Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
God Forbid, you are deaf and have a LEO Encounter.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by NH K9
Clearly you don't know what you don't know......and that is obvious.
If it helps your day to believe that I'm upset, please feel free. It won't make you any less wrong, but that's okay.

You, and several others, are obviously bothered by the info being shared.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Obviously

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Do a search of cops tase/stun-gun- person dies.

Taser's have killed 500 people 2010 - 2024 , appears that 95ish% are black-folk.
Latest; Johnny Hollman a church deacon involved in a traffic accident- someone ran into his vehicle. He refused to sign the ticket for the cop- got tased and died.
I didn't know a cop could force a person to sign a ticket...? ...

Last edited by ol_mike; 04/06/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Mf'ers these days think they're the judge, jury, and executioner.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Obviously

Hahaha!

Plumb broke up about it.....

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mirage243

Mf'ers these days think they're the judge, jury, and executioner.
They get off on the “executioner” part, especially if there are dogs around.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Taser's have killed 500 people 2010 - 2024 , appears that 95ish% are black-folk.
Latest; Johnny Hollman a church deacon involved in a traffic accident- someone ran into his vehicle. He refused to sign the ticket for the cop- got tased and died.
Like this guy getting teased for making a wrong turn.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Obviously

Hahaha!

Plumb broke up about it.....

Jim I got a serious question for you here. You do volunteer fire/ems service correct? I am in no way trying to be a jerk, but am honestly interested in what you've experienced.

Have you ever known someone you worked with that was not the best firefighter or emt/paramedic? Maybe they wanted to be, but just weren't?

Have you ever seen anyone make a mistake that if they made the correct call someone would have lived?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/06/24.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh yeah...some guys got the try but just don't have "it".

Personally, I have not been in a situation where mistake like that was made.

Generally all those decisions were made before EMS or fire got there. Made by the people themselves.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

In many states refusal to sign is grounds for arrest because signing the ticket is an acknowledgement you will appear for court. If you refuse, you are refusing to pay or appear in court, therefore the officer shall arrest you to ensure your appearance occurs. If you resist arrest you might get tased.....

In my state refusal to sign was done away with because of the tards that refused to sign then resisted arrest. So now I'd just give you the ticket and not give a fùck either way. If I wrote traffic tickets.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Generally all those decisions were made before EMS or fire got there. Made by the people themselves.

Thanks for that. I would say the same in my line of work. Some people aren't cut out for it and have no business being LE. Those are the people that have case law attached to their name and get put in jail, many times rightfully so.

There's always a bell curve, no matter the profession.

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Thanks for that. I would say the same in my line of work. Some people aren't cut out for it and have no business being LE. Those are the people that have case law attached to their name and get put in jail, many times rightfully so.

There's always a bell curve, no matter the profession.

Can't find where the NYPD finally got an indictment against Frank Serpico? Link?

Dude is getting up there in years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ms-cops-purged-secret-files-records.html

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I drove home the other day with my blood sugar at 44. Felt shìtty but still fully functional. Never understood the people with such a low tolerance to lows that they absolutely loose their mind and control.

Low blood sugar Information | Mount Sinai - New York
https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/diseases-conditions/low-blood-sugar#:~:text=More%20severe%20symptoms%2C%20such%20as,or%202.2%20mmol%2FL).

"More severe symptoms, such as unclear thinking or seizure, occur when the blood sugar is much lower (less than 40 mg/dL or 2.2 mmol/L)."
I have a hell of a tolerance for lows. The lowest I made it was 11. I was about 8 years old and walked up to my dad and said that I felt shaky (was the word I used to describe my lows as a kid.) I interrupted him watching his favorite movie "Predator" so he said that my sugar better be low or he was gonna beat my àss. Checked it and it was 11. He turned whiter than I was and carried me into the dining room and sat me down in front of a box of donuts. Went back to his movie.

When I was diagnosed at age 2, the Dr told my parents to not be surprised if I was hospitalized once or twice a year for diabetic related emergencies. Thankfully that's never happened in 38 years.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
But but the cops had narcan pens. Oh yeah only druggies matter in our country. No epi pens on hand nothing to help with diabetic issues or anything!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If they carried epi pens they would prolly stab themselves with it.

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Strop10
I drove home the other day with my blood sugar at 44. Felt shìtty but still fully functional. Never understood the people with such a low tolerance to lows that they absolutely loose their mind and control.

Low blood sugar Information | Mount Sinai - New York
https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/diseases-conditions/low-blood-sugar#:~:text=More%20severe%20symptoms%2C%20such%20as,or%202.2%20mmol%2FL).

"More severe symptoms, such as unclear thinking or seizure, occur when the blood sugar is much lower (less than 40 mg/dL or 2.2 mmol/L)."
I have a hell of a tolerance for lows. The lowest I made it was 11. I was about 8 years old and walked up to my dad and said that I felt shaky (was the word I used to describe my lows as a kid.) I interrupted him watching his favorite movie "Predator" so he said that my sugar better be low or he was gonna beat my àss. Checked it and it was 11. He turned whiter than I was and carried me into the dining room and sat me down in front of a box of donuts. Went back to his movie.

When I was diagnosed at age 2, the Dr told my parents to not be surprised if I was hospitalized once or twice a year for diabetic related emergencies. Thankfully that's never happened in 38 years.

Good for you, apparently not everyone else does.

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Buck720
But but the cops had narcan pens. Oh yeah only druggies matter in our country. No epi pens on hand nothing to help with diabetic issues or anything!

If they had recognized what he was they would kill have at least drove him home or let him drive himself home. Some chance they would have assumed him drunk and gave him booze.

Or he could have went against them doing things like this to a private citizen at some point.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You haters should sign up and show us all how handle all these problems the right way. Put on a real "How to" clinic for all of us. Talk-in it but, not walk-in it?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by cs2blue
You haters should sign up and show us all how handle all these problems the right way. Put on a real "How to" clinic for all of us. Talk-in it but, not walk-in it?

How about ya'll just do it the right way and we won't be having these conversations, how about that?

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (Akhutr, beefan, 358wsm, 2500HD, bosshoff, 12 invisible), 1,386 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.