Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Nope, that's just your emotional side coming out due to being upset that the training and the cops connected to it weren't lauded.

You have a grand total of 3 of your 550+ outside of this sub-forum. 95% of those are bitching about police. To summarize, you joined this outdoor forum to bitch about police, crybaby.

Happy Camper is crazy as a schithouse rat.

His desperation to be validated is so easy to see, he needs validation, when he doesn't get it he wigs out just like he's doing now.

I'll have to get ahold of rene50 to see if he's got that cops # still.

Except I haven't done anything to you or anyone else.

I would have assumed you are a cop since you get upset by any mention of le engaging in wrong doing while simultaneously supporting the wrong doing.

Do you always talk to a serial killer like that or is this your first time?

Last edited by 12344mag; 04/02/24.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Nope, that's just your emotional side coming out due to being upset that the training and the cops connected to it weren't lauded.

You have a grand total of 3 of your 550+ outside of this sub-forum. 95% of those are bitching about police. To summarize, you joined this outdoor forum to bitch about police, crybaby.

His desperation to be validated is so easy to see, he needs validation, when he doesn't get it he wigs out just like he's doing now.

I would have assumed you are a cop since you get upset by any mention of le engaging in wrong doing while simultaneously supporting the wrong doing.

That would explain alot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That would explain alot.

Who you gonna dox and call next? do you still have Rory's # I need to get ahold of him, maybe you could call him for me if you feel uncomfortable giving me the #.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

That would explain alot.

Who you gonna dox and call next? do you still have Rory's # I need to get ahold of him, maybe you could call him for me if you feel uncomfortable giving me the #.

I haven't doxed or called anyone.

Why did the video upset you?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That would explain alot.

I haven't doxed or called anyone.

Why did the video upset you?

Lol, Did another I-beam fall and knock you in the Knoggin' again?

Coma on man, you didn't think you'd get away with it forever did you. I'll help you out for next time. You desperation to be validated is what gives you away each and every time. on your next sock try not to be so desperate and it'll take a bit longer for someone to figure you out.

Just ease into it don't wig out on the first post, slow and steady wins the race.......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would estimate 95% of my posts in threads of this nature are responding to personal attacks.

What is it about video footage of le doing wrong that makes you want to call people names?

Fail. It's the incessant crying that makes me want to call you a crybaby.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
yep, that's happy crapper. same crazy returded ranting schit he used to post

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
For the spelling error you’ll need to click on your own link.

It’s not that I “didn’t like” your answer it’s that you didn’t give one.

Are you seeing these police abuses day to day in your home town/area or are seeing them on your internet feed?

Again I apologize for referring to your lawyer as a social justice warrior. He has said the warrior mindset is a bad thing, especially for the guys who actually step up to protect their communities from criminals.

The youtube channel is that John Bryan who spells his name John Bryan.

You asked that after you disliked my answer about seeing anti 2A police long before the internet and I do see anti 2A police on a regular basis and I assume there are plenty of anti 2A police in your area.

The assumption about your area is because I support the 2A while you would likely claim all cops/agencies in your area are pro 2A since you would say "I support the 2A, but" which also means you find most police outside of New York City to be rabidly pro 2A and police wanting LE exemptions from anti 2A laws as being proof they support the 2A.

Warrior mentality involves committing crimes to prevent crimes per your beliefs. Sounds weird, but just so I understand where you are coming from.

I hope this is in jest or that you are getting therapy.

Happy Camper don't need no therapy,

If he needs a therapist he'll pray for one and it will be delivered to the nearest intersection.......you know like the socket set.

Or it'll be dropped on his head like the I-beam.........

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I would estimate 95% of my posts in threads of this nature are responding to personal attacks.

What is it about video footage of le doing wrong that makes you want to call people names?

Not crying, just sharing news.

So what do you finish with when you start out a sentence with "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..."?

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Good to have this repeated since some members seem to have been in attendance.

[video:yahoo]
[/video]

https://data.nj.gov/stories/s/NJ-Comptroller-Police-Training-Report/qr2h-vn6y/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So what do you finish with when you start out a sentence with "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..."?

You crying in a thread?

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You crying in a thread?

Paul, stop picking on this insecure low testosterone beta male

Last edited by ribka; 04/02/24.
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
A lot to unload here. I watched the video and found it incredibly inappropriate. I would hope they were describing crazy things they witnessed and then reported immediately to a supervisor. However, it sure doesn’t look like it. Please know we aren’t all like this.

