Home
Should be a good one.

https://wlos.com/news/local/spruce-...onsive-911-call-family-girlfriend-speaks
Type 1 or type 2?
Since this happened in Spruce Pine, the dude has to be white. No harm no foul.
SOB
To Serve and Protect.
I'll normally back the cops, almost without question...

But not in this instance. I'm a diabetic, so I can see being in this picture... having your blood sugar levels drop quickly... I've had my drop to where my Blood Sugar level was 30.....which is WAAY in the danger zone... and you need to get sugar in your system quickly.

What kind of Barney Fife's does Spruce Pine have on their force? EMTs should have been called. Evidently no one knew what a diabetic incident was, or they would have called EMS. But I'd bet that they sure know what one is now.....

If the victim decides NOT to Sue, the Spruce Pine P.D. need to thank their lucky stars. I'd admit if I'd have been the diabetic in that situation, I WOULD NOT sue the Police Dept or their officers for their actions or lack of action from not knowing what to do, or being able to identify the situation they were called upon.
In a Facebook post from Monday, Feb. 19, the Spruce Pine Police Department said officers responded to Walmart around 8 p.m. for a "law enforcement matter" and after investigating further, they arrested one person, charging them with one count of trespassing and three counts of resisting arrest.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot...

How in the muddafookin way does a diabetic in EMERGENCY get three counts of resisting arrest for the same, single transport to jail? EVERY MUTHA FOOOKIN COPPER C(_)NT has charged me with resisting arrest each time I was taken in, but it was only a single charge per transport. I was actually told that they like to charge non-violent people with 'resisting arrest' as it pads their stats for 'officer danger, we's riskn are lifes erryday boosheit'. Most statutes don't actually require 'violence or physically resistance' to occur for the charge to be valid... so how could someone 'resist arrest non-violently'? I talked to a lawyer about it after the 2nd time it happened and he said that if you talk to the police in a disparaging or aggressive manner, IE hurt their feelings, they will charge it whether you are joking, laughing, or making drunken small talk and it will stick, but especially if you are verbally eviscerating them, their performance or duties in front of other officers or the public, and it's a (((gucci))) charge, and it's all without physical violence. So much for free speech eh?

(((Spoiler alert for reeeetawds, NOT talking about explicit threats, as that's a completely separate issue)))

Most cops hate it when one does not kowtow to them in every situation, but it's gotten worse since the courts supported their policy to block anyone with an IQ over 105 from becoming LEO 20 years ago or so. When you look around today, it's no wonder how things got so bad when the cops would rather impose themselves into a non-violent, victimless crime area, (NONE of my crimes were violent or had an actual victim, IE Victimless Crime), for cake eater charges rather than go after actual criminals that damage society, create REAL victims and further decays the trust of the surrounding region.

Law enforcement was suppose to be a check/balance against corruption, crime, and rampant decay of society. They have failed, and I'm not even sure if the majority of them understand it was 90% their fault for how they interact, charge, plea, bond/release, and incarcerate the society they work for. Sure, we need LEOs... but we don't need the individuals who's IQ doesn't get above Vermont's Record High Temperature, and then get 6 months of PT with a course on how to write up a report, a couple days of firearms training and tacticool driving course as a valid way to secure our Liberty & Rights, when they literally have no concept of the values that this country was founded upon, or The constitution that they are to uphold as the HIGHEST LAW OF THE LAND, including ANY order from superiors that contradict the LotL. The Constitution is the only training LEOs need to serve the public decently and with Honor, as everything else they can learn on the job or their own time.
I think it is everywhere - lack of training, standback and think. It was reported on the UK BBC public broadcaster within the last 3-5 years the police in UK Midlands tasered a man at a sports centre who was having an epilitic fit. The sports centre had reported someone behaving oddly and not responding to their verbal instructions.

Not sure how it ended but suspect it cost the taxpayers £££££.
Not sure how a medical emergency did not come into the possible cause of his behavior. I have seen some odd behavior from people in diabetic shock. They have no idea what they are doing, or saying. It can be easily misread for EDP behavior. But, time and deductive reasoning can lead to an clues and or an answer. There are times were you do not have much time to determine this. Like the another being attacked or the patient putting themselves in danger. Like walking into traffic on interstate highway. So, take the time if you have it, but sometimes there is no time to figure it out. You have to act, and hope you guessed correctly.
Not good
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Type 1 or type 2?
Type blue
Originally Posted by Seafire

But not in this instance. I'm a diabetic, so I can see being in this picture... having your blood sugar levels drop quickly... I've had my drop to where my Blood Sugar level was 30.....which is WAAY in the danger zone... and you need to get sugar in your system quickly.

What kind of Barney Fife's does Spruce Pine have on their force? EMTs should have been called. Evidently no one knew what a diabetic incident was, or they would have called EMS. But I'd bet that they sure know what one is now.....

If the victim decides NOT to Sue, the Spruce Pine P.D. need to thank their lucky stars. I'd admit if I'd have been the diabetic in that situation, I WOULD NOT sue the Police Dept or their officers for their actions or lack of action from not knowing what to do, or being able to identify the situation they were called upon.

So if you were having a diabetic episode and a person working as a plumber or logger came upon you and performed an emergency tracheotomy, would you sue them?
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Not sure how a medical emergency did not come into the possible cause of his behavior. I have seen some odd behavior from people in diabetic shock. They have no idea what they are doing, or saying. It can be easily misread for EDP behavior. But, time and deductive reasoning can lead to an clues and or an answer. There are times were you do not have much time to determine this. Like the another being attacked or the patient putting themselves in danger. Like walking into traffic on interstate highway. So, take the time if you have it, but sometimes there is no time to figure it out. You have to act, and hope you guessed correctly.

He was sitting in his car so they kept him from walking in to traffic by removing him from his car. Good deal.
Spruce Pine is right down the road from us, and we use the Wal Mart shown in the video.

Makes me wonder what they are teaching in the academy these days?

I am unsure why EMS didn't respond; I wonder if dispatch didn't notify EMS and why the officer on scene didn't request EMS?

Well, the victim will get a payday out of this.

As a Type II diabetic, I guess we'll need to start going to the Wal Mart in Elizabethton or Johnson City, TN so in the event my sugar drops I don't end up arrested or worse.

StarchedCover
I learned something here. Cops are supposed to be able to assess medical conditions as well as a doctor, and diabetics can behave however they want to without fear of repercussions.
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
In a Facebook post from Monday, Feb. 19, the Spruce Pine Police Department said officers responded to Walmart around 8 p.m. for a "law enforcement matter" and after investigating further, they arrested one person, charging them with one count of trespassing and three counts of resisting arrest.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot...

How in the muddafookin way does a diabetic in EMERGENCY get three counts of resisting arrest for the same, single transport to jail? EVERY MUTHA FOOOKIN COPPER C(_)NT has charged me with resisting arrest each time I was taken in, but it was only a single charge per transport. I was actually told that they like to charge non-violent people with 'resisting arrest' as it pads their stats for 'officer danger, we's riskn are lifes erryday boosheit'. Most statutes don't actually require 'violence or physically resistance' to occur for the charge to be valid... so how could someone 'resist arrest non-violently'? I talked to a lawyer about it after the 2nd time it happened and he said that if you talk to the police in a disparaging or aggressive manner, IE hurt their feelings, they will charge it whether you are joking, laughing, or making drunken small talk and it will stick, but especially if you are verbally eviscerating them, their performance or duties in front of other officers or the public, and it's a (((gucci))) charge, and it's all without physical violence. So much for free speech eh?

