Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
And I thought the discussion was about nukes.
No. We chase whatever rabbit jumps up.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
If the Jews in Europe were not rounded up and murdered what happened to them?
Many died in the camps during the last (European theater) months of the war, due to sudden overcrowding (a result of the German withdrawal), lack of supplies like food, medicine, potable water, pesticide for the control of typhus-spreading lice, etc. (the result of allied bombing and strafing raids), many moved to Palestine (The Nazis established over 100 settlements for them in Western Galilee - research the Haavara Agreement), and many simply ended up behind the Iron Curtain after the war. But, according to the World Almanac, despite all this, the world's Jewish population actually rose when measured before and after the war (15,748,091 – 15,753,638).
Why were they rounded up and shipped to detention? For a country at war that would have been a huge drag on the war effort to have to locate and send millions of productive age citizens to summer camp and take them away from work and service.
The camps were work camps. Not all Jews were sent there, though.

During this time period, Jewish and communist were nearly synonymous, so any rounding up of communists (presumed Soviet sympathizers/operatives) would necessarily involve a large percentage of Jews.

Germany was at war with communism in the form of the Soviet Union. Jews were known sympathizers and supporters of the Soviet Union during this period, and went to no great lengths to hide this fact. Germany made essentially the same calculation that the FDR administration did vis a vis Japanese Americans, that is to say (after the continuation of the relocation program to Palestine was made impossible due to the outbreak of world war), interned them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by plumbum
Where did you get that?
The International Red Cross published a three volume report immediately after the war in which that information is contained.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My dad’s recollection of being in a prisoner of war camp by the Germans was not one of accommodations.

He was lucky to escape, the SS arrived with a deuce and half type truck, wanted all officers to load up.

He stripped off his rank, entered the enlisted barracks .The enlisted men gave him a wire cutter, told him to leave.

If he didn’t leave the enlisted men believed they would all be executed.

A polish officer went with him. He said it was harder to escape from the French, who captured him escaping the Germans.

My dad was 100% German…..the French of course captured him out of uniform.

When I served in Germany in the 8 th ID in the eighties …I couldn’t believe how many times I thought I saw my Dad.

Many people in Germany looked like my Dad.

Last edited by Angus1895; 03/28/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Angus1895
My dad’s recollection of being in a prisoner of war camp by the Germans was not one of accommodations.

He was lucky to escape, the SS arrived with a deuce and half type truck, wanted all officers to load up.

He stripped off his rank, entered the enlisted barracks .The enlisted men gave him a wire cutter, told him to leave.

If he didn’t leave the enlisted men believed they would all be executed.

A polish officer went with him. He said it was harder to escape from the French, who captured him escaping the Germans.

My dad was 100% German…..the French of course captured him out of uniform.

When I served in Germany in the 8 th ID in the eighties …I couldn’t believe how many times I thought I saw my Dad.

Many people in Germany looked like my Dad.

Thank God the Russian beat the German nazis and helped save your Dad's life .

Is that why you hate Putin now?

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
So, all of the records that the SS kept and were captured by the western allies were fake?
Let's see them.

You’re the one making outlandish claims. The burden of proof is on you.

They murdered a LOT of people without gas. I guess you've never seen the German locals paraded past and forced to look at stacks and stacks of dead and disfigured bodies. The documentary I saw the other night had a man's head submerged in a plastic case full of liquid sawed perfectly in half down the middle of his head. One eye and half his nose peering eerily from the one side. But I didn't check to see if he was gassed, shot or starved to death.

You Holocaust deniers really are a bunch of kooks.

Are you confused?
My post was addressed to TRH to provide evidence of his claims.
What outlandish claims did I make?

lol confused boomer

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The Germans are notoriously careless bookkeepers (said no one with afucking brain…ever). Their own books show detailed data regarding who, when and where they rounded up. I’m no fan of Jews in general but I’m even more disgusted by revisionist bullshit! Never did the Nazis at Nuremberg say it “didn’t happen”…why?…..because it did happen and their own pen along with copious volumes of detailed bookkeeping convicted them! If we can’t trust their own records then we simply need to look at the evidence from the mass graves, the stories of the locals (who also never claimed that it didn’t happen only that they “didn’t know”). It’s only now 80 years later, after our grandfathers are no longer around…..you remember the greatest generation that WAS ACTUALLY there?…..can no longer defend against the stupid bullshit that some try to rewrite the truth. I don’t give 2fucks about whether it was 2 million Jews or 6 million Jews but the notion that more than a half a decade of rounding up Jews and shipping them via railway only resulted in a couple hundred thousand Jews dying of secondary or accidental deaths flies in the face of EVERYTHING that the Nazis wrote in detail about accomplishing!

Every once in awhile these ridiculous retards crawl out into the sunlight in the safety of their basements claiming they know better than the detailed German records. You don’t have to like the Jews to accept the truth…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
So, all of the records that the SS kept and were captured by the western allies were fake?
Let's see them.

You’re the one making outlandish claims. The burden of proof is on you.

They murdered a LOT of people without gas. I guess you've never seen the German locals paraded past and forced to look at stacks and stacks of dead and disfigured bodies. The documentary I saw the other night had a man's head submerged in a plastic case full of liquid sawed perfectly in half down the middle of his head. One eye and half his nose peering eerily from the one side. But I didn't check to see if he was gassed, shot or starved to death.

You Holocaust deniers really are a bunch of kooks.

Are you confused?
My post was addressed to TRH to provide evidence of his claims.
What outlandish claims did I make?

lol confused boomer

There was no confusion. The You was meant to be en groupe'.