All of my agency training is ran through a training commission with LE, medical professionals, advocacy groups, lawyers, and politicians. We don’t authorize training that isn’t training commission approved or vetted by the Attorney General.

I actually have my constitutional law books and a copy of the constitution in my office. I hold monthly meetings where we discuss applicable laws and pending legislation. I’m known to be intolerant of misuse of authority and disrespect. Just fired an officer for referring to a community member as “it” when the gender was ambiguous. A lot of discipline isn’t publicly released because it’s a personnel issue. The law allows for public disclosure, not volunteered transparency. Anything we are asked to provide, we will.

Body cameras are a double-edged sword. They are great for accountability for officers and people they contact. HOWEVER, they are almost a guarantee you won’t catch a break. If footage shows an officer release someone who later hurts someone, you’re toast. The governing body also gets upset when warnings are given vs fines collected.

Given all of this, which many would consider as a deterrent to apply and an inhospitable working environment as an LEO, ALL of my officers have opted out of the union.

I will say this, I equip my people well. I don’t care if their overt armor carriers look scary. They are more ergonomic, user adjustable , and do a great job of making us immediately identifiable. And if it takes an armored vehicle to block gunfire so we can get to someone we are trying to get out of danger, then so be it

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
there is no way over 1000 police officers attended this paid training .

would love to see the entire videos and complete context

Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
A lot to unload here. I watched the video and found it incredibly inappropriate. I would hope they were describing crazy things they witnessed and then reported immediately to a supervisor. However, it sure doesn’t look like it. Please know we aren’t all like this.

All of my agency training is ran through a training commission with LE, medical professionals, advocacy groups, lawyers, and politicians. We don’t authorize training that isn’t training commission approved or vetted by the Attorney General.

I actually have my constitutional law books and a copy of the constitution in my office. I hold monthly meetings where we discuss applicable laws and pending legislation. I’m known to be intolerant of misuse of authority and disrespect. Just fired an officer for referring to a community member as “it” when the gender was ambiguous. A lot of discipline isn’t publicly released because it’s a personnel issue. The law allows for public disclosure, not volunteered transparency. Anything we are asked to provide, we will.

Body cameras are a double-edged sword. They are great for accountability for officers and people they contact. HOWEVER, they are almost a guarantee you won’t catch a break. If footage shows an officer release someone who later hurts someone, you’re toast. The governing body also gets upset when warnings are given vs fines collected.

Given all of this, which many would consider as a deterrent to apply and an inhospitable working environment as an LEO, ALL of my officers have opted out of the union.

I will say this, I equip my people well. I don’t care if their overt armor carriers look scary. They are more ergonomic, user adjustable , and do a great job of making us immediately identifiable. And if it takes an armored vehicle to block gunfire so we can get to someone we are trying to get out of danger, then so be it

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I certainly hope all those complaining step up to the plate and go serve in their communities. Go make it better.

Oh wait bìtching on the internet is easy.

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ribka
there is no way over 1000 police officers attended this paid training .

would love to see the entire videos and complete context

1) why is there no way over 1000 police officers attended this training paid for with tax dollars.

2) why are you unable to watch the videos Bryan reviewed for his vide9?

3) what complete context are you wanting that would justify training to violate constitutional rights?

[/video]

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I certainly hope all those complaining step up to the plate and go serve in their communities. Go make it better.

Oh wait bìtching on the internet is easy.

LE committing crimes and violating rights is apparently quite the utopian ideal society for a large segment of le and their groupies.

[/video]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
LE committing crimes and violating rights is apparently quite the utopian ideal society for a large segment of le and their groupies.
/

How many hours of police training have you attended?

I've attended a lot (over 1k hours,) and i have never heard of the training you keep referencing.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/02/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Happy Camper for sure, same desperation.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
/

How many hours of police training have you attended?

I've attended a lot (over 1k hours,) and i have never heard of the training you keep referencing.

Why would I need police training to notice many in le and their supporters find le getting to commit crimes and violate rights is something they like?

They have 3 classes coming up llinois so they do exist and are preaching to the choir in your state.

https://www.streetcoptraining.com/e...n/?ename=&state=il&from=&to=

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So you've attended none?

Again I've never heard of the training company you are upset about.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/02/24.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

311 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 41 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,428
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.