(((Spoiler alert for reeeetawds, NOT talking about explicit threats, as that's a completely separate issue)))

Most cops hate it when one does not kowtow to them in every situation, but it's gotten worse since the courts supported their policy to block anyone with an IQ over 105 from becoming LEO 20 years ago or so. When you look around today, it's no wonder how things got so bad when the cops would rather impose themselves into a non-violent, victimless crime area, (NONE of my crimes were violent or had an actual victim, IE Victimless Crime), for cake eater charges rather than go after actual criminals that damage society, create REAL victims and further decays the trust of the surrounding region.

Law enforcement was suppose to be a check/balance against corruption, crime, and rampant decay of society. They have failed, and I'm not even sure if the majority of them understand it was 90% their fault for how they interact, charge, plea, bond/release, and incarcerate the society they work for. Sure, we need LEOs... but we don't need the individuals who's IQ doesn't get above Vermont's Record High Temperature, and then get 6 months of PT with a course on how to write up a report, a couple days of firearms training and tacticool driving course as a valid way to secure our Liberty & Rights, when they literally have no concept of the values that this country was founded upon, or The constitution that they are to uphold as the HIGHEST LAW OF THE LAND, including ANY order from superiors that contradict the LotL. The Constitution is the only training LEOs need to serve the public decently and with Honor, as everything else they can learn on the job or their own time.

Not sure how much IQ plays in to it since plenty of the most evil people ever to walk the earth have been extremely intelligent.

In this case it appears they just didn't recognize who they were attacking.
Originally Posted by Cluggins
I learned something here. Cops are supposed to be able to assess medical conditions as well as a doctor, and diabetics can behave however they want to without fear of repercussions.

LoL

These cops knew they injured this woman and found it entertaining.

[video:yahoo]
[/video]

If the Spruce Pines squad had recognized their victim he could have been whacked out on alcohol and they would have at least allowed him to behave anyway he wanted and possibly assisted his behavior.
Originally Posted by StarchedCover
Spruce Pine is right down the road from us, and we use the Wal Mart shown in the video.

I am unsure why EMS didn't respond; I wonder if dispatch didn't notify EMS and why the officer on scene didn't request EMS?

As a Type II diabetic, I guess we'll need to start going to the Wal Mart in Elizabethton or Johnson City, TN so in the event my sugar drops I don't end up arrested or worse.

StarchedCover

Fact.
Was not there. Will not speak to what was or was not done. Previous experience as an EMT for 15 years. Brittle diabetics can become VERY combative when they crash.

At the paper mill, one of the union millwrights was a smaller guy, 5-6, 160 pounds. And a brittle diabetic. Would go drinking with his buddies after work. Not eat anything. Not take his meds. Show up at the mill the next morning. And as soon as work started, his sugar would crash and he would try to kick EVERYBODY's azz. Mill would call EMS. We would get there and find 3 or 4 big burly millwrights holding this guy down. Give him a coke or a glass of OJ, and 5 minutes later he starts looking around "OH... I did it again..."

Again, I was not there. But I can TOTALLY believe that a crashing diabetic put up a HELLUVA fight when the officers pulled him out of the car. If he was a gym rat to boot, yeah, quite the rodeo...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Was not there. Will not speak to what was or was not done. Previous experience as an EMT for 15 years. Brittle diabetics can become VERY combative when they crash.

At the paper mill, one of the union millwrights was a smaller guy, 5-6, 160 pounds. And a brittle diabetic. Would go drinking with his buddies after work. Not eat anything. Not take his meds. Show up at the mill the next morning. And as soon as work started, his sugar would crash and he would try to kick EVERYBODY's azz. Mill would call EMS. We would get there and find 3 or 4 big burly millwrights holding this guy down. Give him a coke or a glass of OJ, and 5 minutes later he starts looking around "OH... I did it again..."

Again, I was not there. But I can TOTALLY believe that a crashing diabetic put up a HELLUVA fight when the officers pulled him out of the car. If he was a gym rat to boot, yeah, quite the rodeo...

If they had been aware of who he was he could have been drunk and it would have been ok.

StarchedCover

Their Teaching them the Minneapolis Approach..

Never take a Knee
A routine call for the EMS. I worked hundreds of "Low blood sugar" calls when I was a paramedic. These cops are some dumb asses.
In the tasered epilitic in the UK case I referred to, the person was having a fit / seizure in the sports centre reception or entrance to changing area.

Sports centre gym people are meant to have basic first aid training. So are police, fire brigade. Hell even I did have working offshore oil and gas ,now heavy civil structural engineering/ occasionally on site.

I think that was why the UK Judge hearing the case was not happy...

But I agree circumstances/ urgency and risk play into it.

Dude their job is to let the guy beat their azz.....he's low on blood sugar for gawd sake!
Back in the 90s a man had attempted to get on the interstate and run his car off the road beside the on ramp. Nothing serious, he just drove off into that deep hole. When we got there with the crash truck he was outside his car leaning on it, acting like a stumbling drunk, and very combative when we tried to approach him. He wanted to fight any of us that got close. We couldn't smell/see any alcohol so we just figured drugs and went into containment mode until rescue or LEO showed up.
When rescue got there a couple minutes later they knew the man from previous rescue calls and talked him into taking a tube of glucose. They ended up giving him two. When that kicked in he immediately calmed down to normal and was emphatically apologetic for trying to fight with us. I haven't seen a situation like that since, but it was a lesson learned about diabetics and a sugar drop.

StarchedCover

You might do well to avoid Spruce Pines altogether. Without knowing your occupation, Spruce Pines may not turn the investigation over to SBI so quickly.

Do you not get local news at all? Radio, newspaper. Tv?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A routine call for the EMS. I worked hundreds of "Low blood sugar" calls when I was a paramedic. These cops are some dumb asses.

They know about exemptions and immunities.☝️
They Also Know that the Danger Level is Parabolic..

This is what happens when Society Fractures
Originally Posted by akrange

You have no idea why SBI is investigating do you?
This example shows how complex the LE/EMS job can be. The brittle diabetic thing is no joke! Our EMS had a guy naked in bath tub full on water. They fought him and lost trying to get him drink some OJ. After EMS members received a broken nose and a broken finger , they called us for a manpower assist. A 20 minute fight ensues, in a tiny bathroom with a wet naked man. 2 EMS and 2 Deputies in a tiny bathroom with very combative man. Fighting/ trying to control a naked person is very difficult, let alone a wet person. In the end, I needed 4 stiches in my left ear, another Deputy was bitten on his arm. Everyone one of us was hurt in some way. We were able to get some soda in him and he slowly came out of it. He was fine after that. No charges we filed, the guy was deemed NCR. Hell of a fight. But, of course our forum arm chair experts would have handled that incident without any struggle at all. Their opinions are most often based no real experience which makes their wisdom even more profound. Fini.
Originally Posted by Strop10

Because there are "allegations of excessive force".
Kind of difficult to know what happened without a video.
Originally Posted by smokepole

The video is irrelevant. The cawps were wrong no matter what. They should be executed in the town square. Let the diabetic guy do it.

Because there are "allegations of excessive force".

Unlikely it would have got there this quickly, if at all, under normal circumstances.

StarchedCover

You might do well to avoid Spruce Pines altogether. Without knowing your occupation, Spruce Pines may not turn the investigation over to SBI so quickly.

We never travel to Spruce Pine often, usually to take in the Wal Mart a couple of times a year as it's one of the closest ones to us.

I'm on a mountain ridge @ 4220 feet outside of a small town with a population of about 800 people, our nearest neighbors are over a half mile away and most of them are seasonal residents, so we have our peace and quiet here in the "High Country" of NC.