Do "YOU" Understand what the word Ustedes means?

Read some more.
History has a lot of documentation and documentaries with PICTURES. And BTW, There was no AI back then.

Clown world.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The Germans are notoriously careless bookkeepers (said no one with afucking brain…ever). Their own books show detailed data regarding who, when and where they rounded up. I’m no fan of Jews in general but I’m even more disgusted by revisionist bullshit! Never did the Nazis at Nuremberg say it “didn’t happen”…why?…..because it did happen and their own pen along with copious volumes of detailed bookkeeping convicted them! If we can’t trust their own records then we simply need to look at the evidence from the mass graves, the stories of the locals (who also never claimed that it didn’t happen only that they “didn’t know”). It’s only now 80 years later, after our grandfathers are no longer around…..you remember the greatest generation that WAS ACTUALLY there?…..can no longer defend against the stupid bullshit that some try to rewrite the truth. I don’t give 2fucks about whether it was 2 million Jews or 6 million Jews but the notion that more than a half a decade of rounding up Jews and shipping them via railway only resulted in a couple hundred thousand Jews dying of secondary or accidental deaths flies in the face of EVERYTHING that the Nazis wrote in detail about accomplishing!

Every once in awhile these ridiculous retards crawl out into the sunlight in the safety of their basements claiming they know better than the detailed German records. You don’t have to like the Jews to accept the truth…

Thank you, Aces. Hope these Holocaust deniers don't have any kids.

IMY FATHER WAS AT DACHAU TWICE. TOLD ME ABOUT WHAT HE SAW, AND HE WEREN'T NO LIAR.

I mentioned it prior and got no responses from these history revisionists.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cheese and Rice! Those bombers have been in the air a long time! I thought they only had an 11,000 mile range.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

lol confused boomer

ribka, gets his ass handed to him (again) by a boomer

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by shaman
Cheese and Rice! Those bombers have been in the air a long time! I thought they only had an 11,000 mile range.

well, the Bears are propellor driven, so it takes awhile.

russkies have 85 jet bombers (65 of Tu 22 and 20 of Tu 16) compared to 62 of B-1B, 76 of B52H, 20 of B-2 and one B-21 Raider, all of them use jets.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Spot on

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Spot on

THIS. I've SEEN the records. If it would have been any other country, but not the Germans.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Like being Japanese American in the 1940s made one instantly suspect of being an Imperial Japan sympathizer/partizan, being Jewish (which was, at that time, nearly synonymous with communist) in Germany or its occupied territories instantly made one suspect of being a Soviet sympathizer/partizan.

I don't excuse it in either America or Germany (a crime in both cases), but that's what the round up and internment was about in both places.

It was only in the last months of the war that calamity occurred in the German run work/internment camps, resulting in huge numbers of deaths. The purpose of the camps, however, was internment and manufacture of products needed for the war, not genocide.

Glossing over that fact doesn't make you a good person. It just makes you ignorant of history.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
MY FATHER WAS AT DACHAU TWICE. TOLD ME ABOUT WHAT HE SAW, AND HE WEREN'T NO LIAR.
That's in Germany Right?

"It is true that there were no extermination camps on German soil." - Simon Wiesenthal

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So this thread got me curious and I looked it up. The only outright extermination and death camps were Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzek, and to some degree Auschwitz. That doesn’t mean people didn’t die at other places and conditions weren’t hard, that just means those camps in Poland were the places where death was the express purpose.

Curiously there are few to no records from those places or the records are only partial. Said records having never been created or having been destroyed. They say they have only ten percent of the records for Auschwitz. There are transport lists and things like that from other places to there that have allowed researchers to get an idea of how many people went through and who was sent where, but a certain amount of guesswork is involved.

I’m not offering judgement either way except to simply point out that those records don’t exist. It’s not surprising. If they ever existed, they certainly would have been destroyed before capture.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/29/24.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So this thread got me curious and I looked it up. The only outright extermination and death camps were Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzek, and to some degree Auschwitz. That doesn’t mean people didn’t die at other places and conditions weren’t hard, that just means those camps in Poland were the places where death was the express purpose.

Curiously there are few to no records from those places or the records are only partial. Said records having never been created or having been destroyed. They say they have only ten percent of the records for Auschwitz. There are transport lists and things like that from other places to there that have allowed researchers to get an idea of how many people went through and who was sent where, but a certain amount of guesswork is involved.

I’m not offering judgement either way except to simply point out that those records don’t exist. It’s not surprising. If they ever existed, they certainly would have been destroyed before capture.
There would have been way too many duplicates for them all to have been destroyed.

There are plenty of records that contradict the narrative, however, which are glossed over for obvious reasons, such as communiques sent to camp commandants by their superiors complaining about deaths there being at a higher rate than would be expected at a typical manufacturing plant, and that greater care needs to be taken in regard to inmate safety and health.

We don't, however, see the types of messages we'd expect to see were the death camp narrative true, such as, "You are way behind on your quota of Jewish deaths, and need to increase the numbers per month." Such communiques simply don't exist. Odd, right?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
MY FATHER WAS AT DACHAU TWICE. TOLD ME ABOUT WHAT HE SAW, AND HE WEREN'T NO LIAR.
That's in Germany Right?

"It is true that there were no extermination camps on German soil." - Simon Wiesenthal

shove your childish geography up sideways. Millions of people died. That's the worm you cannot hide and have to eat.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, where did 95% of the Dutch jews go? Summer camp? Palestine?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 673, 14 invisible), 1,694 guests, and 990 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,379
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.