Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t think the majority of Boomers are itching to get a bunch of American military age males killed. It is shallower than that. I believe a majority of Boomers hang on every thread presented by the MSM. Get this shot, Boomer. OK. Russia bad, Boomer. OK. Go get this medical procedure, Boomer. OK. A low-fat diet is the key to weight loss, Boomer. OK.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I don’t think the majority of Boomers are itching to get a bunch of American military age males killed. It is shallower than that. I believe a majority of Boomers hang on every thread presented by the MSM. Get this shot, Boomer. OK. Russia bad, Boomer. OK. Go get this medical procedure, Boomer. OK. A low-fat diet is the key to weight loss, Boomer. OK.

Sounds a lot like your boomer parents.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Tooty fruity is pissed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
we got 8m migrants we can send over

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Which article is it that says, “an attack on one is an attack on all? “

Here we go boys and girls…😡

Pedo Joe's handlers have been trying to get us in an atomic war with Russia for a long time. If Ukraine joins NATO, I think we'll have what Biden's evil handlers want. World War III.

L.W.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Operation Ajax removed all Ike's credibility when it comes to the military industrial complex.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Big mistake.
Ukraine has a 1,250 mile long border with Russia.

What if there were a coalition of the biggest Communist countries. There isn't, but what if there were? Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, all joined up in the Communist League. And what if Mexico announced it was going to join the Communist League?

We would invade Mexico.

Funk no!
We would invite them in.
Serve Vodka, Rum, and caviar at refreshment kiosks at the border.

Communist Mexico would be a wet dream turned into their boyfriend blowing them for the Demonicrats running things today.

Everything they do is to weaken the United States.
Communists on the border is more than they could hope for.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for WW III. He's dying to be a war time President, in the image of Churchill! His flapping jaw is about to over load his ass.

Ukraine,Haiti,Gaza,Taiwan. When it's all over we will be expected to re build all these [bleep] holes! With more borrowed money!!!!

Last edited by Switch; 04/04/24.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
How are we going to rebuild anything? We are broke. We will be another 3rd world $hit hole. Who is going to rebuild US?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ribka
So Israel ( at the request of Biden)

Evidence of that?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

That has most definitely not been my observation. I live in the LIberal state of NJ, and as such am surrounded by the "progressives" day in and out.

The 23-33 year old crowd is orders of magnitude more likely to be a MSM ass licker. Put it on SNL or the douchey late night shows and the millenial late 20somethings gobble it up.

Boomers, in my region, are the only chance of finding a Team party or conservative member. Not most, by the only shot.

So I think your post is off base.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Stophel
Russia is not your enemy.

[Linked Image from usagif.com]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
A major reason for this conflict was the threat of Ukraine membership in NATO.

Putin has always been open to negotiations, of course, negotiations on Russia's terms...Pencil necks Blinken and Macron seem to be cut from the same mold and no amount of chest beating is going to change the outcome.

This corrupt and deceitful establishment is bent on world destruction to save face from an embarrassing blunder of historic proportions. Like Nero and Hitler before them, they would rather the world go down in flames than admit and face the fact that they have been outwitted, out gunned and out produced by Putin's Russia.

Putin was wise enough to marshall and conserve his resources and manpower for just this very eventuality.

This is an interesting development but no doubt an existential threat to Russia. I believe that we will soon see the total destruction of Ukraine sooner now than later and the Western world had better be real careful what they wish for.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
we got 8m migrants we can send over
They're NOT migrants, they're illegal alien invaders.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
A major reason for this conflict was the threat of Ukraine membership in NATO.

Putin has always been open to negotiations, of course, negotiations on Russia's terms...Pencil necks Blinken and Macron seem to be cut from the same mold and no amount of chest beating is going to change the outcome.

This corrupt and deceitful establishment is bent on world destruction to save face from an embarrassing blunder of historic proportions. Like Nero and Hitler before them, they would rather the world go down in flames than admit and face the fact that they have been outwitted, out gunned and out produced by Putin's Russia.

Putin was wise enough to marshall and conserve his resources and manpower for just this very eventuality.

This is an interesting development but no doubt an existential threat to Russia. I believe that we will soon see the total destruction of Ukraine sooner now than later and the Western world had better be real careful what they wish for.

MAGA!

Negotiations on Russia’s terms isn’t negotiating it’s mandating.

Sooner now than later you say after the conflict is now going into its 3 year.

Sooner than later.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Globohomo (and Johhny Nyquil) WET dream

Fugk every last one of you supporting a war with Russia

For a guy that can irritate me like you do about half of the time...
100% agree. Fckn globalist MI Complex.

Hopefully it’s not so easy to do considering the others in NATO should have a say.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Globohomo (and Johhny Nyquil) WET dream

Fugk every last one of you supporting a war with Russia

For a guy that can irritate me like you do about half of the time...
100% agree. Fckn globalist MI Complex.

Hopefully it’s not so easy to do considering the others in NATO should have a say.
We have more to agree about than disagree

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Switch
A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for WW III. He's dying to be a war time President, in the image of Churchill! His flapping jaw is about to over load his ass.

Ukraine,Haiti,Gaza,Taiwan. When it's all over we will be expected to re build all these [bleep] holes! With more borrowed money!!!!
We might could whip Haiti. That's about the only one on that list.

Rebuilding it would impossible. Ask someone who has been there.

Last edited by Hastings; 04/04/24. Reason: added last sentence

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Hastings

We might could whip Haiti. That's about the only one on that list.

Rebuilding it would impossible. Ask someone who has been there.
The Clintons seemed to have prospered there.

DF

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Under a pretense of a Vote in 2020 which was a really a Coup the seeds are already sown..

The Heb Money Chargers drew Russian into the First World War a bankrupted Russia fell prey to the Heb Marxist and had a Civil War ..

There are 47 Heb’s and their staff running this Country
What’s the odds of Bankruptcy and a Civil War

Whoa

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,830
Posts18,477,961
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.