As for local news there isn't much, the Avery Times is published once a week, nearest TV stations are in Asheville, NC or Johnson City, TN , we get Charlotte stations on satellite. I haven't been to the barber shop in a couple of weeks so I am out of the loop for sure.

StarchedCover
This example shows how complex the LE/EMS job can be. The brittle diabetic thing is no joke! Our EMS had a guy naked in bath tub full on water. They fought him and lost trying to get him drink some OJ. After EMS members received a broken nose and a broken finger , they called us for a manpower assist. A 20 minute fight ensues, in a tiny bathroom with a wet naked man. 2 EMS and 2 Deputies in a tiny bathroom with very combative man. Fighting/ trying to control a naked person is very difficult, let alone a wet person. In the end, I needed 4 stiches in my left ear, another Deputy was bitten on his arm. Everyone one of us was hurt in some way. We were able to get some soda in him and he slowly came out of it. He was fine after that. No charges we filed, the guy was deemed NCR. Hell of a fight. But, of course our forum arm chair experts would have handled that incident without any struggle at all. Their opinions are most often based no real experience which makes their wisdom even more profound. Fini.

I thought they saved him by getting him out of the car he had been sitting in for a long period of time to keep him from walking in to traffic?

Spruce Pines dude is just lucky they didn't recognize what he was and force alcohol on him.

StarchedCover

We never travelled to Spruce Pine often, usually to take in the Wal Mart a couple of times a year as it's one of the closest ones to us.

I'm on a mountain ridge @ 4220 feet outside of a small town with a population of about 800 people, our nearest neighbors are over a half mile away and most of them are seasonal residents, so we have our peace and quiet here in the "High Country" of NC.

As for local news there isn't much, the Avery Times is published once a week, nearest TV stations are in Asheville, NC or Johnson City, TN , we get Charlotte stations on satellite. I haven't been to the barber shop in a couple of weeks so I am out of the loop for sure.

StarchedCover

Well this happened back in February so the local media must be doing their job in keeping it on the down low.

The video is irrelevant. The cawps were wrong no matter what. They should be executed in the town square. Let the diabetic guy do it.

What is it with all the anti-cop videos lately? Reminds me of all the "young person died unexpectedly " BS.

Jeff Riordan once stated video was never intended to be used against police, just to back up whatever they said.

That could go either way with this one.

Jeff Riordan once stated video was never intended to be used against police, just to back up whatever they said.

Strop10 once said he didn't always bìtch about cops. Turns out, he is not only a lazy coward, but a liar lol

Keep bìtching, that will solve everything

StarchedCover

We never travelled to Spruce Pine often, usually to take in the Wal Mart a couple of times a year as it's one of the closest ones to us.

StarchedCover

Well this happened back in February so the local media must be doing their job in keeping it on the down low.

You think like a Angry Lesbian

If it ain’t the Police Suppression it’s got to be something Else

Strop10 once said he didn't always bìtch about cops. Turns out, he is not only a lazy coward, but a liar lol

Except I have Posted on other topics. It's ok for you to lie as shown by the Brady-Giglio list.

StarchedCover

StarchedCover

You think like a Angry Lesbian

If it ain’t the Police Suppression it’s got to be something Else

So police committing crimes is better than private sector?

viva la mexico

Except I have Posted on other topics. It's ok for you to lie as shown by the Brady-Giglio list.

No one said you didn't post on other topics.

Strange that you answered a question not asked

Oh but he has made that claim.
Keep crying...
What is it with all the anti-cop videos lately? .

How is video footage anti-cop? Is COPS TV show 35 seasons of anti-cop video footage?

Is a convenience store security camera racist if it captures a black guy robbing the clerk?

That kind of claim might get made by Sharpton so it is interesting seeing a similar claim being made on behalf of another demographic.

Video just records events that happen.
Everyone must remember that it is very much a them against us mind set in most of law enforcement... Many of them believe they are the ultimate power and everyone they deal with is out to get them... This sort of mindset is what make situations like this... You think I am kidding, just go to YouTube and look at some of the lawyer channels that have videos of what is going on out there... The best thing you can ever do is do what ever is necessary to never deal with any police
Originally Posted by Sako
Everyone must remember that it is very much a them against us mind set in most of law enforcement... Many of them believe they are the ultimate power and everyone they deal with is out to get them... This sort of mindset is what make situations like this... You think I am kidding, just go to YouTube and look at some of the lawyer channels that have videos of what is going on out there... The best thing you can ever do is do what ever is necessary to never deal with any police
Always Film the Police, they are not your friend.
Keep crying...
Not crying at all, just sharing info.

This incident didn't violate any sort of do unto others as you would have them do unto you standard which is a rarity.

If I could snap my fingers every "police use excessive force" incident would feature the demographic from this incident.

So you made sure to post on some other topics, huh?
Diabetics can be very hostile.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yes, they're not very sweet.
Once again Jackoff Handy shows what a piece of sheit he is.
Originally Posted by mirage243
Was there ever any doubt, he is a cop ya know.

How?I said the evil cawps should have let the diabetic beat their azz. They deserve it.

In all honesty the Walmart folks sould have never called 911. Mind your own business.
Someone unconscious/unresponsive needed tasted three times? Those He-man cops need awards for their bravery and dedication to preserving public safety. Pretty safe to say the victim will never need to work again.

So you made sure to post on some other topics, huh?

Nope, just pointing out the Brady-Giglio list member.
The Bully Cop mantra: beat up first - ask questions later . . .

Prove it, coward

Prove it, coward

How many handcuffed subjects you beat up this week?
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
The Bully Cop mantra: beat up first - ask questions later . . .
… or just shoot em.

Prove it, coward

I didn't arrest anyone this week. Fùcking loser. Should I throw out some low brow alablama insults?

How many times did you fùck yer cousin this week? How many racial slurs did you use this week? Etc...

Up your game retard.

Prove it, coward

… and dogs he and his department shot

Prove it, coward

I didn't mention your name so why did you respond?
Finally figured out who you were Jackson, Reno, Nv finest

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Almost as bad as bitch ass sockpuppet cûnts
Have any opinions changed yet?

No?

Just checking.
Originally Posted by NH K9

No?

Just checking.

Let get a glass of OJ and I’ll get back to you.

No?

Just checking.

The supporters of the officers who did the beating still don't know a key detail about the diabetic who was beaten.

Why did the girlfriend pull her mask down for the interview?

No?

Just checking.

The supporters of the officers who did the beating still don't know a key detail about the diabetic who was beaten.
Would that key detail change the opinion of anyone ‘here’?
If so, why not share?

No?

Just checking.

If so, why not share?

Almost screams laziness if there were a famous case involving the circumstances and the op did’t reference it and explain a la contrast/compare.

But a 2 min news clip of grieving friends with covtard masks to start a “conversation” is a bit less effort

No?

Just checking.

If so, why not share?

Not really. It would just cause the supporters of the police who did the beating to lobby for private citizens to be more easily identifiable. Some sort of always visible branding/tattoo, markings sewn on clothing....that kind of thing.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

No?

Just checking.

If so, why not share?

Almost screams laziness if there were a famous case involving the circumstances and the op did’t reference it and explain a la contrast/compare.

But a 2 min news clip of grieving friends with covtard masks to start a “conversation” is a bit less effort

I shared the info.
Reminds me of the women here in Knoxville that died last year in Police custody... She was forced to leave the hospital after complaining of problems breathing... She was over weight... she did not want to leave... cops came and arrested her for not leaving... She died in the back of the cops car before even getting to the Jail... What makes it insane is the cops berating her the whole time and making fun of her being fat all caught on body camera... and then not even helping the women sit back up in the car after she slumped over... they did not care for that women at all... then go and watch the thousands of videos of cops on Youtube losing it over people not doing what they are told when the cops are giving the unlawful orders such as to show ID when they have done nothing wrong... or to leave a public side walk because people do not like them, etc etc... or arresting people for panhandling when they know they cannot do that... (supreme court ruled on this a few years ago and determined that this was protected free speech)...

