Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What they are genetically engineered to do.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Sirs, this is entirely socio-economic results /s. Really though, how many here can even grasp the concept of probability density function? Chreistcucks inbound?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was just thinking that.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
They would have been carrying that pit bull out of there if it latched onto my dog like that. I won't hesitate, I'll just kill it. Your choices are simple with me. Keep it under control or watch it die.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Owners aren't entirely blameless.
About 10 years ago at the local free rabies clinic, an Hispanic had one that lunged at every dog that got too close. The a**hole owner shrugged off it's behavior until it drew blood on my lab's ear. I had a nearby sheriff's deputy remove them from the premises pronto.
Since that incident, I take my dog to the vet's office and pay for his shots.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep!

I don’t think we’d be too welcome in the show circles afterwards though. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
They would have been carrying that pit bull out of there if it latched onto my dog like that. I won't hesitate, I'll just kill it. Your choices are simple with me. Keep it under control or watch it die.
Lol. You are nothing if not consistent.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Blacky ain't wrong. My husky I'd a stuck my knife in that sob on the spot.mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It disgusts me how people act like a bunch of chim panzees flailing their arms around, screaming and wailing and yet not knowing or doing anything effective to put an end to a dog fight/attack. I'm not one of those people.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did you notice the wagging tail on that pit? He was clearly enjoying himself.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
To be fair, I have met some very friendly pitbulls. The most notable were females. However, they have the capacity to cause greater harm than other breeds... the owner I attempted to explain this to would not hear it. So I suggest "rights and responsibilities" be legally used as in any other civic aspect. You have the right to having said (thing); you are responsible and liable for (said thing) control.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Blackheart
It disgusts me how people act like a bunch of chim panzees flailing their arms around, screaming and wailing and yet not knowing or doing anything effective to put an end to a dog fight/attack. I'm not one of those people.

Agreed. There would be accountability even if I got bit also. A sharp knife would work wonders and the aggressor would most likely not survive. Not because I want to take the life of the dog, but I refuse to let mine be victimized any more than I would let myself be victimized.

NRA Endowment Member
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Esteban325
To be fair, I have met some very friendly pitbulls. The most notable were females. However, they have the capacity to cause greater harm than other breeds... the owner I attempted to explain this to would not hear it. So I suggest "rights and responsibilities" be legally used as in any other civic aspect. You have the right to having said (thing); you are responsible and liable for (said thing) control.

<sniff sniff sniff>. Yep. Thought so.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I absolutely love pitbulls, I do think they can be the biggest sweethearts. That being said I do not trust them completely because of their ability to cause massive damage in a short amount of time. Like my Akita he's is a big teddy bear until another dog gets in the area and then it's another story. Something I've been working hard to address. The other thing is the entire pussification of society in general. No one has the balls to risk injury to themselves for the greater good. Or they prefer to just capture the moment on cell phone

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The pitt's "handler" in not handling, AT ALL! The dog is leashed. Is he pulling away? No he's PUSHING on the back of his head.

Idiot handler.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugg pits and their chitty owners. There I said it, lets get this bitch to 18 pages

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I used to attend a dog park regularly with my full blooded Pitbull. He never once started a fight. Not in his entire life (and sweet towards everybody he met). Usually, however, it was a Boxer that went for him, but one time it was another Pitbull. Grabbed him by the face just like in that video. His dumbfounded female owner just stood there panicking, and doing nothing, while I was yelling at her to get her dog off mine. Finally, someone came by and squirted water from his water bottle into the gripping Pitbull's mouth, causing it to drown and then let go.

Pitbulls, though, are not for everyone to own, in my opinion. They require a competent owner and handler, because of their capabilities.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Chihuahua's are universally small and [bleep]. is that genetic or training?

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Fugg pits and their chitty owners.

^

I'd say mic drop and close the thread.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1936M71, 160user, 22250rem, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,616 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,707
Posts18,475,342
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.