Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
And let’s not forget, it was Officer Friendly that enforced all those ‘rona mandates. Remember? Masks? Distance in line? Grandma forced into nursing homes to die with no treatment? Your schools and Churches closed? Arresting folks at the beach? National parks closed?
How quickly we forget and excuse how quickly your local cops enforced the stripping away of every Constitutional right.

I don't think we need to lay blame on "The Police Department" this was the world.

We were dealing with something out of the land of oz.

Texas

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Spartacus
And let’s not forget, it was Officer Friendly that enforced all those ‘rona mandates. Remember? Masks? Distance in line? Grandma forced into nursing homes to die with no treatment? Your schools and Churches closed? Arresting folks at the beach? National parks closed?
How quickly we forget and excuse how quickly your local cops enforced the stripping away of every Constitutional right.

I don't think we need to lay blame on "The Police Department" this was the world.

The fuqk you don't lay blame on the police, they damn well enforced illegal orders. It was mainly State and City cops that had enforcement orgasms, the local Sheriff's that I know pretty much ignored it.

How many Boosters have you had?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No boosters for me.

I have no information of any LEO's taking anyone to jail; do you?

Texas
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
No boosters for me.

Somehow I doubt you missed one of the more well known arrests.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-haters-club-aka-l-e-o-h-c#Post19371061

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
No boosters for me.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/08/west-virginia-barbers-arrest-shows-failings-bureaucratic-state/

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
No boosters for me.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-ra...charge-of-violating-covid-19-orders.html

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
No boosters for me.

https://apnews.com/general-news-79136e72946eec314f70b777076d1405

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
No boosters for me.

https://knsiradio.com/2021/05/01/mi...ted-covid-virus-orders-arrested-in-iowa/

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The fuqk you don't lay blame on the police, they damn well enforced illegal orders. It was mainly State and City cops that had enforcement orgasms, the local Sheriff's that I know pretty much ignored it.

Exactly

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you don't think local elections mean anything,.I got news for you.

I didn't say anything about elections anywhere.

Was there anything else that you heard during the hallucination?

GFY, you card-carring scumbag.

Stupid c unt.

Having to guess, but the rest of your hallucination caused you to claim I am a card.....that supposed to be carrying?

What card did your hallucination say and what local election are you talking about?

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

- what cops that you are alleging I hate?

You stupid fugking clown. Anybody can go look up.your stupid ass posts.

Fugkin dumbass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Not a cop hater. It pains me to see what is happening to the police in this country. But you know what? The police did it to themselves. They lost the respect of the people. How? Among other things, by covering up crimes by their fellow officers. Not speaking out against abuses in their department. Keeping the fraternity intact at the cost of the citizens. Not all cops are bad but (almost) all cops cover for the bad ones. Want to begin to earn the respect back? Clean your house and get back to protecting and serving your constituents. Stop viewing them with contempt and suspicion.
Maybe where you live. I can't say that about my city or my State. Unfortunately, immoral people are giving some orders to guys who want to feed and raise their family. We see how the FBI and the ATF have been weaponized against Americans and those Americans are sent to "rigged" courts with rigged judges and rigged juries.

Stop pointing your fingers at the cops. The problems go way higher than just the cops. Immoral people put good guys into impossible circumstances. Look at all of the officers who have left the big blue cities. I'll bet many of them are now officers in cities and towns that respect what they are trying to accomplish. But, not every small town, city or county can use all of those officers. I can only hope those officers who are sub standard are not getting hired.

Eliminate the immoral leftists and I see many problems going away.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sometimes, it's too easy to get you fellas undies in a knot.

I'll see you all in a few weeks or so.

Texas
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Are we counting the hundreds (at a bare minimum) of law enforcement officers who aided and abetted in setting up President Trump and the other innocent people in the bullshit FAKE insurrection? The feds as well as other local law enforcement douchebags played an instrumental role in setting up innocent citizens by playing undercover roles as Trump supporters so are they fair game for criticism?

