Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Do a search of cops tase/stun-gun- person dies.

Taser's have killed 500 people 2010 - 2024 , appears that 95ish% are black-folk.
Latest; Johnny Hollman a church deacon involved in a traffic accident- someone ran into his vehicle. He refused to sign the ticket for the cop- got tased and died.
I didn't know a cop could force a person to sign a ticket...? ...
I had several that refused to sign a citation. I just wrote refused to sign and handed it to them.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Was not there. Will not speak to what was or was not done. Previous experience as an EMT for 15 years. Brittle diabetics can become VERY combative when they crash.

At the paper mill, one of the union millwrights was a smaller guy, 5-6, 160 pounds. And a brittle diabetic. Would go drinking with his buddies after work. Not eat anything. Not take his meds. Show up at the mill the next morning. And as soon as work started, his sugar would crash and he would try to kick EVERYBODY's azz. Mill would call EMS. We would get there and find 3 or 4 big burly millwrights holding this guy down. Give him a coke or a glass of OJ, and 5 minutes later he starts looking around "OH... I did it again..."

Again, I was not there. But I can TOTALLY believe that a crashing diabetic put up a HELLUVA fight when the officers pulled him out of the car. If he was a gym rat to boot, yeah, quite the rodeo...

We have a lady in our community that will fight like he!! when her blood sugar gets too low. She wont fight until you touch her, then it's on. First time I saw it it happen, I didn't know what was going on, but her daughter did. As O2000 said, hold her down, get sugar in her, and in a few minutes she's fine and never knew what happened. Just as nice as she can be.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cs2blue
You haters should sign up and show us all how handle all these problems the right way. Put on a real "How to" clinic for all of us. Talk-in it but, not walk-in it?
Yup, typical government employee, too fuqken lazy and stupid to research and resolve the problem yourself.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
About 20 years ago my brother went into shock while driving. I guess he had this one town's whole police force on his ass. When he finally stopped, they weren't nice about getting him out of his car, thinking he was a drunk driver. Luckily one cop seen his bracelet saying he was diabetic and started giving him candy before ems showed up.

I'm just glad no one got hurt.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
You haters should sign up and show us all how handle all these problems the right way. Put on a real "How to" clinic for all of us. Talk-in it but, not walk-in it?

Old cowards sit on the couch and bìtch....that's all.

Cowards that have never done a thing to improve their own community besides bìtch and moan like a bunch of old women.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/07/24.
IC B2

S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

For anyone taking an oath of office, do away with legal exemptions/civil immunities and bump up any violation of law/ordinance to a felony(making violators fair game for anyone witnessing their violation.)

Wouldn't eliminate these issues, but would reduce them as well as getting a lot of bad laws off the books.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Strop10

For anyone taking an oath of office, do away with legal exemptions/civil immunities and bump up any violation of law/ordinance to a felony(making violators fair game for anyone witnessing their violation.)

Wouldn't eliminate these issues, but would reduce them as well as getting a lot of bad laws off the books.

You have never done anything in your life lol. Talking about change and you're to lazy to send an email. You probably don't even vote you lazy old bìtch...lol

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

You have never done anything in your life lol. Talking about change and you're to lazy to send an email. You probably don't even vote you lazy old bìtch...lol

You want me to send an email to le letting them know that training they are attending and enjoying is advocating for violating rights of citizens, the fact of which they are already well aware based on wanting to attend because it is so enjoyable.

Why do le and other employees who take an oath of office need to be exempted from laws?

Here you are bitching that a 6 figure salary isn't enough to get good cops, but then try to accuse me of trolling for bringing up what occupational classes have higher salaries.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19367097#Post19367097

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

So being a cop with a sheitty attitude is considered "doing something in life"? What a fuqking joke you are. Even the other decent LE on here know what a pos bitch you are. Fuqk You

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mirage243

So being a cop with a sheitty attitude is considered "doing something in life"? What a fuqking joke you are. Even the other decent LE on here know what a pos bitch you are. Fuqk You

Well done, sir, well done.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Yes arresting rapists and child molesters is doing something. Putting them in prison and keeping them away from the most vulnerable in society is worth it to me. You probably disagree, you fùcking choad.

I've done more in 12yrs as a cop to better my community than you have in your pathetic 60yrs of existence.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Well done, sir, well done.

You bìtches hang together at the NAMBLA meetings? Lol lol

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I think the blame begins with the 911 operator/dispatcher. A wellness check usually means some kind of medical condition. The manager didn’t call saying he was trespassing just that his location in the parking lot wasn’t good. According to his statement the guy was there for approximately 2 hours acting irrational.

