Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Jorge1----CDR stop holding it back, tell it like it is. How you been doing? get orders yet??--MCPO GRPC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by superhornet
Jorge1----CDR stop holding it back, tell it like it is. How you been doing? get orders yet??--MCPO GRPC

Howdy Master Chief! Been doing ok, I've managed to visit the range last week. Retirement set for 1 Dec. 30 years... smile jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
And an Isaac, biggest boar, ass-whoopin very soon thereafter!!

Gonna be a pleasure meeting one of the good guys!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Y'all ought to get jobs as comedians. wink

If I vote for McCain it's cause I'm voting against bamma. If McCain's gonna bring a light-weight along for the ride I might as well stay home. What you two may not realize my choices are voting for my lifestyle or voting for my livelihood. A vote for McCain allows me to keep my guns and continue hunting. There's a good chance my job, along with my pension and benifits that I've work for 25 years to accure could be out the door.

Then again I really don't trust bamma to live up to his kiss and a promise he's been delivering either.
Let me see if i'm reading this right. Your more worried about Palin being VP than Obama being POTUS? Palin has MORE experience running Alaska than Obama has experience in the senate, thats been proven already yet your more worried about McCain's running mate. That makes no [bleep] sense at all but it's your vote so go ahead and waste it by not voting or voting for Obama, he's going to lose anyhow.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Paraphrased from something I only half-heard on Rush today:

Q: What's the difference between Sarah Palin and a pitbull?

A: Lipstick.

You wait 'till she turns loose tonight and in any debate/interview. If her unscripted and unrehearsed comments the other day are any clue, she's gonna kick azz and not bother to take names.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From the song that probably inspired her nickname:

You lying so low in the weeds
I bet you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down, down, down, down on my knees
Now wouldn't you?
Barracuda

With thanks to writers A. Wilson, N. Wilson, R. Fischer and M. Derosier

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by djs
Is this the same Sara Palin who (in the '90's) was a member of the ALaska Indenpendence Party? If the following story is correct and she ever advocated Alaskan secession from the US, she is not worthy of becomming VP.

See: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/02/politics/animal/main4407224.shtml

And a Sol Olinsky Marxist who associates with known terrorists, and American hating racists and zero excecutive experience is???

You demcraps crack me up. jorge

And further, this whole Alaska Independence party nonsense has been debunked by multiple sources today. You know Jim, if you maybe stop getting your democrap talking points from CBS and the daily Kos, you might get something rightonce in a while. But be honest, you voting for Obama? jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I've heard/read the AIP story in/on local news and have no reason to doubt the veracity of it.

However, that only serves to strengthen her outsider, question-the-status-quo, reformer qualifications.

The concept of Alaska becoming a separate nation has been endorsed by MANY residents at one time or another. It's a common and popular sentiment in the USA's northern-most colony.

Last edited by ironbender; 09/03/08.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It was just debunked by three souces. CNN, McCain Campaign & Fox. jorge

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
interesting...

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This here little d-bate don't have ta go on for pages & pages , it is all real simple.

98.75% of black people are gonna vote Bam-A-Biden 'cause they THINK Bammy is black.

I am gonna vote McCain-Palin 'cause I KNOW Palin is HOT !!!

gringringrin

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Some of you boys are so easily amused. grin

If there an age limit for someone applying for a job with the Secret Service? Executive protection for the VP sounds like a challenge I could dig.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 60 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,494
Posts18,509,091
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.