Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Globohomo (and Johhny Nyquil) WET dream

Fugk every last one of you supporting a war with Russia

For a guy that can irritate me like you do about half of the time...
100% agree. Fckn globalist MI Complex.

Hopefully it’s not so easy to do considering the others in NATO should have a say.
We have more to agree about than disagree

Irritates some yet not on ignore so you are not in bad company for sure.

BTW Agree or Disagree isn’t the ignore criteria for me. I just wish the ones on ignore wouldn’t show up on the Thread Topic Pages.

Last edited by 007FJ; 04/04/24.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
By the time Ukraine joins NATO, Ukraine will be defined as a few former Ukrainian officials in exile in Brussels.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Wonder if Ben Herr has sent Anthony Wiener and Rahm their Call Up Text Yet

You Got Mail..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Bet Rahm thinking about

“ Never let a Good Crisis go to Waste “

Hahahaha Hahahaha

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After a lifetime of being told and taught to hate Russia, I cant seem to muster any hate for Russia.

Russia doesn't go for Phags, open borders etc.....Their Olympic athletes are Russian, not towel heads and knee grows.
I suspect there is an axe to grind with Russia, perhaps the biggest reason is Russia wants to tinker with the financial institutions influencing Russia.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
I don’t think the majority of Boomers are itching to get a bunch of American military age males killed. It is shallower than that. I believe a majority of Boomers hang on every thread presented by the MSM. Get this shot, Boomer. OK. Russia bad, Boomer. OK. Go get this medical procedure, Boomer. OK. A low-fat diet is the key to weight loss, Boomer. OK.

That has most definitely not been my observation. I live in the LIberal state of NJ, and as such am surrounded by the "progressives" day in and out.

The 23-33 year old crowd is orders of magnitude more likely to be a MSM ass licker. Put it on SNL or the douchey late night shows and the millenial late 20somethings gobble it up.

Boomers, in my region, are the only chance of finding a Team party or conservative member. Not most, by the only shot.

So I think your post is off base.

Yeah, but then he would have to blame himself

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
After a lifetime of being told and taught to hate Russia, I cant seem to muster any hate for Russia.

Russia doesn't go for Phags, open borders etc.....Their Olympic athletes are Russian, not towel heads and knee grows.
I suspect there is an axe to grind with Russia, perhaps the biggest reason is Russia wants to tinker with the financial institutions influencing Russia.
SPOT ON!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you look at post WWII history, it is RARE when the US has made the right call on Foreign Policy, starting with the pressuring of Europe to divest itself of their colonies for starters, way to naive, thinking we could turn the third world toilets into our own image. Fast forward, what we SHOULD have done is bring Russia into the European orb instead of alienating it, especially as a counter to China. Kinda late now, but hopefully, things will change in November. I don't think Trump will allow for Ukraine to join.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 673

SPOT ON!
Yep.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
If you look at post WWII history, it is RARE when the US has made the right call on Foreign Policy, starting with the pressuring of Europe to divest itself of their colonies for starters, way to naive, thinking we could turn the third world toilets into our own image. Fast forward, what we SHOULD have done is bring Russia into the European orb instead of alienating it, especially as a counter to China. Kinda late now, but hopefully, things will change in November. I don't think Trump will allow for Ukraine to join.
Despite having been the obvious smart thing to do, you know why that didn't happen, don't you? The folks running the show for us have an ethnic hatred for Christian ethnic Russians that runs very deep.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by WildWest
How are we going to rebuild anything? We are broke. We will be another 3rd world $hit hole. Who is going to rebuild US?

Ask Joe and the Democrats, they are intent on policing and fixing the whole world! Every where but the United St.ates

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Despite having been the obvious smart thing to do, you know why that didn't happen, don't you? The folks running the show for us have an ethnic hatred for Christian ethnic Russians that runs very deep.

Maybe so, but from the Anglo-Iranian oil crisis in 54, Suez in 56 etc., the US is batting 1000 in f uck ups. The cherry on top was Bush 43 and his silly-assed "purple thumb" "I voted" when he was so proud of Iraqi citizens "voting" in elections, that and naming a jew to administer the country whilst we were there... Brilliant

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Putin remains a master strategist.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I share your hope, but I doubt Ukraine will be much of an entity by the next inauguration. I also fear that we'll end up in a shooting war by then so the politicians can save face.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Maybe so, but from the Anglo-Iranian oil crisis in 54, Suez in 56 etc., the US is batting 1000 in f uck ups. The cherry on top was Bush 43 and his silly-assed "purple thumb" "I voted" when he was so proud of Iraqi citizens "voting" in elections, that and naming a jew to administer the country whilst we were there... Brilliant

No. They have been doing really well in strategy.

The strategy is to keep the war machine fed and to enrich themselves with our money.

For democracy.....

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 673

SPOT ON!
Yep.
+3...

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
I'm only 46. I actually took a pick to the Berlin wall when it came down. I was a young kid but I still have those pieces. My father pressed how big of a moment that was. Even though I was fairly young, it had a lasting impression on me. It made me into somewhat of a history buff. My mother grew up close to the wall and my uncle got kidnapped and taken to the East, never to be heard from again. I never did have much animosity towards the big bear growing up and I don't think most of my friends did either. Now as an adult and having a family plus running a ranch, I certainly don't ascribe to the communism way of life. Most of my life Russia has led somewhat of a western lifestyle. All be it, a limited one. I certainly think they have a right to defend themselves. Who am I to decide that. They've said NATO in Ukraine is a red line. I also know how the world works. War is good business for about everyone that isn't a peasant like us. For sure I don't want my children joining the military complex. They'd get ground up because they were raised in a non-woke family. I'm also not a pacifist but I know what will happen if we keep pushing for Ukraine to join NATO. That bear is going to get good and angry. My oldest child just turned 18 and I'm very concerned for them if we get into a world war. We have bigger things at home to be concerned about. Just my rambling opinion from a lowly peasant in SD.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes.^

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I didn't read the whole thread and I'm not sure if anyone posted this but I read an article this morning that said Ukraine will not be invited to join NATO.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
That's good.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes.^
Ditto.

All those loose words are going to do is push Russia to do the rational thing and make sure that Ukraine is nothing more than a exterritorial paper entity.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1minute, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,155
Posts18,484,308
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.