Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
A major reason for this conflict was the threat of Ukraine membership in NATO.

Putin has always been open to negotiations, of course, negotiations on Russia's terms...Pencil necks Blinken and Macron seem to be cut from the same mold and no amount of chest beating is going to change the outcome.

This corrupt and deceitful establishment is bent on world destruction to save face from an embarrassing blunder of historic proportions. Like Nero and Hitler before them, they would rather the world go down in flames than admit and face the fact that they have been outwitted, out gunned and out produced by Putin's Russia.

Putin was wise enough to marshall and conserve his resources and manpower for just this very eventuality.

This is an interesting development but no doubt an existential threat to Russia. I believe that we will soon see the total destruction of Ukraine sooner now than later and the Western world had better be real careful what they wish for.

MAGA!

Negotiations on Russia’s terms isn’t negotiating it’s mandating.

Sooner now than later you say after the conflict is now going into its 3 year.

Sooner than later.

That's correct, Russia will mandate, "sooner than later" in real time! NATO and above all, the elitist, neocon warmongers will be forced to choke on Russia's "mandate" The use of Ukrainian blood, to futilely attempt a strategic defeat of Russia, is a catastrophic crime against humanity.

The Russian MO has never been about conquering territory but about destroying the enemy's forces and ability to make war. The 3 years are on NATO. The Globalist Cabal, the puppet masters that pull NATO'S strings, is the culprit behind lengthening this war for more than 3 years and responsible for the unfortunate mass slaughter, or it would have been over "sooner than later"

Actually never would have happened. The question is; will what's left of the Ukrainian people hold the warmongers to account?

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Putin has always been open to negotiations, of course, negotiations on Russia's terms...Pencil necks Blinken and Macron seem to be cut from the same mold and no amount of chest beating is going to change the outcome.

This corrupt and deceitful establishment is bent on world destruction to save face from an embarrassing blunder of historic proportions. Like Nero and Hitler before them, they would rather the world go down in flames than admit and face the fact that they have been outwitted, out gunned and out produced by Putin's Russia.

Putin was wise enough to marshall and conserve his resources and manpower for just this very eventuality.

This is an interesting development but no doubt an existential threat to Russia. I believe that we will soon see the total destruction of Ukraine sooner now than later and the Western world had better be real careful what they wish for.

MAGA!

Sooner than later.

That's correct, Russia will mandate, "sooner than later" in real time! NATO and above all, the elitist, neocon warmongers will be forced to choke on Russia's "mandate" The use of Ukrainian blood, to futilely attempt a strategic defeat of Russia, is a catastrophic crime against humanity.

The Russian MO has never been about conquering territory but about destroying the enemy's forces and ability to make war. The 3 years are on NATO. The Globalist Cabal, the puppet masters that pull NATO'S strings, is the culprit behind lengthening this war for more than 3 years and responsible for the unfortunate mass slaughter, or it would have been over "sooner than later"

Actually never would have happened. The question is; will what's left of the Ukrainian people hold the warmongers to account?

MAGA!

Really?

Your thoughts on Putin annexing Georgia or did you forget about that one?

Your thoughts on Putin’s attempts to destabilize the government of Moldova?

You speak of puppet masters but you don’t mention Putin?

In the past 2 years since Putin illegally invaded Ukraine there’s been 52 people murdered worldwide who vocally opposed and criticized Putin.

You really think that Putin’s recent reelection was a honest election?

Putin is nothing but just another maniacal Tsar in the long line of Russian Tsars.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
If you look at post WWII history, it is RARE when the US has made the right call on Foreign Policy, starting with the pressuring of Europe to divest itself of their colonies for starters, way to naive, thinking we could turn the third world toilets into our own image. Fast forward, what we SHOULD have done is bring Russia into the European orb instead of alienating it, especially as a counter to China. Kinda late now, but hopefully, things will change in November. I don't think Trump will allow for Ukraine to join.
Couldnt agree more!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If you do not want to wage total war, you should never start down that road, period.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

MAGA!

Sooner than later.

MAGA!

Really?

In the past 2 years since Putin illegally invaded Ukraine there’s been 52 people murdered worldwide who vocally opposed and criticized Putin.