There is a whole community making a very good living off of corrupt and uneducated police officers...

My father is a retired police officer and he does not even tell people anymore what he did for a living (so embarrassed but how police are now) and tells me and my brothers that whatever you do, do everything you can not to even talk to a police officer anymore.

No?

Just checking.

If so, why not share?

I shared the info.

You “shared” a 2 min video with the interviews I referenced.

Now do an in depth interpretation of the case I referenced and how it can, should, or might be applied in this one. Also with video of the actual incident. Taking care to separate opinions from previous case law.

You post here daily but as evidenced know not of what you speak.

Have you ever posted on this site under a different name?

Why did the girlfriend pull her mask down for the interview?

You should be able to contact her via the boyfriend to ask why.

No?

Just checking.

If so, why not share?

I shared the info.

You “shared” a 2 min video with the interviews I referenced.

Now do an in depth interpretation of the case I referenced and how it can, should, or might be applied in this one. Also with video of the actual incident. Taking care to separate opinions from previous case law.

You post here daily but as evidenced know not of what you speak.

Have you ever posted on this site under a different name?

I thought you were asking about the detail that would cause you to want to mark private citizens for future reference.

Nope, what name are you wanting to make up?

No?

Just checking.

If so, why not share?

Not really. It would just cause the supporters of the police who did the beating to lobby for private citizens to be more easily identifiable. Some sort of always visible branding/tattoo, markings sewn on clothing....that kind of thing.
Granted, I don’t log on here as much as some. Are there folks here who have advocated for that sort of thing?
I certainly could have missed a thread or two where it was discussed.
If you remember which threads I’ll go read them.

No?

Just checking.

If so, why not share?

Granted, I don’t log on here as much as some. Are there folks here who have advocated for that sort of thing?
I certainly could have missed a thread or two where it was discussed.
If you remember which threads I’ll go read them.

I didn't say there was such a thread.

The Spruce Pines officers' actions seem to be well received here.

It seems likely those officers may have been totally confused about who they were assaulting. If so, it seems reasonable they would want a foe conspicuously marked so they wouldn't beat a friend. Their supporters would, of course, want them to get anything they want.

Less likely scenario, diabetes guy bruised their egos at some point. Told them no, called them out, or something of the sort.

If he snubbed the officers in some way, that would make the beating even more popular with their supporters.

What kind of Barney Fife's does Spruce Pine have on their force?

I'll normally back the cops, almost without question... THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!! Because almost every local police force in the USA has at least one Barney Fife!

Local cops are usually uneducated egos with a badge and something to prove.
I drove home the other day with my blood sugar at 44. Felt shìtty but still fully functional. Never understood the people with such a low tolerance to lows that they absolutely loose their mind and control.

So if you were having a diabetic episode and a person working as a plumber or logger came upon you and performed an emergency tracheotomy, would you sue them?
We've found the Blue Backer. A plumber or a logger would probably call 911. I think that makes them smarter than those cops.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I drove home the other day with my blood sugar at 44. Felt shìtty but still fully functional. Never understood the people with such a low tolerance to lows that they absolutely loose their mind and control.

Low blood sugar Information | Mount Sinai - New York
https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/diseases-conditions/low-blood-sugar#:~:text=More%20severe%20symptoms%2C%20such%20as,or%202.2%20mmol%2FL).

"More severe symptoms, such as unclear thinking or seizure, occur when the blood sugar is much lower (less than 40 mg/dL or 2.2 mmol/L)."
Originally Posted by smarquez

We've found the Blue Backer. A plumber or a logger would probably call 911. I think that makes them smarter than those cops.

Seafire said he would give the cops a free pass since they chose to act outside their level of training and knowledge.

I was asking if he would give a free pass to other occupational groups if they chose to act outside of their level of training and knowledge.
We had a young girl in our area that was a brittle diabetic, blind, non-compliant and mad at the world. She would bottom out, we'd get there and learned real fast that she needed 2 vials of D50. The first would bring her up and she would be like a mountain lion in a leg trap. We would normally give one vial and reevaluate and rarely saw anyone that needed 2. We just went ahead and slammed 2, she would wake up pissed but not with claws out.
We also had another one, a man in police custody. He fought like a tiger too but was loopy. They did not want us near him but once we see him we have a duty to act. When we finally convinced the cops to let us check him out his blood sugar was real low. He couldn't apologize enough to the cops. He was like a Jekyll and Hyde case.
Graham v. Connor

Officers were found to have acted reasonably when force was used on a combative man who was experiencing a diabetic crisis. This case established the “reasonable officer” standard. Would a reasonable officer with similar training act similarly given the totality of circumstances? If so, the actions are objectively reasonable given the totality of circumstances.

An officer can only react to what is know. At the time. Additional information gathered after the event is inadmissible because the event resulting in force can only be judged within the scope of what was known.
How is one supposed to know when a violent, irrational individual is actually a diabetic having an episode?

Serious question.
Yup, and that "Figuring out what is happening" part is the hard part of Emergency Services work. Most times, you have time to do the math and make an assessment. But other times you just react, because you have no time. Hundredths of a second to: see and evaluate that action, then decide what to do, set that action in motion, evaluate the action taken, hope for the best. Reaction is always slower the action. Our arm chair experts can speak to this, since they have been there done that and received a participation trophy.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Graham v. Connor

Officers were found to have acted reasonably when force was used on a combative man who was experiencing a diabetic crisis. This case established the “reasonable officer” standard. Would a reasonable officer with similar training act similarly given the totality of circumstances? If so, the actions are objectively reasonable given the totality of circumstances.

An officer can only react to what is know. At the time. Additional information gathered after the event is inadmissible because the event resulting in force can only be judged within the scope of what was known.

That's why the officers would like to see non-le permanently marked in some way so they don't have something happen like this.

And le can't be expected to know they shouldn't steal also....which means they are ok to steak.

Jessop v. City of Fresno, No. 17-16756 (9th Cir. 2019) :: Justia
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-16756/17-16756-2019-09-04.html

"The panel held that at the time of the incident, there was no clearly established law holding that officers violate the Fourth or Fourteenth Amendment when they steal property seized pursuant to a warrant. For that reason, the City Officers were entitled to qualified immunity."
Yup, and that "Figuring out what is happening" part is the hard part of Emergency Services work. Most times, you have time to do the math and make an assessment. But other times you just react, because you have no time. Hundredths of a second to: see and evaluate that action, then decide what to do, set that action in motion, evaluate the action taken, hope for the best. Reaction is always slower the action. Our arm chair experts can speak to this, since they have been there done that and received a participation trophy.

If private citizens were marked for ID in some way this wouldn't have happened, although that might have resulted in his death if they assumed he was just inebriated and gave him alcohol.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
How is one supposed to know when a violent, irrational individual is actually a diabetic having an episode?

Serious question.

When did he get violent?

If private citizens were marked for ID in some way this wouldn't have happened, although that might have resulted in his death if they assumed he was just inebriated and gave him alcohol.
It appears that you're the only one here advocating for 'markings'.
Thanks to the legislative process, you have the ability to contact your local reps and attempt to make it so. It will be a good test to see how many of your local LEOs (the ones you believe support you and your markings) agree.
Good luck with your lesson in civics.

Thanks to the legislative process, you have the ability to contact your local reps and attempt to make it so. It will be a good test to see how many of your local LEOs (the ones you believe support you and your markings) agree.

