Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
caught a decent brown on a stone fly pattern

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

and a Montana cut

nothing would be funnier than watching fat lloyd try and shoot a bow of cast a fly rod

Originally Posted by earlybrd
lying Lloyd. I just caught this rb on a 5 wt near Ausgusta Montana last Tuesday. do you even hunt or fish? lol

Originally Posted by BuzzH
hey tubby that's from busses's own twitter and he bragged out it

you keep lying

just take a look at the head of the Demokkkrat party for Montana

this pedophile is satan himself, no wonder buzzy worships this low iq creep

Fake propaganda being spread by the lying Russian sympathizer Tommybot.

Still waiting on those elk photos...poser.

Phony as your Russian propaganda and your elk hunting.
Fatfuk Lloyd sits on a bucket he got some pics😜

How many years ago?

Lying sack of Russianbot chit.

GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Hey buzzard remember this one🤣😂😂🤣
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
hunting sharptails and huns near Moscow Russia nov 12, 24. no 1980s lloyd hectic pics

Last edited by ribka; 04/28/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Hey buzzard remember this one🤣😂😂🤣

lol. pic from 1987. sad

Last edited by ribka; 04/28/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Men, I think you are wasting your time bantering with BUZZY. If I have him figured correctly he is an incel that keeps a “wife” for appearances sake and may be light in the loafers. He has a federal bureaucrat job and probably no real friends.

That Busse character is likely heterosexual but completely dominated by his wife. We all know that type. If you doubt that his wife dominates him just read up on his conversion to his “gun safety “ stance.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
BUSSES'S DERANGED BABY KILLING WIFE

Originally Posted by Hastings
Men, I think you are wasting your time bantering with BUZZY. If I have him figured correctly he is an incel that keeps a “wife” for appearances sake and may be light in the loafers. He has a federal bureaucrat job and probably no real friends.

That Busse character is likely heterosexual but completely dominated by his wife. We all know that type. If you doubt that his wife dominates him just read up on his conversion to his “gun safety “ stance.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That explains a lot

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings

You’ll probably go on ignore now . Buzzy will light some candles and listen to Tina Turner sipping boxed White Zinfandel.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
hunting sharptails and huns near Moscow Russia nov 12, 24. no 1980s lloyd hectic pics

That's a dog, similar to the one the governor of sodak shot. Those other animals would be mule deer.

Where's your elk from last fall, I shot 3 and helped friends and family kill 8 more.

I also dont have to drive to another state to catch better fish than that, 35 minutes from my front porch.

Last edited by BuzzH; 04/28/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gents,
Couple observations:

Burnsie is right in a way, if you're not twisting arms of your sporting friends about Tester's garbage, or not writing letters to the editor, or doing SOMETHING above and beyond, call into the radio with something smart and/or revealing, you're not in the fight. I'd say at least contribute to the candidate you like, but the godawful millions going into the PACs, never mind the goldplated millions that Gianforte/Daines/Downing/Sheehy are bringing to their ambitions -- for me the best option that might help is to carefully broach the subject to whomever might be swayed.

How about if Buzzard gets a letter published, and he probably will, be ready with a response?

I'll say I'm really kind of ticked off at Daines in anointing Sheehy. So what if the guy was a SEAL? John Glenn was a fine pilot and astronaut, but as a senator he was wrong about just about everything. And Montana already sent a SEAL to Congress, the great yet utterly invisible Ryan Zinke. Sheehy reads less as a conservative and much more as a fortunate son, had a stunning stroke of luck having an interest in a new aerial imaging system (350 mill windfall), but a bunch of Montana's "top Republicans" are "top" because of the same kind of windfall, of being in the right place at the right time with the right people and being INSANELY rewarded for it.
So word is Bridger Aerospace is going to have tight cash flows this year, depends on fire season, which signals to me that Sheehy has had an incredible run of good luck and fairly little misfortune. What happens if the company bombs this summer? And what does Sheehy really believe? Did you kids know he got a real nice discount on his ranch by putting it all into a "conservation easement" and thereby qualifying to take 35 percent off his income taxes which were based on his INCOME that year, the imaging sale? The sick truth is conservation easements often don't work for family ranches and farms because the benefit is off annual income. If you have a big farm and small profit, often you won't be able to cover the loss of an easement's value with reduced tax liability, not even after 20 years of eligibility. CE's are a subsidy for rich people with shockingly little benefit for the larger public that has to make up the tax credit.

The fact that Sheehy cashed in on a CE and has permanently encumbered the property with restricted use forever indicates to me he's opportunistic when it comes to money, or hasn't really thought through agriculture and ag economics. Neither has Tester, honestly. I'll vote for Sheehy simple to get rid of Tester, but I feel he's not going to be much help undoing Tester's damage. And-- if Montanans are stupid enough to re-elect Tester -- we'll deserve the consequences.

Last edited by Dave_Skinner; 04/28/24.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where's your elk from last fall, I shot 3 and helped friends and family kill 8 more.

When are you going to realize that killing elk doesn't make you any more superior to any other hunter who enjoys hunting?

Bragging about killing large numbers of game makes you an elitist with no idea of sportsmanship or the true rewards of hunting. You don't have to kill something every time, and most of those hunters I value as friends don't...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

When are you going to realize that killing elk doesn't make you any more superior to any other hunter who enjoys hunting?

Bragging about killing large numbers of game makes you an elitist with no idea of sportsmanship or the true rewards of hunting. You don't have to kill something every time, and most of those hunters I value as friends don't...

I hunt more days on accident than you do on purpose, what's your point?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
what's your point?

Lol, Rock's right, yer a dumfuk!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You have no clue how many days I hunt. Just running off with diarrhea of the mouth. Again.

That you don't get the point of what I said,.. well, IS the point.

Bragging about numbers and ridiculing those who don't hunt elk, or don't kill or catch as many fish as you do, is what you do. You do it well. Post 30 or 40 more hero pics of animals you killed 20 years ago. That'll show us all what a great sportsman you are.

Right?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You have no clue how many days I hunt. Just running off with diarrhea of the mouth. Again.

Bragging about numbers and ridiculing those who don't hunt elk, or don't kill or catch as many fish as you do, is what you do. You do it well. Post 30 or 40 more hero pics of animals you killed 20 years ago. That'll show us all what a great sportsman you are.

Right?

He does so because he cant articulate any good policy/legislature dems put out because none exists.
Deflect and lie, that's what quislings do.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Right?

Right what? I hunted 26 days for a bighorn before pulling the trigger. When's the last time you hunted 26 days for a specific animal?

Like I said, what's your point?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Right?

buzzy poaches elk from his forest service truck I know an FS employee who has worked with him for years. He's a pathetic lying childless alcoholic

These are buzzy's close friends.Ryan Busse and his whack job baby killing wife This says all you need to know about buzzy

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Right?

He does so because he cant articulate any good policy/legislature dems put out because none exists.
Deflect and lie, that's what quislings do.

I can't dumb down a response enough that you'd understand, not worth my time trying.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by callnum
Me and a whole lot of folks question what scrapnel has accomplished hunting. The fake pics you put up like the costume change with the moose and the fake shots of that dink mule deer. Makes me wonder if you hunt at all.

compared to all the pictures that you have posted right?

remember how upset calnum and creepy perv buzzy were when Montana outlawed sex with children last year?

Anything to grift a little money from some sucker.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Right?

lol. pics from 1986 of a dead buck fawn

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (1eyedmule, 204guy, 10Glocks, 1234, 007FJ, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 16,973 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,188
Posts18,543,372
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.