Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LBP
How do you go about buying a handgun there if you live in another state?
buying face to face might be problematic......................in a way?

I'd guess buying from a dealer's table would requiring shipping it to your local FFL just like for internet sales.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB4

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LBP

Depends on whether you buy NIB from an FFL………gotta follow those ATF rules.
Used from an individual………plunk down your money and take it home.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Last year I was by the ATM and I saw them fill it 3 times the first day so bring cash.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by LBP

I'd guess buying from a dealer's table would requiring shipping it to your local FFL just like for internet sales.
Wrong.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LBP

Bring along one of those fat chicks and stash it in a wrinkle…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by LBP

There’s an idea, and it would be fun looking for it later

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP

I like the "Fun Sized Girls"!

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by LBP

I like the "Fun Sized Girls"!
Me too!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by LBP

Wrong.

How is that wrong?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I leave in less than 48 hours. I can't wait and hope to fill the bus with good wood stocks.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I'll be there for both days. I've been to the show many times, but this will be the first time I'm staying in town for both days.
I bring a backpack and an extra gun sling to carry items I might purchase, plus I carry some drinks, snacks, and Aleve. That plus a small tripod stool to plunk down on if my back gets to hurting too bad and I'm not near any seating.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We should be there at noon Friday. Last year was my first time. I am bringing a big roller suitcase and putting under the table and as I find treasures I can haul them back and dump them in the suitcase. I hope to have it filled with good factory wood before noon on Sunday.

T
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
T
I’ll be at table S28 up top. It’s on the south side of the main south aisle. West of main public entrance, there are bathrooms and food court right behind us. Buddy will be bringing 10-12 guns, mainly 700’s. Stop in and say hey. I’ll will be there Friday and half day Saturday as I have to be back home Saturday night.
Thanks Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by travis301
I’ll be at table S28 up top. It’s on the south side of the main south aisle. West of main public entrance, there are bathrooms and food court right behind us. Buddy will be bringing 10-12 guns, mainly 700’s. Stop in and say hey. I’ll will be there Friday and half day Saturday as I have to be back home Saturday night.
Thanks Travis

I don't remember our "shared" table numbers but we are right next to the bathrooms and food court. It sounds like we could be neighbors. smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've heard about this one before, but I haven't been to a gun show in 20 years as I was disappointed in the last one I visited. I might have to check this one out as I'm only half a tank of fuel away, and this one may be able to change my opinion of gun shows. Not that I'm looking or have a need for anything, but I am intrigued about an 11AC indoor gun show.

I'm no where near close enough to purchase tickets in advance, and I have an aversion to bullshit, so I definitely won't be waiting more than 20 mins to purchase a ticket to go in. If their queue system is that fooked then I'd rather not even bother. I'm surprised that tickets cannot be purchased online for digital tickets and instant access. Do all y'all non-locals really wait over an hour for tickets? I cannot remember the last time I waited in line for than 10-15 mins to purchase tickets to an event, no matter the size.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
I've heard about this one before, but I haven't been to a gun show in 20 years as I was disappointed in that one. I might have to check this one out as I'm only half a tank of fuel away, and this one may be able to change my opinion of gun shows.

As far as I am concerned, this is the Mother of all shows.

T
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
T
Thanks Travis

I don't remember our "shared" table numbers but we are right next to the bathrooms and food court. It sounds like we could be neighbors. smile

Look us up. Guy to the right of us always had a couple tables of knives and watches

Last edited by travis301; 04/02/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Travis

Look us up. Guy to the right of us always had a couple tables of knives and watches

If you just offered me a free beer, count me in! smile

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
My dad and I have had tables at the Tulsa arms show for 20 years. Island 17 A on the north end cap. I have a bunch of powder and primers and we like older wood stocked guns so that's what we sell. This show is not like any other show in the country. People come from all over the world to this show. Last year the buyer from Cabelas gun library bought almost every gun on our tables. I think it was 19 guns. Almost any gun you have ever heard of will be at this show. If you are there both days and visit every table you can spend like 15 seconds at each table if you want to see them all. There also isn't much BS like vinyl siding, solar panels or scentsy warmers. Tables are required to be guns or gun related items like 90%. We buy guns all year just to take to the Tulsa show.

T
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
T
Thanks Travis

If you just offered me a free beer, count me in! smile

No alcohol “sold” inside that I’m aware of during show? But sometimes people have been known to bring a nip of whiskey with them 🤔

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,965
Posts18,480,612
Members73,958
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.