I’m NOT anti law enforcement but I don’t think we have as many “good guys” in uniform as we used to have. Modern day cops, especially in big cities, are more than happy to follow orders despite knowing that they are illegal orders and we need look no farther than the January 6 bullshit to PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt how corrupt and dangerous they are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hoo Boy!!!

that is all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
No boosters for me.

then you slept through the last 4 years. That statement is mind numbing stupid.

Sam......

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
If you don't think local elections mean anything,.I got news for you.

I didn't say anything about elections anywhere.

Was there anything else that you heard during the hallucination?

GFY, you card-carring scumbag.

Stupid c unt.

Having to guess, but the rest of your hallucination caused you to claim I am a card.....that supposed to be carrying?

What card did your hallucination say and what local election are you talking about?

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

- what cops that you are alleging I hate?

You stupid fugking clown. Anybody can go look up.your stupid ass posts.

Fugkin dumbass.

Anyone can look up yours. So are you hallucinating, having a stroke, or just knowingly making things up?

No I do not support bad cops and it is very shoddy behavior for the supporters of bad cops(like the ones granted qi when they stole cash)

Jessop v. City of Fresno, No. 17-16756 (9th Cir. 2019) :: Justia
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-16756/17-16756-2019-09-04.html

"The panel held that at the time of the incident, there was no clearly established law holding that officers violate the Fourth or Fourteenth Amendment when they steal property seized pursuant to a warrant. For that reason, the City Officers were entitled to qualified immunity."

To try to claim they are the same as a cop who isn't a scumbag.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I was working patrol, midnight shift, during the covtard scare. Never vaccinated and never enforced any stupid mandate. I did get yelled at a bunch for not wearing a mask.

Go fùck yourself boomer.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Not a cop hater. It pains me to see what is happening to the police in this country. But you know what? The police did it to themselves. They lost the respect of the people. How? Among other things, by covering up crimes by their fellow officers. Not speaking out against abuses in their department. Keeping the fraternity intact at the cost of the citizens. Not all cops are bad but (almost) all cops cover for the bad ones. Want to begin to earn the respect back? Clean your house and get back to protecting and serving your constituents. Stop viewing them with contempt and suspicion.
Maybe where you live. I can't say that about my city or my State. Unfortunately, immoral people are giving some orders to guys who want to feed and raise their family. We see how the FBI and the ATF have been weaponized against Americans and those Americans are sent to "rigged" courts with rigged judges and rigged juries.

Stop pointing your fingers at the cops. The problems go way higher than just the cops. Immoral people put good guys into impossible circumstances. Look at all of the officers who have left the big blue cities. I'll bet many of them are now officers in cities and towns that respect what they are trying to accomplish. But, not every small town, city or county can use all of those officers. I can only hope those officers who are sub standard are not getting hired.

Eliminate the immoral leftists and I see many problems going away.

kwg

Who is absolving those further up the ladder of blame?

Those further up the ladder don't come down on the duds in addition to other wrongs they commit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Police_Department_corruption_and_misconduct

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
I was a Prison Guard/Sergeant for 27 years. I am VERY FAMILIAR with garbage so don't tell me about garbage I saw it, fought with it, handcuffed it, provided medical aid, cut down suicides etc etc. Unlike LEO we only had our hands and a radio for the first 22 years of my job and then we got pepper spray the last 5,Whether they wore inmate green or Correctional Officer Blue or Supervisor White or LEOs and whatever color uniforms they have I know all sorts of garbage. But only 1 of them has the ability to take my freedom!!!
It takes a 2 year degree to become an officer in a lot of places and an 8 to 10 week academy.
1500 to 2000 hours for barbers.

https://www.beautyschools.com/faq/licensing/barber/

Are you admitting you were a detriment to society?

Do you lock your car when you leave it in a public place?

Nope and I never took anyones Freedom on made up bullshit charges. WTF Does locking your car have to with with BAD COPS?

Last edited by Marshhawk; 04/09/24.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I was working patrol, midnight shift, during the covtard scare. Never vaccinated and never enforced any stupid mandate. I did get yelled at a bunch for not wearing a mask.

Go fùck yourself boomer.

So no excuses for/defending of the cops who did round up all the people who didn't didn't play along with covid lockdowns?

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1234, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 160user, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,011
Posts18,481,517
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.