Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I won't limit it to just coppers. I'll report in if any of my colleagues/peers 'beat' someone as a result of a medical call due to confusion.

Based on history and stats, you will still be disappointed.

It should give you plenty of time to work on your 'marking' legislation, though, and you can gauge LE support in your area.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Suggest emergency glucose tablets and a medical alert bracelet in his future.

My first diabetic incident, which was not pleasant, I got myself a present, the combination, at my office, in my vehicles, in my home. It did not help, three times now, I felt the sparkles start, sitting in a chair, went to get up to get some juice, hit the floor, face down, lights out, EMTs and an ambulance.

If that happens, when you are alone, you may be dead in just minutes.

Watch, Steel Magnolias, that low blood glucose incident by the daughter at the beauty shop, can and does happen, just like a switch being thrown. Happened to me in my dentist's chair.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A 73 year old woman with dementia is pretty damn easy to spot, but they didn’t care. They certainly aren’t going to give a Schit about an adult male with a medical emergency that “did not comply”.

Not only didn’t they care, that laughed their ass off while watching their own body cam footage as they broke her arm and dislocated her shoulder.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/06/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by NH K9
I won't limit it to just coppers. I'll report in if any of my colleagues/peers 'beat' someone as a result of a medical call due to confusion.

Based on history and stats, you will still be disappointed.

It should give you plenty of time to work on your 'marking' legislation, though, and you can gauge LE support in your area.

Going to have to doubt you since I have repeatedly pointed out I am not advocating for marking private citizens, just recognizing that would be beneficial to le so they don't attack colleagues.

This guy having "CIV", "SERF", "PEON", or whatever branded on his forehead would get tasted.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/san-anselmo-man-tased-by-police-during-seizure-alleges-cover-up

Officer Philip Seidle was recognized as LE by his colleagues who were ready to shoot Tamara Seidle if she resisted and/or anyone showing up to try saving her from their colleague.

[video:yahoo]
[/video]

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
A 73 year old woman with dementia is pretty damn easy to spot, but they didn’t care. They certainly aren’t going to give a Schit about an adult male with a medical emergency that “did not comply”.

Not only didn’t they care, that laughed their ass off while watching their own body cam footage as they broke her arm and dislocated her shoulder.

They even got pissed at and berated another private citizen who tried to intervene. Surprising they didn't attack him.

She's dead now so if the family had her buried a security camera at the grave site would likely make for interesting footage since the beat down got 2 cops a small amount of actual legal trouble.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Rapier
Suggest emergency glucose tablets and a medical alert bracelet in his future.

My first diabetic incident, which was not pleasant, I got myself a present, the combination, at my office, in my vehicles, in my home. It did not help, three times now, I felt the sparkles start, sitting in a chair, went to get up to get some juice, hit the floor, face down, lights out, EMTs and an ambulance.

If that happens, when you are alone, you may be dead in just minutes.

Watch, Steel Magnolias, that low blood glucose incident by the daughter at the beauty shop, can and does happen, just like a switch being thrown. Happened to me in my dentist's chair.

If they had recognized what he was, they would have assumed he was just drunk and possibly gave him alcohol to consume.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Strop10

They even got pissed at and berated another private citizen who tried to intervene. Surprising they didn't attack him.
He has prolly been pulled over for retaliatory stops since then, Blue Line ya know.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Feel free to doubt, but you’re the only one ‘here’ even discussing it as an option.

It’s unfortunate that you see yourself as a ‘civ’, ‘serf’, or ‘peon’. Working out that issue first might help going forward.

Meanwhile, I’ll continue to focus on my community and not the issues that others have. Thankfully, the folks around here don’t view themselves in the same manner you seem to.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Feel free to doubt, but you’re the only one ‘here’ even discussing it as an option.

It’s unfortunate that you see yourself as a ‘civ’, ‘serf’, or ‘peon’. Working out that issue first might help going forward.

Meanwhile, I’ll continue to focus on my community and not the issues that others have. Thankfully, the folks around here don’t view themselves in the same manner you seem to.

I'm not the one upset that info on incidents is available to be oerused.

As mentioned previously, Karen Garner getting assaulted complete with a broken arm was funny to the LE who dud it and watched the movie later. Any sharing of news about the incident with marks agitates many le and their supporters.

I call the stroke and taser victim private citizen. LE tend to refer to him and others like him as civilians so not my thing either.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Are folks ‘here’ upset? That’s unfortunate and avoidable.

I’m LE and don’t utilize that term, so not my thing either.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Are folks ‘here’ upset? That’s unfortunate and avoidable.

I’m LE and don’t utilize that term, so not my thing either.

You and several others are obviously upset the information about the incidents get passed along.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'm unsure what would make you think I'm upset (I won't speak for others, though you clearly feel qualified too do so)?
If you feel it's 'obvious', it's likely due to your own misperception.

Let me help you out again........I don't have any control or influence on any of the incidents you have posted about. Thus, I don't have any emotional attachment to them.

Are you upset? If so, you should get involved in your locale.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I'm unsure what would make you think I'm upset (I won't speak for others, though you clearly feel qualified too do so)?

Let me help you out again........I don't have any control or influence on any of the incidents you have posted about. Thus, I don't have any emotional attachment to them.

I never said you had control over what happens somewhere else.

You do seem to have an emotional an attachment to what happened elsewhere if it is a negative and are upset the info is being passed along.

Just an observation, much like watching the le enjoy the Karen Garner beat down and knowing the Spruce Pines cops wouldn't have beat the diabetic if they had known what he was that matters to them.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Of course you are not upset, you are protected and don’t have to suffer at the hands of tyrant LEO like “private citizen” as you refer to We The People.

This just SOP for you, just another day protecting and serving , nothing to get upset about.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Fair enough, though I'm not sure how many others would share your observation/perception based on my posts regarding this topic.

Again, why would I be 'upset' about information being passed along that has absolutely no impact on me, my agency, or my peers/colleagues?

Just an observation, but you do seem to make a number of assumptions that don't have any grounding in fact.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

Of course you are not upset, you are protected and don’t have to suffer at the hands of tyrant LEO like “private citizen” as you refer to We The People.

This just SOP for you, just another day protecting and serving , nothing to get upset about.
You're closer, but still not 'quite' there yet.......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Oh, I left out you are a POS Jackbooted Thug.

Better?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

Oh, I left out you are a POS Jackbooted Thug.

Better?
Laffin'
Yes.....perfect.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Fair enough, though I'm not sure how many others would share your observation/perception based on my posts regarding this topic.

Again, why would I be 'upset' about information being passed along that has absolutely no impact on me, my agency, or my peers/colleagues?

Just an observation, but you do seem to make a number of assumptions that don't have any grounding in fact.

I don't know why you are upset, but from observing your responses it is obvious that you are.

I don't know why the Loveland police were amused by injuring an elderly woman, but observing video of them watching their show it was obvious they were.

Ergo, I don't know why police enjoy an incident where police harm a private citizen, but Austin Hupp's ass sitting in prison due to the funny video getting shared outside the tbl community tells me he and other le dislike the info about the incidents they create getting passed along outside the clique.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Clearly you don't know what you don't know......and that is obvious.
If it helps your day to believe that I'm upset, please feel free. It won't make you any less wrong, but that's okay.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (1lesfox, 160user, 2500HD, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,921 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,016
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.