Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257Bob
I got the shot and boosters, a total of three, and I got Covid at least twice, can't say I was really sick but it lingered for a long time. It was a toss up for me, in hindsight, I think there was much misinformation from the gov't about what the shot was all about and what it could do. Only time will tell but I do think it was a farce and a scam, but like the last election, we may never know the truth about any of it!

We know the truth about the last election.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
There isn't anyone to blame but yourself,

if you were stupid enough to let them inject the toxxine then you deserve whatever it does to you

People who got the jabs .... got them for stupid & selfish reasons

You can't expect to drink rat poison and not get sick & die

Not sorry to say the truth...
this one is on you & if you forced jabbed your children, then you def deserve all the misery your decisions bring you

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Many good people got the jab to keep their jobs and provide for their families or to be able to see relatives and friends in hospitals and nursing homes, Swamper.

People have been brainwashed by psychological operations directed by the Clowns since they were 3 years old to believe sources of authority such as the MSM and FDA and CDC. These people are paid by us to work for us and only lately have Trump and the Patriots been able to start bringing people from Dark to Light and out of their Government constructed Matrix Box.

It's called the Great Awakening

Many conservatives, even on the Fire, suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and believe everything they hear from their Puppetmasters in Government and on TV and viciously attack those who try to shed light on the lies of, to them, their benefactors.

Many are psychologically blinded they don't even believe what they see.

Here's an Example. In fact, who do you believe? Trump and your eyes or the Clown's own MSM.

https://youtube.com/shorts/6M5nLUAKYjA?si=3MXmdU4mD3SEQjPA

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/17/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Swamplord

if you were stupid enough to let them inject the toxxine then you deserve whatever it does to you

this one is on you & if you forced jabbed your children, then you def deserve all the misery your decisions bring you

What about all the medical profession, military, and businesses that required people to get the jab. What would have happened to all the patients that would have died from other causes, or surgeries or all the maladies the a human gets if no medical people or employees were notaround. You spout that junk , but can't see the fallacy of it. You ignorance is unquantifiable.

Last edited by saddlesore; 04/17/24.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by saddlesore

What about all the medical profession, military, and businesses that required people to get the jab. What would have happened to all the patients that would have died from other causes, or surgeries or all the maladies the a human gets if no medical people or employees were notaround. You spout that junk , but can't see the fallacy of it. You ignorance is unquantifiable.

Speaking of ignorance. I imagine you got many boosters that never worked voluntarily. Not forced to due to work. There cannot be a bigger sign of a low IQ than that. lol

So the untested jab prevented Covid and transmission of Covid? The government promised it would do did thousands of doctors

Ok genius. Why were over 15 million unvaxxed illegals aliens allowed to enter the US when the government mandated terminated unvaxxed border patrol fire fighters doctor’s soldiers?

I’m sure someone of your low Iq could answer these very simple questions

Many people were denied medical care because they didn’t get the untested jab that never worked

Last edited by ribka; 04/17/24.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

That is a sad reality for many but when we were faced with it we went to the mat and held our ground. We refused to be forced to capitulate to the unreasonable demands. We hired council out of LA California who specialized in similar crap and we followed their advice. 2 days before we expected to lose our income, insurance and 25+ years of seniority we got the email that our religious exemption was accepted. The amount of bullshit bleating from other sheep “we” took was extraordinary but we don’t care about sheep, we only care about the sheepdogs in OUR family!

It’s easy to be a “tough guy” when you have nothing to lose but when you stand to lose everything it can be a hell of a lot tougher. In our case the more they pushed the more we knew that we were NEVER going to budge so we dug in and prepared to fight!….my family is still healthy and we’re still purebloods with our INTEGRITY fully intact.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I gues we are going to be very short on medical care as all the doctors,nurses, PA's etc all were required to get the vaccine.
That can yet happen

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
I gues we are going to be very short on medical care as all the doctors,nurses, PA's etc all were required to get the vaccine.
That can yet happen

When I was a child my pediatrician jumped off a bridge with a block of concrete around her ankle…..it NEVER once occurred to me or the rest of my family that we should do the same.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That is a sad reality for many but when we were faced with it we went to the mat and held our ground. We refused to be forced to capitulate to the unreasonable demands. We hired council out of LA California who specialized in similar crap and we followed their advice. 2 days before we expected to lose our income, insurance and 25+ years of seniority we got the email that our religious exemption was accepted. The amount of bullshit bleating from other sheep “we” took was extraordinary but we don’t care about sheep, we only care about the sheepdogs in OUR family!