He will do nothing. He is too lazy to take the time to write an email to his states police testing and certification board about an "unconstitutional training program" that he had the time to bìtch about incessantly.

That's what he wants to do, bìtch.
Some people in the UK have medical bracelets - informs ambulance / paramedics of conditions and allergies to medicines. Think they are stainless steel with a red heart logo on them. They open like a locket and have I formation inside them

I don't want to be marked, but I think your colleagues will want that. Had they known what he was they would have never laid a hand on him.

He will do nothing. He is too lazy to take the time to write an email to his states police testing and certification board about an "unconstitutional training program" that he had the time to bìtch about incessantly.

1) I don't want a tattoo or other identifying markings.

2) "This training you all enjoy attending is promoting the violating of rights."

"Yeah we know. It doesn't curtail our special priveleges. Why do you think we enjoy it so much?"

Serious question.

It just depends on what the patient is trying to do.

If he is basically secure and not hurting anyone then you take the time to assess and negotiate with him.

If not..he would be restrained. Then you would assess.

I don't want to be marked, but I think your colleagues will want that. Had they known what he was they would have never laid a hand on him.
I've noticed you utilize phrases such as 'it seems' and 'I think' in lieu of actually having knowledge or documentation.
I can say definitively that what you 'think' is 100% incorrect as it applies to my colleagues and peers. In fact, such markings have never come up in discussion and I don't know a single copper who would want such an abomination.
Are you sure you don't want then for some reason? You formulated the idea rather quickly.
Originally Posted by robthom
Some people in the UK have medical bracelets - informs ambulance / paramedics of conditions and allergies to medicines. Think they are stainless steel with a red heart logo on them. They open like a locket and have I formation inside them

They don't mark you as being private citizens though? At least not yet?

If they had recognized what he was, he could have been hammered drunk while shooting up the parking lot and they wouldn't have harmed him.

Serious question.

If he is basically secure and not hurting anyone then you take the time to assess and negotiate with him.

But what if he's an arsehole and just deserves an ass-whoopin?

I've noticed you utilize phrases such as 'it seems' and 'I think' in lieu of actually having knowledge or documentation.
I can say definitively that what you 'think' is 100% incorrect as it applies to my colleagues and peers. In fact, such markings have never come up in discussion and I don't know a single copper who would want such an abomination.
Are you sure you don't want then for some reason? You formulated the idea rather quickly.

Have your colleagues ever beat each other because they got butt hurt due to not recognizing each other?

2) "This training you all enjoy attending is promoting the violating of rights."

"Yeah we know. It doesn't curtail our special priveleges. Why do you think we enjoy it so much?"

Wtf are you rambling about?

Happycrapper is off his meds and on a tear lol

Serious question.

I pointed earlier that the diabetic who got beat may have previously told the cops who beat him they were in the wrong on something and they took the opportunity to retaliate. It's a remote possibility though.

Serious question.

Sometimes you would like to....but there is that whole do no harm deal they hold over us.
My K9 bit a friend/colleague while we were clearing an industrial building........ Would you like to count that one?

If not....no, but we've never 'beat' a diabetic patient either.
Hope that helps.

Serious question.

I pointed earlier that the diabetic who got beat may have previously told the cops who beat him they were in the wrong on something and they took the opportunity to retaliate. It's a remote possibility though.

In imaginationland?

You forgot the claims you made despite being being directly above my response to them. Not good.

Serious question.

But what if he was just a guy like you that they'd never encountered before?

Serious question.

In imaginationland?

Unfortunately no, it happens occasionally. Al Pacino even did a movie about one of the more famous incidents. Rare, but it does happen.

You forgot the claims you made despite being being directly above my response to them. Not good.

My "claims" are statements of fact. You just want to bìtch. You have not done one thing personally to change or effect change. You bìtch. That's it.

Keep bìtching, "thinking", assuming, or imagining.

Serious question.

But what if he was just a guy like you that they'd never encountered before?

Decent chance a private citizen having a medical emergency could get beaten.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/san-anselmo-man-tased-by-police-during-seizure-alleges-cover-up
My K9 bit a friend/colleague while we were clearing an industrial building........ Would you like to count that one?

Hope that helps.

When one or more of your colleagues doesn't recognize another colleague who happens to be having a medical emergency and decides to attack them, we can see how it goes.

My "claims" are statements of fact. You just want to bìtch. You have not done one thing personally to change or effect change. You bìtch. That's it.

Keep bìtching, "thinking", assuming, or imagining.

So are mine .

I don't want to be marked to prevent the beating incident that is mentioned in this thread.

LE aren't going to have any problems with training they are enjoying, a fact you are well aware of since it was not the New Jersey Office of Law Enforcement Professional Standards that took issue with the training business.

https://data.nj.gov/stories/s/NJ-Comptroller-Police-Training-Report/qr2h-vn6y/

Hope that helps.

When one or more of your colleagues doesn't recognize another colleague who happens to be having a medical emergency and decides to attack them we can see how it goes.
Okay.
I'll report back if your hypothetical ever plays out.

Hope that helps.

When one or more of your colleagues doesn't recognize another colleague who happens to be having a medical emergency and decides to attack them we can see how it goes.
Okay.

I hope you do.

Hope that helps.

Okay.

I hope you do.
Full transparency: I'm only giving it another 3 years or so. Since it hasn't happened in the last 25(ish), you're probably going to be unhappy when nothing happens.

Hope that helps.

Okay.

I hope you do.
Full transparency: I'm only giving it another 3 years or so. Since it hasn't happened in the last 25(ish), you're probably going to be unhappy when nothing happens.

Usually le recognize each other so not surprising.

Hope that helps.

Okay.

I hope you do.

Usually le recognize each other so not surprising.

Dogs don't.
I won't limit it to just coppers. I'll report in if any of my colleagues/peers 'beat' someone as a result of a medical call due to confusion.

Based on history and stats, you will still be disappointed.

It should give you plenty of time to work on your 'marking' legislation, though, and you can gauge LE support in your area.
Suggest emergency glucose tablets and a medical alert bracelet in his future.

My first diabetic incident, which was not pleasant, I got myself a present, the combination, at my office, in my vehicles, in my home. It did not help, three times now, I felt the sparkles start, sitting in a chair, went to get up to get some juice, hit the floor, face down, lights out, EMTs and an ambulance.

If that happens, when you are alone, you may be dead in just minutes.

Watch, Steel Magnolias, that low blood glucose incident by the daughter at the beauty shop, can and does happen, just like a switch being thrown. Happened to me in my dentist's chair.
A 73 year old woman with dementia is pretty damn easy to spot, but they didn’t care. They certainly aren’t going to give a Schit about an adult male with a medical emergency that “did not comply”.

Not only didn’t they care, that laughed their ass off while watching their own body cam footage as they broke her arm and dislocated her shoulder.

I won't limit it to just coppers. I'll report in if any of my colleagues/peers 'beat' someone as a result of a medical call due to confusion.

Based on history and stats, you will still be disappointed.

It should give you plenty of time to work on your 'marking' legislation, though, and you can gauge LE support in your area.

Going to have to doubt you since I have repeatedly pointed out I am not advocating for marking private citizens, just recognizing that would be beneficial to le so they don't attack colleagues.

This guy having "CIV", "SERF", "PEON", or whatever branded on his forehead would get tasted.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/san-anselmo-man-tased-by-police-during-seizure-alleges-cover-up

Officer Philip Seidle was recognized as LE by his colleagues who were ready to shoot Tamara Seidle if she resisted and/or anyone showing up to try saving her from their colleague.

