Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yup, Taser's do contribute to small percentage of deaths for those that it is used on. They have been used countless times successfully and brought several incidents to a conclusion with the suspect in custody. If not for the Taser, the outcome would likely been very different as firearms are the next step on the force continuum. But, the haters are are all seeing and knowing, gods gift to LE., So, lets do away with them and just use lethal force. Then they can moan like little girls about that. Commence moaning little girls!

Let's just do away with exemptions and immunities for everyone who swears an oath. If the Law is worth having on the books, everyone needs to be subject to it.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by steve4102
Steve put your homo-erotic fantasies aside for two seconds. Come up with something original for goodness sake. I am 6'1 and 215-220lbs. I workout daily. I take my physical capabilities seriously because I actually hunt (unlike all you old fat mopes)

You are the pathetic fat bag of shít. Stop projecting.
Bwahahahaha, sure ya are.

Keep being a little worthless old pot bellied bìtch. It suits you...

Now who is projecting, fatso.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
You, as I noted before.

How does it feel knowing you're a pathetic waste of air that's never done anything to better anyone but you?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
How is one supposed to know when a violent, irrational individual is actually a diabetic having an episode?

Serious question.
Probably can't get enough info to determine that but take some steps after to find out. Maybe when he's in custody get EMS to take a look. That would get them off the hook for anything else going bad after that. That altered mental state occurs as their blood sugar is going down. I don't know if it is as common as it used to be but people used to wear medical bracelets that ID'd them as epileptics or diabetics.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
My father was a Type 1 diabetic from age 11, which occurred in 1936, five years after insulin was synthesized, or he would have died long before I was born. (Luckily I don't have any trace of diabetes, though two of my three siblings also developed Type 1, including one sister who passed away a few years ago at 64.)

Since my father was disqualified for military duty during WWII due his diabetes, he instead worked at the Boeing factory in Seattle. (In fact there's a photo of a B-17 with hundreds of workers back then in one of the Boeing history books, and he can be seen in the crowd.)

Anyway, one night he was in a bar with some of his buddies, and a guy who appeared to be extremely drunk was at the bar, slurring his words--but my father knew enough with diabetes to understand they guy was slurring "orange juice," one of the quickest antidotes to the symptoms of low sugar. He bought a glass from the bartender and helped the guy drink it, and the guy quickly recovered.

Also saw that remedy many times in my father's relatively brief life, when his daily dose of insulin was a little too much--which often happened back in those days, when Type 1s had to use a hypodermic needle every day....

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smarquez
How is one supposed to know when a violent, irrational individual is actually a diabetic having an episode?

Serious question.
Probably can't get enough info to determine that but take some steps after to find out. Maybe when he's in custody get EMS to take a look. That would get them off the hook for anything else going bad after that. That altered mental state occurs as their blood sugar is going down. I don't know if it is as common as it used to be but people used to wear medical bracelets that ID'd them as epileptics or diabetics.

Which is along the lines of why I am sure the le delivering the beat down would like to have non le marked in some way. If that had been the case they would have never laid a hand on that particular diabetic.

Unless he had intervened in one of their previous beatings and this was retaliation.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by smarquez

Serious question.

Which is along the lines of why I am sure the le delivering the beat down would like to have non le marked in some way. If that had been the case they would have never laid a hand on that particular diabetic.

Unless he had intervened in one of their previous beatings and this was retaliation.

And we now have 2 of the le crowd here wanting an identifying tag stuck on anyone who doesn't support bad le.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-haters-club-aka-l-e-o-h-c#Post19368962

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Cluggins
I learned something here. Cops are supposed to be able to assess medical conditions as well as a doctor, and diabetics can behave however they want to without fear of repercussions.

I’ve read a lot of stupid schit on this forum but this one takes the cake. If you ever see someone having a diabetic seizure just go tell them to stop “behaving however they want”. I’m sure that’ll get them to stop what they’re doing. Come to think of it that should work for a guy having a heart attack too. You’re a regular fugging medical genius.

JFC

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Steve put your homo-erotic fantasies aside for two seconds. Come up with something original for goodness sake. I am 6'1 and 215-220lbs. I workout daily. I take my physical capabilities seriously because I actually hunt (unlike all you old fat mopes)

You are the pathetic fat bag of shít. Stop projecting.

Yep - you one bad dude...lmao

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
You haters should sign up and show us all how handle all these problems the right way. Put on a real "How to" clinic for all of us. Talk-in it but, not walk-in it?
Well, it looks like this thread has made some progress. At least one of the cops realizes they're wrong, and seems to be willing to learn.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Type 1 or type 2?
Type blue

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by Cluggins
I learned something here. Cops are supposed to be able to assess medical conditions as well as a doctor, and diabetics can behave however they want to without fear of repercussions.

I’ve read a lot of stupid schit on this forum but this one takes the cake. If you ever see someone having a diabetic seizure just go tell them to stop “behaving however they want”. I’m sure that’ll get them to stop what they’re doing. Come to think of it that should work for a guy having a heart attack too. You’re a regular fugging medical genius.

JFC

Boom.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dassa
You haters should sign up and show us all how handle all these problems the right way. Put on a real "How to" clinic for all of us. Talk-in it but, not walk-in it?
Well, it looks like this thread has made some progress. At least one of the cops realizes they're wrong, and seems to be willing to learn.
Touché

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Do a search of cops tase/stun-gun- person dies.

Taser's have killed 500 people 2010 - 2024 , appears that 95ish% are black-folk.
Latest; Johnny Hollman a church deacon involved in a traffic accident- someone ran into his vehicle. He refused to sign the ticket for the cop- got tased and died.
I didn't know a cop could force a person to sign a ticket...? ...

In many states refusal to sign is grounds for arrest because signing the ticket is an acknowledgement you will appear for court. If you refuse, you are refusing to pay or appear in court, therefore the officer shall arrest you to ensure your appearance occurs. If you resist arrest you might get tased.....

In my state refusal to sign was done away with because of the tards that refused to sign then resisted arrest. So now I'd just give you the ticket and not give a fùck either way. If I wrote traffic tickets.

Louisiana is one of the states where refusal to sign a ticket can get you arrested. Actually the signing of the ticket is a written promise to take care of it, either by paying or showing up in court on the assigned court date.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by mirage243

For anyone taking an oath of office, do away with legal exemptions/civil immunities and bump up any violation of law/ordinance to a felony(making violators fair game for anyone witnessing their violation.)

Wouldn't eliminate these issues, but would reduce them as well as getting a lot of bad laws off the books.

You have never done anything in your life lol. Talking about change and you're to lazy to send an email. You probably don't even vote you lazy old bìtch...lol

So being a cop with a sheitty attitude is considered "doing something in life"? What a fuqking joke you are. Even the other decent LE on here know what a pos bitch you are. Fuqk You

Yes arresting rapists and child molesters is doing something. Putting them in prison and keeping them away from the most vulnerable in society is worth it to me. You probably disagree, you fùcking choad.

I've done more in 12yrs as a cop to better my community than you have in your pathetic 60yrs of existence.
Gary Plauche, Bernie Goetz, and Kyle Rittenhouse all did a good job of cleaning up some scum and preventing them from reoffending, too.

Then the police arrested them.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pigs pickN and ChoosN again !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/09/24.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,032
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.