Putin is nothing but just another maniacal Tsar in the long line of Russian Tsars.
Im not being a smart ass, but what do you think of America? We do all of that and then some. We illegally kill folks all over the world. Keep the world in constant chaos. Our elections arent honest. We now imprison people who are on the opposing political side. We invade, bomb and kill any country we feel like destroying, all in the name of spreading freedom which is a giant crock of chit. Russia isnt perfect and has a bad side, but who are we to call any of it out?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
I'm only 46. I actually took a pick to the Berlin wall when it came down. I was a young kid but I still have those pieces. My father pressed how big of a moment that was. Even though I was fairly young, it had a lasting impression on me. It made me into somewhat of a history buff. My mother grew up close to the wall and my uncle got kidnapped and taken to the East, never to be heard from again. I never did have much animosity towards the big bear growing up and I don't think most of my friends did either. Now as an adult and having a family plus running a ranch, I certainly don't ascribe to the communism way of life. Most of my life Russia has led somewhat of a western lifestyle. All be it, a limited one. I certainly think they have a right to defend themselves. Who am I to decide that. They've said NATO in Ukraine is a red line. I also know how the world works. War is good business for about everyone that isn't a peasant like us. For sure I don't want my children joining the military complex. They'd get ground up because they were raised in a non-woke family. I'm also not a pacifist but I know what will happen if we keep pushing for Ukraine to join NATO. That bear is going to get good and angry. My oldest child just turned 18 and I'm very concerned for them if we get into a world war. We have bigger things at home to be concerned about. Just my rambling opinion from a lowly peasant in SD.

You can call it rambling, but it makes perfect sense. If I had an eighteen year old son I wouldn't want him getting grown up in turtle neck and slimer's wars. That would turn me into something.I wouldn't wanna look at in the mirror.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Really?

And you call others ignorant?

Have you told your followers you are talking about the Georgia over there the home province of Stalin, not the one next to Alabama? Can y'all quickly put your finger on Moldova on the map.

Do you think it is worth a world war to protect the cesspool of Europe? Do you think we should devalue our dollar by the hundreds of billions in BORROWED money to protect that cesspool?

What could there possibly be to gain for us except the enmity of the largest country on earth that until WW2 was friendly to the U.S. A friendship that was rekindled under Reagan and Bush. So now under the (mis) leadership of Biden and whoever directs him we are at war for no good reason at all.

Back in the 1860s Russia favored us by transferring Alaska to the U.S. when it saw Great Britain eyeing it as a god addition to Canada. You can bet the British would have paid more than we did.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P.S. Who gives a crap about a Russian election, maybe we could worry about our 2020 election where they "found" the votes.

Reckon the cancelled Ukraine election was an honest move. We had an election in the civil war and WW2.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gunchamp

MAGA!

Sooner than later.

MAGA!

Really?

Im not being a smart ass, but what do you think of America? We do all of that and then some. We illegally kill folks all over the world. Keep the world in constant chaos. Our elections arent honest. We now imprison people who are on the opposing political side. We invade, bomb and kill any country we feel like destroying, all in the name of spreading freedom which is a giant crock of chit. Russia isnt perfect and has a bad side, but who are we to call any of it out?

Of America, I think that we are the very last bastion of what’s left of freedom in this world with our warts and all and they are many for sure.

Let me ask you, where would this world be without America and including all of our f’k ups in the equation?

Champ I never take you as being a smart ass. You’re as straight forward as they come.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Really?

Have you told your followers you are talking about the Georgia over there the home province of Stalin, not the one next to Alabama? Can y'all quickly put your finger on Moldova on the map.

Do you think it is worth a world war to protect the cesspool of Europe? Do you think we should devalue our dollar by the hundreds of billions in BORROWED money to protect that cesspool?

What could there possibly be to gain for us except the enmity of the largest country on earth that until WW2 was friendly to the U.S. A friendship that was rekindled under Reagan and Bush. So now under the (mis) leadership of Biden and whoever directs him we are at war for no good reason at all.