It’s easy to be a “tough guy” when you have nothing to lose but when you stand to lose everything it can be a hell of a lot tougher. In our case the more they pushed the more we knew that we were NEVER going to budge so we dug in and prepared to fight!….my family is still healthy and we’re still purebloods with our INTEGRITY fully intact.
Spot on!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Speaking of ignorance. I imagine you got many boosters that never worked voluntarily. Not forced to due to work. There cannot be a bigger sign of a low IQ than that. lol

So the untested jab prevented Covid and transmission of Covid? The government promised it would do did thousands of doctors

Ok genius. Why were over 15 million unvaxxed illegals aliens allowed to enter the US when the government mandated terminated unvaxxed border patrol fire fighters doctor’s soldiers?

I’m sure someone of your low Iq could answer these very simple questions

Many people were denied medical care because they didn’t get the untested jab that never worked
Spot on!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Please point out what he said that was wrong

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I have numerous family members who foolishly took the jab and have supposedly gotten covid multiple times. /such good protection.

I have a good friend, she was in good health - 51yo, does lots of yoga, eats well, etc.. She got the Wuhan Wheezer at the same time I did. She took a clot-shot the next year and she's had the Shanghai Shivers numerous times since then. No clot-shot for me.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She will be happy Birthday know that Pfizer is sorry.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 700LH
Retards can't stop being retarded, 99.9% will still be retards in 3 years

So says the knucklehead who never can stop from commenting on a vax thread cuz you are pissed you didn’t have the nads to just say no.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Many good people got the jab to keep their jobs and provide for their families or to be able to see relatives and friends in hospitals and nursing homes, Swamper.

People have been brainwashed by psychological operations directed by the Clowns since they were 3 years old to believe sources of authority such as the MSM and FDA and CDC. These people are paid by us to work for us and only lately have Trump and the Patriots been able to start bringing people from Dark to Light and out of their Government constructed Matrix Box.

It's called the Great Awakening

Many conservatives, even on the Fire, suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and believe everything they hear from their Puppetmasters in Government and on TV and viciously attack those who try to shed light on the lies of, to them, their benefactors.

Many are psychologically blinded they don't even believe what they see.

Here's an Example. In fact, who do you believe? Trump and your eyes or the Clown's own MSM.

https://youtube.com/shorts/6M5nLUAKYjA?si=3MXmdU4mD3SEQjPA

Yes ... but those are all selfish reasons, nobody was torturing them physically, nobody was out there beating them or their children to bend their knee .... these people who capitulated and bent over backwards to get the poison over a little bit of discomfort and a little bit of fear of losing a fkn job ... gave rise to the ultimate wielding of power of the .govs over the rest of humanity that absolutely wanted nothing to do with any of it ... Their utter weakness put targets on the backs of those who wanted to be left alone ..

To make matters worse, these fkn weak, injected human lab rats then turned on those who made the correct choice, those who stood their ground against medical tyranny and began attacking and demonizing us in public & on social media, further solidifying the power of the .govs

These psychotic lab rats deseve no sympathy and no forgiveness for what they have done

Their actions empowered THEM to speed up the extermination of millions

Then these infected human lab rats are going to die soon and leave the rest of us to deal with the monster they gave power to

Thank you so much ....

I may hold an unpopular opinion on some things, but you better believe I'm 100% right on the facts .....
some of you will squeal and shriek in rage but deep down inside, you know I'm right !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every one who has ever eaten carrots will die.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With so much info out there to prove that the shot is harming many, some of you f ucks are still defending it. You know who you are and you can piss off to hell

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Every one who has ever eaten carrots will die.
You are correct. Did the carrots harm them or speed up their demise?

Not too good of an argument. You know the "vaccine" has harmed and killed people.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (2ndwind, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 673, 907brass, 17 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,482
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.