[video:yahoo]
[/video]
Originally Posted by steve4102
A 73 year old woman with dementia is pretty damn easy to spot, but they didn’t care. They certainly aren’t going to give a Schit about an adult male with a medical emergency that “did not comply”.

Not only didn’t they care, that laughed their ass off while watching their own body cam footage as they broke her arm and dislocated her shoulder.

They even got pissed at and berated another private citizen who tried to intervene. Surprising they didn't attack him.

She's dead now so if the family had her buried a security camera at the grave site would likely make for interesting footage since the beat down got 2 cops a small amount of actual legal trouble.
Originally Posted by Rapier
Suggest emergency glucose tablets and a medical alert bracelet in his future.

My first diabetic incident, which was not pleasant, I got myself a present, the combination, at my office, in my vehicles, in my home. It did not help, three times now, I felt the sparkles start, sitting in a chair, went to get up to get some juice, hit the floor, face down, lights out, EMTs and an ambulance.

If that happens, when you are alone, you may be dead in just minutes.

Watch, Steel Magnolias, that low blood glucose incident by the daughter at the beauty shop, can and does happen, just like a switch being thrown. Happened to me in my dentist's chair.

If they had recognized what he was, they would have assumed he was just drunk and possibly gave him alcohol to consume.

They even got pissed at and berated another private citizen who tried to intervene. Surprising they didn't attack him.
He has prolly been pulled over for retaliatory stops since then, Blue Line ya know.
Feel free to doubt, but you’re the only one ‘here’ even discussing it as an option.

It’s unfortunate that you see yourself as a ‘civ’, ‘serf’, or ‘peon’. Working out that issue first might help going forward.

Meanwhile, I’ll continue to focus on my community and not the issues that others have. Thankfully, the folks around here don’t view themselves in the same manner you seem to.
Feel free to doubt, but you’re the only one ‘here’ even discussing it as an option.

It’s unfortunate that you see yourself as a ‘civ’, ‘serf’, or ‘peon’. Working out that issue first might help going forward.

Meanwhile, I’ll continue to focus on my community and not the issues that others have. Thankfully, the folks around here don’t view themselves in the same manner you seem to.

I'm not the one upset that info on incidents is available to be oerused.

As mentioned previously, Karen Garner getting assaulted complete with a broken arm was funny to the LE who dud it and watched the movie later. Any sharing of news about the incident with marks agitates many le and their supporters.

I call the stroke and taser victim private citizen. LE tend to refer to him and others like him as civilians so not my thing either.
Are folks ‘here’ upset? That’s unfortunate and avoidable.

I’m LE and don’t utilize that term, so not my thing either.
Are folks ‘here’ upset? That’s unfortunate and avoidable.

I’m LE and don’t utilize that term, so not my thing either.

You and several others are obviously upset the information about the incidents get passed along.
I'm unsure what would make you think I'm upset (I won't speak for others, though you clearly feel qualified too do so)?
If you feel it's 'obvious', it's likely due to your own misperception.

Let me help you out again........I don't have any control or influence on any of the incidents you have posted about. Thus, I don't have any emotional attachment to them.

Are you upset? If so, you should get involved in your locale.
I'm unsure what would make you think I'm upset (I won't speak for others, though you clearly feel qualified too do so)?

Let me help you out again........I don't have any control or influence on any of the incidents you have posted about. Thus, I don't have any emotional attachment to them.

I never said you had control over what happens somewhere else.

You do seem to have an emotional an attachment to what happened elsewhere if it is a negative and are upset the info is being passed along.

Just an observation, much like watching the le enjoy the Karen Garner beat down and knowing the Spruce Pines cops wouldn't have beat the diabetic if they had known what he was that matters to them.

Of course you are not upset, you are protected and don’t have to suffer at the hands of tyrant LEO like “private citizen” as you refer to We The People.

This just SOP for you, just another day protecting and serving , nothing to get upset about.
Fair enough, though I'm not sure how many others would share your observation/perception based on my posts regarding this topic.

Again, why would I be 'upset' about information being passed along that has absolutely no impact on me, my agency, or my peers/colleagues?

Just an observation, but you do seem to make a number of assumptions that don't have any grounding in fact.

Of course you are not upset, you are protected and don’t have to suffer at the hands of tyrant LEO like “private citizen” as you refer to We The People.

This just SOP for you, just another day protecting and serving , nothing to get upset about.
You're closer, but still not 'quite' there yet.......

Oh, I left out you are a POS Jackbooted Thug.

Better?

Oh, I left out you are a POS Jackbooted Thug.

Better?
Laffin'
Yes.....perfect.
Fair enough, though I'm not sure how many others would share your observation/perception based on my posts regarding this topic.

Again, why would I be 'upset' about information being passed along that has absolutely no impact on me, my agency, or my peers/colleagues?

Just an observation, but you do seem to make a number of assumptions that don't have any grounding in fact.

I don't know why you are upset, but from observing your responses it is obvious that you are.

I don't know why the Loveland police were amused by injuring an elderly woman, but observing video of them watching their show it was obvious they were.

Ergo, I don't know why police enjoy an incident where police harm a private citizen, but Austin Hupp's ass sitting in prison due to the funny video getting shared outside the tbl community tells me he and other le dislike the info about the incidents they create getting passed along outside the clique.
Clearly you don't know what you don't know......and that is obvious.
If it helps your day to believe that I'm upset, please feel free. It won't make you any less wrong, but that's okay.
God Forbid, you are deaf and have a LEO Encounter.
Clearly you don't know what you don't know......and that is obvious.
If it helps your day to believe that I'm upset, please feel free. It won't make you any less wrong, but that's okay.

You, and several others, are obviously bothered by the info being shared.
Obviously
Do a search of cops tase/stun-gun- person dies.

Taser's have killed 500 people 2010 - 2024 , appears that 95ish% are black-folk.
Latest; Johnny Hollman a church deacon involved in a traffic accident- someone ran into his vehicle. He refused to sign the ticket for the cop- got tased and died.
I didn't know a cop could force a person to sign a ticket...? ...
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Mf'ers these days think they're the judge, jury, and executioner.
Obviously

Hahaha!

Plumb broke up about it.....

Mf'ers these days think they're the judge, jury, and executioner.
They get off on the “executioner” part, especially if there are dogs around.

Taser's have killed 500 people 2010 - 2024 , appears that 95ish% are black-folk.
Latest; Johnny Hollman a church deacon involved in a traffic accident- someone ran into his vehicle. He refused to sign the ticket for the cop- got tased and died.
Like this guy getting teased for making a wrong turn.

Obviously

Hahaha!

Plumb broke up about it.....

Jim I got a serious question for you here. You do volunteer fire/ems service correct? I am in no way trying to be a jerk, but am honestly interested in what you've experienced.

Have you ever known someone you worked with that was not the best firefighter or emt/paramedic? Maybe they wanted to be, but just weren't?

Have you ever seen anyone make a mistake that if they made the correct call someone would have lived?
Oh yeah...some guys got the try but just don't have "it".

Personally, I have not been in a situation where mistake like that was made.

Generally all those decisions were made before EMS or fire got there. Made by the people themselves.

In many states refusal to sign is grounds for arrest because signing the ticket is an acknowledgement you will appear for court. If you refuse, you are refusing to pay or appear in court, therefore the officer shall arrest you to ensure your appearance occurs. If you resist arrest you might get tased.....

In my state refusal to sign was done away with because of the tards that refused to sign then resisted arrest. So now I'd just give you the ticket and not give a fùck either way. If I wrote traffic tickets.

Generally all those decisions were made before EMS or fire got there. Made by the people themselves.