Back in the 1860s Russia favored us by transferring Alaska to the U.S. when it saw Great Britain eyeing it as a god addition to Canada. You can bet the British would have paid more than we did.

Oh yeah, glorious mother Russia that you considered moving to?

Let’s not forget your prayers for Putin, wonderful fellow that he is.

Friendly to the USA you say? Yeah, Stalin and Kruvschev (sp) were wonderful friends and perhaps the Berlin Wall was only an apparition.

Ignorance, you question? Yours isn’t willful.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think we should at least allow Cuba into NATO. I mean, it's all fair right? Then they could point some weaponry our way. No big deal, we can trust them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Really?

It's a little known fact that our purchase of Alaska was payback for Russia's role in preventing England from coming in on the side of the Confederacy in the Civil War by threatening them with their navy should they do so.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
NATO member Norway plans a $56 billion defense upgrade boost to counter Russia.

Reuters, BBC

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"We invade, bomb and kill any country we feel like destroying, all in the name of spreading freedom which is a giant crock of chit."

Since WW2, the US has had a flow chart regarding wars:

1. Is the country inhabited by Christians? If no,

2. Is the country inhabited by white people? If no,

3. Does the country have nukes? If no,

BOMBS AWAY!!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
NATO is dead as a heart shot doe running on empty. Russia must be dumbfounded at Norway and Sweden gearing up for war they will have to start themselves. Just crazy. They must know how powerful Russia is by now. Watching America dissolve into irrelevance is about the saddest, most unexpected development imaginable, while Russia raises the sword and shield of righteousness that might save a sliver of western civ. The pathetic tragedy of Ukraine is America's (Neocons) doing, not Russia. Too weird and shameful to believe. That piss ant Blinken and the rest of his ilk....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
NATO is dead as a heart shot doe running on empty. Russia must be dumbfounded at Norway and Sweden gearing up for war they will have to start themselves. Just crazy. They must know how powerful Russia is by now. Watching America dissolve into irrelevance is about the saddest, most unexpected development imaginable, while Russia raises the sword and shield of righteousness that might save a sliver of western civ. The pathetic tragedy of Ukraine is America's (Neocons) doing, not Russia. Too weird and shameful to believe. That piss ant Blinken and the rest of his ilk....

Yeah, Russia is so powerful that they had to go begging North Korea, China and Iran for arms to fight with and are using 50 year old tanks which are getting wiped out by the Ukraine army.

Russia has also lost direct sales of oil and gas to Europe.

But, Putin and his gang of henchmen are rolling along going into the 3rd year of their little walk in the park.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

MAGA!

Sooner than later.

MAGA!

Really?

Of America, I think that we are the very last bastion of what’s left of freedom in this world with our warts and all and they are many for sure.

Let me ask you, where would this world be without America and including all of our f’k ups in the equation?

Champ I never take you as being a smart ass. You’re as straight forward as they come.
I tend to agree with what you are saying, but I think that we are becoming what we were raised to fight all these years. America is being over run by criminals and we are losing more and mpre every day. Sad what we are seeing. I only ever wanted my daughter to grow up in the once great nation that i did, but that seems like a dream these days

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
If you look at post WWII history, it is RARE when the US has made the right call on Foreign Policy, starting with the pressuring of Europe to divest itself of their colonies for starters, way to naive, thinking we could turn the third world toilets into our own image. Fast forward, what we SHOULD have done is bring Russia into the European orb instead of alienating it, especially as a counter to China. Kinda late now, but hopefully, things will change in November. I don't think Trump will allow for Ukraine to join.
Yeah, this blundering bunch is gonna get us in a big war, all avoidable.

Hope we make it till November and for sure January.

Poke a stick in the eye of the Bear, pull the rug on Israel. What could possibly go wrong.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"We invade, bomb and kill any country we feel like destroying, all in the name of spreading freedom which is a giant crock of chit."

Since WW2, the US has had a flow chart regarding wars:

1. Is the country inhabited by Christians? If no,

2. Is the country inhabited by white people? If no,

3. Does the country have nukes? If no,

BOMBS AWAY!!
Pretty much

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 16 invisible), 1,835 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,806
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.