Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
You talk like a man with a paper a$$hole...

HR IC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tape your muzzles. I'm being nicer than you guys deserve. Do it now, do it often, but please... Just Do It.

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do you see any deer in that picture?

I rest my case.

:-)

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know JO, I find it both ironic and humorous how offended and defensive you become, when quite honestly you leave yourself wide open by continuously interjecting yourself in numerous subjects and topics which clearly would benefit from your non participation as you simply haven't the experience nor first clue.

That is one of the reason why you get so much flack and guys taking issue with you....

I understand you're new to this endeavor and are quite excited and enthusiastic, but really dude,.... sit back and relax.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I also dig a guy talking about how he doesn't have the experience others do and when told he is fussing over something so minor, gets all bent about it.

All I have seen is several tons of game posted by people saying "blue tape ain't no thing" and the guy with 64 ounces to his credit is getting pissed that his POV isn't given more credit when it is contradictory to the guy with the tonnage.

Me

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by FOsteology
You know JO, I find it both ironic and humorous how offended and defensive you become, when quite honestly you leave yourself wide open by continuously interjecting yourself in numerous subjects and topics which clearly would benefit from your non participation as you simply haven't the experience nor first clue.

That is one of the reason why you get so much flack and guys taking issue with you....

I understand you're new to this endeavor and are quite excited and enthusiastic, but really dude,.... sit back and relax.

I applaud your post, I truly do. I would have just called him a dumb [bleep] and moved on, but I'm sure most appreciate the PC version.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
teal,

Regarding your signature, just remember this: It isn't stalking if you really love her.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who defines "love" I mean really? (grin)

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is one funny thread...but when I saw the sleestacks and SKane remembered their names...I friggin lost it. Damn, that takes me back a few years.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
just what the heck is a sleestack? I saw the pic but just what are they sposed to be?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Since this is a six page thread about taping muzzles I might as well throw in my two cents. I don't use tape but buy the right size balloon to fit over the muzzle. I just carry some extras in my pack. I think both work fine, but the balloon might give a more waterproof seal. I have also noticed zero change in impact when shooting through the balloon. By the way, I use black balloons. grin

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I bet you do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Muddy B, they are these lizard dudes from a show us middle-aged guys used to watch called "Land of the Lost". They lurched after you in the caves, and you threw exploding crystals at them to win the day. It was all very exciting.

It's just one more example of how much cooler us middle aged guys are than you young bucks!

-------------

It is really amusing to me that the usual crew of 8 or 10 guys who seem to draw sustenance from trashing the place think I'm bent out of shape about this. Bent? I'm laughing at you guys.

Worst case for me is that perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps deer don't see blue, perhaps a blue muzzle tip wouldn't matter.

Worst case for the guys I'm talking about is another display of some pretty pathetic behavior, and you guys put it on full display, once again, on this thread. What a crew. No need to name names because it's easy to see who I mean, and nothing we haven't all seen before.

My advice, and I know this will go right over your heads but here it is anyway: grow up and learn how to have a civil debate. Failing that, put some tape on your muzzle.

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
wink

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yep, realtor work must take smarts......

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm wrong, perhaps deer don't see blue, perhaps a blue muzzle tip wouldn't matter.

Ya got one thing right, and almost got your signature line right sans a couple mixed up words...
"I want to be the dog my man thinks I am "

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Jeff_Olsen
I'm being nicer than you guys deserve.

-jeff

Oh, I am so afeared........

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by FOsteology

I applaud your post, I truly do. I would have just called him a dumb [bleep] and moved on, but I'm sure most appreciate the PC version.

I'm [bleep]' rollin'........

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Jeff_Olsen
Muddy B, they are these lizard dudes from a show us middle-aged guys used to watch called "Land of the Lost". They lurched after you in the caves, and you threw exploding crystals at them to win the day. It was all very exciting.

It's just one more example of how much cooler us middle aged guys are than you young bucks!

-------------

It is really amusing to me that the usual crew of 8 or 10 guys who seem to draw sustenance from trashing the place think I'm bent out of shape about this. Bent? I'm laughing at you guys.

Worst case for me is that perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps deer don't see blue, perhaps a blue muzzle tip wouldn't matter.

Worst case for the guys I'm talking about is another display of some pretty pathetic behavior, and you guys put it on full display, once again, on this thread. What a crew. No need to name names because it's easy to see who I mean, and nothing we haven't all seen before.

My advice, and I know this will go right over your heads but here it is anyway: grow up and learn how to have a civil debate. Failing that, put some tape on your muzzle.

-jeff

Here's a suggestion, in return.

How about getting out there and doing something first hand, instead of asking everyone and their brother about it, then coming up with dumbphuck opinions on schit you know nothing about?

Just a thought....

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, 300_savage, AussieGunWriter, 10 invisible), 1,210 guests, and 740 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,233
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.