Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is an interesting article in that the author explains the gun laws in Israel, why Jews seem to deplore firearms and ownership, and why so few Israelis were able to fight to prevent themselves and families from being butchered in the Hamas attacks in Israel. It also explains the mind set of so many Jews in America who crusade incessantly for extremely harsh gun control here, in order to disarm American citizens.

Many Jews are buying handguns in Israel now, but it is very difficult to get a permit to buy ONE gun and 100 rounds of pistol ammunition. Take a read and you'll get more of an idea why so many Jews in the U.S. push for very strict gun control here.

Something would not allow me to paste the link. I'll go back and try again and then to paste the link here. LINK below.

https://www.thefp.com/p/matti-friedman-why-i-got-a-gun?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 04/14/24.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
GB4

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They’re surrounded by violence and violent ragheads dreaming of killing them so they don’t need guns…they see enough violence to know that it just isn’t for them. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's heavily ingrained upon them to rely on the government for protection.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I found the part about the middle and upper classes looking down on people who had guns and might actually fight with them to be interesting. I think we can see that sort of attitude in the US today among the elites. Not everyone of course, but a fairly common attitude. That's part of where the term "deplorables" came from.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"They cling to their guns and Bibles." The implication is that they intend to rid us of both.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Burry your heads in the sand and the danger doesn't exist.. wait....what is that strange pounding sensation in my ass????

You'd think they'd have learned of the costs of such stupidity generations ago.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
This country is choked full of radical libtards. that's why they don't support the right. To be honest, I have joo fatigue.!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
This country is choked full of radical libtards. that's why they don't support the right. To be honest, I have joo fatigue.!

Don't let Local Dirt hear you say that.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
A kibbutz makes a liberal cesspool in the United States look like the MOST conservative parts of Texas. They’re basically Jewish hippies that deplore violence and think that love is all they need.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
A kibbutz makes a liberal cesspool in the United States look like the MOST conservative parts of Texas. They’re basically Jewish hippies that deplore violence and think that love is all they need.

Bet they weren't thinking that getting gang raped watching their kids being cooked in the oven.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It's sad that Israelis are buying handguns as a knee jerk reaction to an atrocious attack. It surprises me that they could be so complacement living where they live, you'd think the frequent rocket attacks might have been a clue.
I also think it sad that he probably thinks that Indianapolis is representative of America and will never understand what guns mean to rural Americans.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

Don't let Local Dirt hear you say that.

Go start another "The Holocaust Never Happened" thread, dumbass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
This is an interesting article in that the author explains the gun laws in Israel, why Jews seem to deplore firearms and ownership, and why so few Israelis were able to fight to prevent themselves and families from being butchered in the Hamas attacks in Israel. It also explains the mind set of so many Jews in America who crusade incessantly for extremely harsh gun control here, in order to disarm American citizens.

Many Jews are buying handguns in Israel now, but it is very difficult to get a permit to buy ONE gun and 100 rounds of pistol ammunition. Take a read and you'll get more of an idea why so many Jews in the U.S. push for very strict gun control here.

Something would not allow me to paste the link. I'll go back and try again and then to paste the link here. LINK below.

https://www.thefp.com/p/matti-friedman-why-i-got-a-gun?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

L.W.

The US has been invaded by over 15 million illegal aliens yet vaxxed boomers remain infatuated with Israel and want to send another 30 billion to them

What clown world we live in

Last edited by ribka; 04/14/24.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Don't get me started on U Crane. I really do believe that we will never recover.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fuck Israel, it's a shitty nationette that has no bearing on my nation's lack of border security.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never quite understood the passive attitude of American Jews, didn't realize it was quite that bad in Isreal.

Kind of interesting how a people who have fought so long and hard militarily,
are such pussies out of uniform. Very hard to fathom coming from small town USA.
Give US a good threat and social media, we can put 300 on the town square armed to the teeth.

PS, Ramsen was kind enough to PM me and explain the difference between Jewish groups and their stances. There are groups who are not passive pussies.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well LW thank you for answering the question I asked back on 10/7. Why are all the Israelis disarmed living next to people who hate them and slaughter them on every opportunity? Didn't get an answer then but your link explains it. Don't think I'll ever endorse sheep mentality or think anyone else should either. Those that promote it should be stripped of their right to vote and speak publicly. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Good article. Thanks for posting it.

Bob F.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

You would have thought that Hitler would have been the lesson.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (BALLISTIK, BamaJoe, Anaconda, 300_savage, Aero, 6 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,139
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.