, family...everything the Elitist Globalist cabal hate.(Russia made LGBTQ illegal) Soros said it in 1991 when the USSR collapsed, "Russia must be destroyed" but added that Eastern European boys must pay the butcher's bill cause Western countries would not tolerate it. This has all come true. But Russia said not today.

Most of Europe is in line with the globalist dream but Russia is a thorn in the side of the elitist, globalist utopia.

As well as almost unlimited resources so it can be raped of these resources when Russia is defeated, balkanized, and a puppet regime installed favorable to the west.

The problem is too many ignorant, brainwashed, cold war boomers still think Russia is the USSR, which it is not.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Please cite one example.

It's only a "waste of time" if you know there are no examples to be found.
Uh no, its a waste of my time because there are so many examples, its not worth arguing with you. Look into yourself

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Things can sure make some odd twists and turns. 50 years ago who would have thought the defender of freedom and justice in the world would be Russia. I am almost to the point of seeing Russia and a few smaller nations such as Hungary as the last holdouts against an evil plan to rule the world.

What I like most about Russia is its enemies. They give Russia a lot of credibility.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I do not want war with Russia and I don't know anybody who does. Nobody. Who do you know that actually wants war with Russia?
Maybe our ruling cabal and NATO don't want a war with Russia and are not trying to provoke that war but they apparently for sure have Russia fooled into thinking they do.

Personally I'm positive the NWO/NATO/USA and their bankers are intent on the destruction of Russia as an independent nation.

Russia and its vast wealth has been a target of the west since Napoleon and even earlier.

Spot on ^

History, culture, religion, national identity, family...everything the Elitist Globalist cabal hate.(Russia made LGBTQ illegal) Soros said it in 1991 when the USSR collapsed, "Russia must be destroyed" but added that Eastern European boys must pay the butcher's bill cause Western countries would not tolerate it. This has all come true. But Russia said not today.

Most of Europe is in line with the globalist dream but Russia is a thorn in the side of the elitist, globalist utopia.

As well as almost unlimited resources so it can be raped of these resources when Russia is defeated, balkanized, and a puppet regime installed favorable to the west.

The problem is too many ignorant, brainwashed, cold war boomers still think Russia is the USSR, which it is not.

MAGA!
Spot on as well! At least the voting base who believes that chit is shrinking every day. Clot shot is puttin in work lol. Enough of the Gen x and up are waking up to the world around them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Things can sure make some odd twists and turns. 50 years ago who would have thought the defender of freedom and justice in the world would be Russia. I am almost to the point of seeing Russia and a few smaller nations such as Hungary as the last holdouts against an evil plan to rule the world.

What I like most about Russia is its enemies. They give Russia a lot of credibility.
Exactly what Im basing this on. All the ones who hate Russia and want war are on the complete opposite side of me and every true freedom loving conservative. Im totally fine with where Im at on all this craziness. Being on the other side of dems, rinos and angry fat old war mongering men has me sleeping well at night

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Have the dropped their loads yet?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed

A few Putin Pufters are swallowing Orc loads. grin

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/25/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jcubed

A few Putin Pufters are swallowing Orc loads. grin

But what did Q say?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
13? 13? Back in the day our little country had way more than 13 up in the air...SAC.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Exactly what Im basing this on. All the ones who hate Russia and want war are on the complete opposite side of me and every true freedom loving conservative. Im totally fine with where Im at on all this craziness. Being on the other side of dems, rinos and angry fat old war mongering men has me sleeping well at night

Yup.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Things can sure make some odd twists and turns. 50 years ago who would have thought the defender of freedom and justice in the world would be Russia.

Nobody, and they are not now.

You really think the Russian justice system and freedoms are better than ours? What "freedoms" do they have?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Exactly what Im basing this on. All the ones who hate Russia...

Nobody hates Russia

...and want war...

Nobody wants war

...are on the complete opposite side of me and every true freedom loving conservative.

Ah yes, the No True Scotsman fallacy.

Im totally fine with where Im at on all this craziness. Being on the other side of dems, rinos and angry fat old war mongering men has me sleeping well at night

Sleep well in your imaginary world.

Nobody hates Russia, nobody wants war with Russia, that's all in your head. Until you show is where anybody said those things here, *you* are gaslighting *us*, and perhaps unwittingly yourself too.

Support your accusations, it's your burden.

Last edited by plumbum; 03/25/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Things can sure make some odd twists and turns. 50 years ago who would have thought the defender of freedom and justice in the world would be Russia.

You really think the Russian justice system and freedoms are better than ours? What "freedoms" do they have?

They are free to have the Orcs cut your ear off and make you eat it during an arrest.

Originally Posted by Putin Pufters watching the arrest videos
FREEDOM and JUSTICE
Putin Stronk

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

They are free to have the Orcs cut your ear off and make you eat it during an arrest.

Originally Posted by Putin Pufters watching the arrest videos
FREEDOM and JUSTICE
Putin Stronk
Good, the US paid terrorists deserved it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Exactly what Im basing this on. All the ones who hate Russia...

Nobody hates Russia

...and want war...

Nobody wants war

...are on the complete opposite side of me and every true freedom loving conservative.

Ah yes, the No True Scotsman fallacy.

Im totally fine with where Im at on all this craziness. Being on the other side of dems, rinos and angry fat old war mongering men has me sleeping well at night

Sleep well in your imaginary world.

Nobody hates Russia, nobody wants war with Russia, that's all in your head. Until you show is where anybody said those things here, *you* are gaslighting *us*, and perhaps unwittingly yourself too.

Support your accusations, it's your burden.
Are you one of Burns sock puppet accounts? Once again, this info I have posted is so well known, that I would be embarrassed to write what you just wrote. Not worth my time. Do yourself a favor and do some research. You really need it bad lol

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Bingo!

Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 160user, 257robertsimp, 2500HD, 2UP, 405winash, 17 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,138
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.