Thanks for that. I would say the same in my line of work. Some people aren't cut out for it and have no business being LE. Those are the people that have case law attached to their name and get put in jail, many times rightfully so.

There's always a bell curve, no matter the profession.

Thanks for that. I would say the same in my line of work. Some people aren't cut out for it and have no business being LE. Those are the people that have case law attached to their name and get put in jail, many times rightfully so.

There's always a bell curve, no matter the profession.

Can't find where the NYPD finally got an indictment against Frank Serpico? Link?

Dude is getting up there in years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ms-cops-purged-secret-files-records.html

https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/diseases-conditions/low-blood-sugar#:~:text=More%20severe%20symptoms%2C%20such%20as,or%202.2%20mmol%2FL).

"More severe symptoms, such as unclear thinking or seizure, occur when the blood sugar is much lower (less than 40 mg/dL or 2.2 mmol/L)."
I have a hell of a tolerance for lows. The lowest I made it was 11. I was about 8 years old and walked up to my dad and said that I felt shaky (was the word I used to describe my lows as a kid.) I interrupted him watching his favorite movie "Predator" so he said that my sugar better be low or he was gonna beat my àss. Checked it and it was 11. He turned whiter than I was and carried me into the dining room and sat me down in front of a box of donuts. Went back to his movie.

When I was diagnosed at age 2, the Dr told my parents to not be surprised if I was hospitalized once or twice a year for diabetic related emergencies. Thankfully that's never happened in 38 years.
But but the cops had narcan pens. Oh yeah only druggies matter in our country. No epi pens on hand nothing to help with diabetic issues or anything!
If they carried epi pens they would prolly stab themselves with it.

I have a hell of a tolerance for lows. The lowest I made it was 11. I was about 8 years old and walked up to my dad and said that I felt shaky (was the word I used to describe my lows as a kid.) I interrupted him watching his favorite movie "Predator" so he said that my sugar better be low or he was gonna beat my àss. Checked it and it was 11. He turned whiter than I was and carried me into the dining room and sat me down in front of a box of donuts. Went back to his movie.

When I was diagnosed at age 2, the Dr told my parents to not be surprised if I was hospitalized once or twice a year for diabetic related emergencies. Thankfully that's never happened in 38 years.

Good for you, apparently not everyone else does.
Originally Posted by Buck720
But but the cops had narcan pens. Oh yeah only druggies matter in our country. No epi pens on hand nothing to help with diabetic issues or anything!

If they had recognized what he was they would kill have at least drove him home or let him drive himself home. Some chance they would have assumed him drunk and gave him booze.

Or he could have went against them doing things like this to a private citizen at some point.
You haters should sign up and show us all how handle all these problems the right way. Put on a real "How to" clinic for all of us. Talk-in it but, not walk-in it?
You haters should sign up and show us all how handle all these problems the right way. Put on a real "How to" clinic for all of us. Talk-in it but, not walk-in it?

How about ya'll just do it the right way and we won't be having these conversations, how about that?

I had several that refused to sign a citation. I just wrote refused to sign and handed it to them.

We have a lady in our community that will fight like he!! when her blood sugar gets too low. She wont fight until you touch her, then it's on. First time I saw it it happen, I didn't know what was going on, but her daughter did. As O2000 said, hold her down, get sugar in her, and in a few minutes she's fine and never knew what happened. Just as nice as she can be.
Yup, typical government employee, too fuqken lazy and stupid to research and resolve the problem yourself.
About 20 years ago my brother went into shock while driving. I guess he had this one town's whole police force on his ass. When he finally stopped, they weren't nice about getting him out of his car, thinking he was a drunk driver. Luckily one cop seen his bracelet saying he was diabetic and started giving him candy before ems showed up.

I'm just glad no one got hurt.

Old cowards sit on the couch and bìtch....that's all.

Cowards that have never done a thing to improve their own community besides bìtch and moan like a bunch of old women.

For anyone taking an oath of office, do away with legal exemptions/civil immunities and bump up any violation of law/ordinance to a felony(making violators fair game for anyone witnessing their violation.)

Wouldn't eliminate these issues, but would reduce them as well as getting a lot of bad laws off the books.

For anyone taking an oath of office, do away with legal exemptions/civil immunities and bump up any violation of law/ordinance to a felony(making violators fair game for anyone witnessing their violation.)

Wouldn't eliminate these issues, but would reduce them as well as getting a lot of bad laws off the books.

You have never done anything in your life lol. Talking about change and you're to lazy to send an email. You probably don't even vote you lazy old bìtch...lol

You have never done anything in your life lol. Talking about change and you're to lazy to send an email. You probably don't even vote you lazy old bìtch...lol

You want me to send an email to le letting them know that training they are attending and enjoying is advocating for violating rights of citizens, the fact of which they are already well aware based on wanting to attend because it is so enjoyable.

Why do le and other employees who take an oath of office need to be exempted from laws?

Here you are bitching that a 6 figure salary isn't enough to get good cops, but then try to accuse me of trolling for bringing up what occupational classes have higher salaries.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19367097#Post19367097

So being a cop with a sheitty attitude is considered "doing something in life"? What a fuqking joke you are. Even the other decent LE on here know what a pos bitch you are. Fuqk You

So being a cop with a sheitty attitude is considered "doing something in life"? What a fuqking joke you are. Even the other decent LE on here know what a pos bitch you are. Fuqk You

Well done, sir, well done.

Yes arresting rapists and child molesters is doing something. Putting them in prison and keeping them away from the most vulnerable in society is worth it to me. You probably disagree, you fùcking choad.

I've done more in 12yrs as a cop to better my community than you have in your pathetic 60yrs of existence.

Well done, sir, well done.

You bìtches hang together at the NAMBLA meetings? Lol lol
I think the blame begins with the 911 operator/dispatcher. A wellness check usually means some kind of medical condition. The manager didn’t call saying he was trespassing just that his location in the parking lot wasn’t good. According to his statement the guy was there for approximately 2 hours acting irrational.

Once the pd arrived what was his frame of mind? Was he vocal? Did he tell them he was there for a candy bar and had diabetes? Did he say anything? I don’t know what the pd saw. An ambulance / fire crew would more than likely deduced the individual (patient) had something physically wrong. Many times in my career as a firefighter we got calls like this and most times pd was dispatched as well. Without knowing why he was acting irrationally I can see how someone who didn’t have a lot of medical experience could think its just some whack job and as a result of the incident escalating the goat rope we see here develops.

I don’t ever remember a patient receiving any type of injury as a result of our intervention. Some of them could be combative as the patients aren’t in a cooperative state of mind. Our police would generally let us get there first and make a determination. If a diabetic emergency was suspected sugar was the short term cure. Orange juice with sugar or candy, (we carried glucose) anything with sugar would usually make the situation better. The patients usually recovered enough to fully understand what happened and they were usually embarrassed. Most declined further medical assistance like a trip to the ER. I will say while the patients were usually fine our people had a few injuries usually from not paying attention. One co-worker got a broken nose because he didn’t isolate the patients feet while placing him on the stretcher. A few tweaked backs as well. I am surprised he walked out of the police station after being sprung. A lot of people in his condition fall into an unconscious state and don’t wake up.
Originally Posted by Mike_S
I think the blame begins with the 911 operator/dispatcher. A wellness check usually means some kind of medical condition. The manager didn’t call saying he was trespassing just that his location in the parking lot wasn’t good. According to his statement the guy was there for approximately 2 hours acting irrational.