Once the pd arrived what was his frame of mind? Was he vocal? Did he tell them he was there for a candy bar and had diabetes? Did he say anything? I don’t know what the pd saw. An ambulance / fire crew would more than likely deduced the individual (patient) had something physically wrong. Many times in my career as a firefighter we got calls like this and most times pd was dispatched as well. Without knowing why he was acting irrationally I can see how someone who didn’t have a lot of medical experience could think its just some whack job and as a result of the incident escalating the goat rope we see here develops.

I don’t ever remember a patient receiving any type of injury as a result of our intervention. Some of them could be combative as the patients aren’t in a cooperative state of mind. Our police would generally let us get there first and make a determination. If a diabetic emergency was suspected sugar was the short term cure. Orange juice with sugar or candy, (we carried glucose) anything with sugar would usually make the situation better. The patients usually recovered enough to fully understand what happened and they were usually embarrassed. Most declined further medical assistance like a trip to the ER. I will say while the patients were usually fine our people had a few injuries usually from not paying attention. One co-worker got a broken nose because he didn’t isolate the patients feet while placing him on the stretcher. A few tweaked backs as well. I am surprised he walked out of the police station after being sprung. A lot of people in his condition fall into an unconscious state and don’t wake up.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Mike_S
I think the blame begins with the 911 operator/dispatcher. A wellness check usually means some kind of medical condition. The manager didn’t call saying he was trespassing just that his location in the parking lot wasn’t good. According to his statement the guy was there for approximately 2 hours acting irrational.

Once the pd arrived what was his frame of mind? Was he vocal? Did he tell them he was there for a candy bar and had diabetes? Did he say anything? I don’t know what the pd saw. An ambulance / fire crew would more than likely deduced the individual (patient) had something physically wrong. Many times in my career as a firefighter we got calls like this and most times pd was dispatched as well. Without knowing why he was acting irrationally I can see how someone who didn’t have a lot of medical experience could think its just some whack job and as a result of the incident escalating the goat rope we see here develops.

I don’t ever remember a patient receiving any type of injury as a result of our intervention. Some of them could be combative as the patients aren’t in a cooperative state of mind. Our police would generally let us get there first and make a determination. If a diabetic emergency was suspected sugar was the short term cure. Orange juice with sugar or candy, (we carried glucose) anything with sugar would usually make the situation better. The patients usually recovered enough to fully understand what happened and they were usually embarrassed. Most declined further medical assistance like a trip to the ER. I will say while the patients were usually fine our people had a few injuries usually from not paying attention. One co-worker got a broken nose because he didn’t isolate the patients feet while placing him on the stretcher. A few tweaked backs as well. I am surprised he walked out of the police station after being sprung. A lot of people in his condition fall into an unconscious state and don’t wake up.

The responding cops likely didn't know what he was(not talking about diabetes) or they would have likely not laid an unkind hand on him.

Unless he had done anything other than stayed quiet/cheered them on during a previous similar incident and they were taking the diabetic episode as an opportunity to retaliate.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yes arresting rapists and child molesters is doing something. Putting them in prison and keeping them away from the most vulnerable in society is worth it to me. You probably disagree, you fùcking choad.

I've done more in 12yrs as a cop to better my community than you have in your pathetic 60yrs of existence.
I doubt you are doing any actual arresting , unless the suspect happens to enter your doughnut shop.

Found this photo of you enjoying the sun

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Steve put your homo-erotic fantasies aside for two seconds. Come up with something original for goodness sake. I am 6'1 and 215-220lbs. I workout daily. I take my physical capabilities seriously because I actually hunt (unlike all you old fat mopes)

You are the pathetic fat bag of shít. Stop projecting.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Steve put your homo-erotic fantasies aside for two seconds. Come up with something original for goodness sake. I am 6'1 and 215-220lbs. I workout daily. I take my physical capabilities seriously because I actually hunt (unlike all you old fat mopes)

Bwahahahaha, sure ya are.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

OR, maybe just maybe cops should try to stop being tyrants. Maybe cops should take more time to learn the law before they abuse their authority. Maybe if they can't do the job correctly, they should find another profession.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Bwahahahaha, sure ya are.

Keep being a little worthless old pot bellied bìtch. It suits you...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yup, Taser's do contribute to small percentage of deaths for those that it is used on. They have been used countless times successfully and brought several incidents to a conclusion with the suspect in custody. If not for the Taser, the outcome would likely been very different as firearms are the next step on the force continuum. But, the haters are are all seeing and knowing, gods gift to LE., So, lets do away with them and just use lethal force. Then they can moan like little girls about that. Commence moaning little girls!

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

682 members (160user, 12344mag, 16gage, 10ring1, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,980 guests, and 1,432 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,617
Posts18,492,622
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.