Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 253 of 254 1 2 251 252 253 254
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It is well made and of sound design,but the platform isn't a very good one for a Tuner's greatest merit. The contour is too great and length too short,to be well suited to same. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'm quick to chop spouts,to improve balance and handling,which steals Tuner Thunder. Hint.

Fhuqking Reupold. Hint.

To be continued. Hint................

Cutting those barrels makes it a little easier to get a shot out the window of a truck without banging it on the steering wheel…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
your right shorter rifles do work better out the window of a truck , i like my Ruger #1 220 Swift barrel 26 inches long but a Ruger #1 has about a 1 inch receiver that makes my rifle short and i still keep the barrel length.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Scope swapped to Teeker 8" RPM 223,that routinely dazzles with Lapooey brass,Lever',75 ELD Smooches and 400's. Sequential 3-shot 100yd "groups",with max erector travel dialed,then returned to zero. ZERO fhuqking rhyme and ZERO fhuqking reason,though INCREDIBLY fhuqking schitty. Hint.

Add Reupold MK4 HD. Hint.

To be continued. Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Did you drum "Wipeout" on the tube to reset the backlash prior to each shot?

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Though the turret cap retaining screws on both windage and elevation are a cruel fhuqking joke,the Reupold zero stop isn't horrid. I simply returned to said stop,after dialing max elevation(only 12 Mil's available from 225yd Teeker zero) and treated the scope like one that ACTUALLY fhuqking works,though this one obviously does NOT. Hint.

I am truly fhuqking AMAZED,that they can "offer" schit THIS fhuqking horrible. Disheartening,that I am rooting harder for them,than they are themselves. Hint.

The Teeker will get returned to it's former glory and yet another NIB Reupold is destined to perpetually ride the pine. Barkin' Arken to THE Rescue,yet again. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Was the "test" done before or after the scope was delivered?

H. I. N. T.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS,where Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude can transport CLUELESS Lying Brokedick Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Professional Victims...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Delusional Retardation,Hurt Feeler reports and very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

This is really the best part of your whole klusterfluck, taping that barrel to protect the bluing when you hack it all to pieces.

You could be the Michelangelo of hacksaws and rust…

Hint…

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
schitsmel,

Your rifle "knowledge" is fhuqking HILARIOUS and you are simply a Lying Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously,as it's your only "move". Hint.

Am tossing a Montucky Ascent Kreedmire together and undoubtedly shaved some weight,by bucking The Loudener off. Send me an addy and I'll mail it to you,along with some socks outta my waders for you to fixate. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you poignantly punctuate your Man Crush. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you poignantly punctuate your Man Crush. Hint.

You really need to come up with some new lines. The only thing imitating you is when a dog takes a $hit and turns around and eats it…

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
schitsmel,

Weren't my intent to horn you and your olfactory up,as you perpetually fixate me and ply my punctuation to your fixations...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusions. How many times a day,do you think about me on the "average"? Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Maybe twiggy can regale those that actually see and read his posts with "tests" of his "chosen" scopes with the same pile of wares. HINT.

It will be 100% unbiased.

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
For THE Lying CLUELESS Brokedick Piece Of Fhuqking Schit..."only" a few hunnert Mil's into the erector. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel

You really need to come up with some new lines. The only thing imitating you is when a dog takes a $hit and turns around and eats it…

LMAO........so true too. I mean, who wouldn't aspire to be a fatassss, narcotic infested, foul mouthed midget?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You Barbwire Bitches are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

EVERYTHING Is bigger in Texas,especially The Hurt Feeler Reports,Whine and incredibly loonnnggggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Keep throwin ur rifles in tha bushes limp dik Larry😂😂

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Weren't my intent to horn you up,but you Do NOTHING Kchunts are lightning quick with your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
oHK

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Actually,MUCH better than that. Hint.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Comb ur hair piece gnite😴

Page 253 of 254 1 2 251 252 253 254

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,531
Posts18,491,186
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.