Once the pd arrived what was his frame of mind? Was he vocal? Did he tell them he was there for a candy bar and had diabetes? Did he say anything? I don’t know what the pd saw. An ambulance / fire crew would more than likely deduced the individual (patient) had something physically wrong. Many times in my career as a firefighter we got calls like this and most times pd was dispatched as well. Without knowing why he was acting irrationally I can see how someone who didn’t have a lot of medical experience could think its just some whack job and as a result of the incident escalating the goat rope we see here develops.

I don’t ever remember a patient receiving any type of injury as a result of our intervention. Some of them could be combative as the patients aren’t in a cooperative state of mind. Our police would generally let us get there first and make a determination. If a diabetic emergency was suspected sugar was the short term cure. Orange juice with sugar or candy, (we carried glucose) anything with sugar would usually make the situation better. The patients usually recovered enough to fully understand what happened and they were usually embarrassed. Most declined further medical assistance like a trip to the ER. I will say while the patients were usually fine our people had a few injuries usually from not paying attention. One co-worker got a broken nose because he didn’t isolate the patients feet while placing him on the stretcher. A few tweaked backs as well. I am surprised he walked out of the police station after being sprung. A lot of people in his condition fall into an unconscious state and don’t wake up.

The responding cops likely didn't know what he was(not talking about diabetes) or they would have likely not laid an unkind hand on him.

Unless he had done anything other than stayed quiet/cheered them on during a previous similar incident and they were taking the diabetic episode as an opportunity to retaliate.

Yes arresting rapists and child molesters is doing something. Putting them in prison and keeping them away from the most vulnerable in society is worth it to me. You probably disagree, you fùcking choad.

I've done more in 12yrs as a cop to better my community than you have in your pathetic 60yrs of existence.
I doubt you are doing any actual arresting , unless the suspect happens to enter your doughnut shop.

Found this photo of you enjoying the sun

Steve put your homo-erotic fantasies aside for two seconds. Come up with something original for goodness sake. I am 6'1 and 215-220lbs. I workout daily. I take my physical capabilities seriously because I actually hunt (unlike all you old fat mopes)

You are the pathetic fat bag of shít. Stop projecting.
Steve put your homo-erotic fantasies aside for two seconds. Come up with something original for goodness sake. I am 6'1 and 215-220lbs. I workout daily. I take my physical capabilities seriously because I actually hunt (unlike all you old fat mopes)

Bwahahahaha, sure ya are.

OR, maybe just maybe cops should try to stop being tyrants. Maybe cops should take more time to learn the law before they abuse their authority. Maybe if they can't do the job correctly, they should find another profession.

Keep being a little worthless old pot bellied bìtch. It suits you...
Yup, Taser's do contribute to small percentage of deaths for those that it is used on. They have been used countless times successfully and brought several incidents to a conclusion with the suspect in custody. If not for the Taser, the outcome would likely been very different as firearms are the next step on the force continuum. But, the haters are are all seeing and knowing, gods gift to LE., So, lets do away with them and just use lethal force. Then they can moan like little girls about that. Commence moaning little girls!
Yup, Taser's do contribute to small percentage of deaths for those that it is used on. They have been used countless times successfully and brought several incidents to a conclusion with the suspect in custody. If not for the Taser, the outcome would likely been very different as firearms are the next step on the force continuum. But, the haters are are all seeing and knowing, gods gift to LE., So, lets do away with them and just use lethal force. Then they can moan like little girls about that. Commence moaning little girls!

Let's just do away with exemptions and immunities for everyone who swears an oath. If the Law is worth having on the books, everyone needs to be subject to it.

Keep being a little worthless old pot bellied bìtch. It suits you...

Now who is projecting, fatso.

You, as I noted before.

How does it feel knowing you're a pathetic waste of air that's never done anything to better anyone but you?

Serious question.
Probably can't get enough info to determine that but take some steps after to find out. Maybe when he's in custody get EMS to take a look. That would get them off the hook for anything else going bad after that. That altered mental state occurs as their blood sugar is going down. I don't know if it is as common as it used to be but people used to wear medical bracelets that ID'd them as epileptics or diabetics.
My father was a Type 1 diabetic from age 11, which occurred in 1936, five years after insulin was synthesized, or he would have died long before I was born. (Luckily I don't have any trace of diabetes, though two of my three siblings also developed Type 1, including one sister who passed away a few years ago at 64.)

Since my father was disqualified for military duty during WWII due his diabetes, he instead worked at the Boeing factory in Seattle. (In fact there's a photo of a B-17 with hundreds of workers back then in one of the Boeing history books, and he can be seen in the crowd.)

Anyway, one night he was in a bar with some of his buddies, and a guy who appeared to be extremely drunk was at the bar, slurring his words--but my father knew enough with diabetes to understand they guy was slurring "orange juice," one of the quickest antidotes to the symptoms of low sugar. He bought a glass from the bartender and helped the guy drink it, and the guy quickly recovered.

Also saw that remedy many times in my father's relatively brief life, when his daily dose of insulin was a little too much--which often happened back in those days, when Type 1s had to use a hypodermic needle every day....

Serious question.
Probably can't get enough info to determine that but take some steps after to find out. Maybe when he's in custody get EMS to take a look. That would get them off the hook for anything else going bad after that. That altered mental state occurs as their blood sugar is going down. I don't know if it is as common as it used to be but people used to wear medical bracelets that ID'd them as epileptics or diabetics.

Which is along the lines of why I am sure the le delivering the beat down would like to have non le marked in some way. If that had been the case they would have never laid a hand on that particular diabetic.

Unless he had intervened in one of their previous beatings and this was retaliation.

Serious question.

Which is along the lines of why I am sure the le delivering the beat down would like to have non le marked in some way. If that had been the case they would have never laid a hand on that particular diabetic.

Unless he had intervened in one of their previous beatings and this was retaliation.

And we now have 2 of the le crowd here wanting an identifying tag stuck on anyone who doesn't support bad le.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-haters-club-aka-l-e-o-h-c#Post19368962

I’ve read a lot of stupid schit on this forum but this one takes the cake. If you ever see someone having a diabetic seizure just go tell them to stop “behaving however they want”. I’m sure that’ll get them to stop what they’re doing. Come to think of it that should work for a guy having a heart attack too. You’re a regular fugging medical genius.

JFC

Yep - you one bad dude...lmao
Well, it looks like this thread has made some progress. At least one of the cops realizes they're wrong, and seems to be willing to learn.
Type 1 or type 2?
Type blue

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I’ve read a lot of stupid schit on this forum but this one takes the cake. If you ever see someone having a diabetic seizure just go tell them to stop “behaving however they want”. I’m sure that’ll get them to stop what they’re doing. Come to think of it that should work for a guy having a heart attack too. You’re a regular fugging medical genius.

JFC

Boom.
Originally Posted by dassa
Well, it looks like this thread has made some progress. At least one of the cops realizes they're wrong, and seems to be willing to learn.
Touché

In many states refusal to sign is grounds for arrest because signing the ticket is an acknowledgement you will appear for court. If you refuse, you are refusing to pay or appear in court, therefore the officer shall arrest you to ensure your appearance occurs. If you resist arrest you might get tased.....

In my state refusal to sign was done away with because of the tards that refused to sign then resisted arrest. So now I'd just give you the ticket and not give a fùck either way. If I wrote traffic tickets.

Louisiana is one of the states where refusal to sign a ticket can get you arrested. Actually the signing of the ticket is a written promise to take care of it, either by paying or showing up in court on the assigned court date.

Gary Plauche, Bernie Goetz, and Kyle Rittenhouse all did a good job of cleaning up some scum and preventing them from reoffending, too.

Then the police arrested them.
https://www.gastongazette.com/story...ing-mental-health-treatment/70278534007/
Pigs pickN and ChoosN again !
© 24hourcampfire