Hello Everyone,

I hope that is alright that I post this in this thread. I just want to get the information out there so everyone knows that there are more options to be had for our Tikka T3 and T3X users. I am going to copy and paste from my original post in the classifieds section. I wanted to post here due to the fact that some folks may not check the classifieds often enough to see it. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Here is also the link to the classified ad so everyone can see how the product progressed to where it is now. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19315000

Please e-mail me at AscensionIndustriesOrdersgmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place an order. Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adam and my company is Ascension Industries. I was approached by a friend and member of this forum about a project that he wanted me to take a shot at. He explained to me the capabilities of the Tikka .223 T3/T3X series of rifles and how they were limited by the cartridge length restrictions of the factory magazine. I said I would gladly attempt to create a longer OAL magazine. After many attempts and fine tuning, we have came up with a working product.

This product is more of a "kit" than a full working magazine. What I am providing is a new magazine body and a new follower to accompany the new 2.55" OAL cartridge capability. All the purchaser must do is use the spring from their factory magazine and install it into the provided follower. It takes around 30 seconds after you do it a few times. I attempted to source magazine springs, but it was not very easy to source the springs and getting them produced was not fiscally feasible.

This product is 3D printed and it is printed out of PLA-CF (PLA Carbon Fiber). This material is tough, but will see deflection at around 131*F. That being said, I do not recommend anyone leaving these magazines on the dash of their vehicle in 110* summer heat. If you do though, I am offering a lifetime warranty on this product. If you run it over with the truck, covered. If you leave it on the 50lbs of tannerite that you shoot on the 4th of July, covered.

I will be charging $40 dollars shipped for each magazine kit. I will be accepting payment thru paypal. I look forward to hearing feedback from everyone who gives the product a chance. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Adam
Ascension Industries
Matthew 6:34

Attached Images
t3mag1.jpg (60.88 KB, 31 downloads)