Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Mike,

The case that I mentioned never went to court,the DA has to decide if a grand jury hears the case.

First,get a good lawyer and follow his advice.

Second,shut up,I know it's hard to do when you are right but it's smart,delete your posts here that give specific information too.

Send me a PM here and I'll get you the name of my lawyer in Mississippi.

Remember,just because you have nothing to hide,you don't want the other side to have any help from you,don't give them any words to twist.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
You're an instant legend Mike!! Put ya right next to the granny with a gun that thwarted a robbery attempt & that sort of thing.

Every now & then it will come up in conversations "hey, remember that guy that whooped that dirty preachers ass with an air hose?"

And now I get to say "yeah, I talked to that dude on the internet."

grin

grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for you Mike. There is plenty of preachers and otherwise that need a good ass whoopin in this world. Sure hope you come out well in whatever outcome comes down the pike.
Welcome to the fire.

BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Mike,

The case that I mentioned never went to court,the DA has to decide if a grand jury hears the case.

Second,shut up,I know it's hard to do when you are right but it's smart,delete your posts here that give specific information too.

Remember,just because you have nothing to hide,you don't want the other side to have any help from you,don't give them any words to twist.

I am not a lawyer but this is probably pretty good advice.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Already had me a lawyer before I turned myself in. He told me to relax. told me to write a boook on this....I laughed at him. He said this got national attention. Careful about what I say.

Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Mike,

IC B2

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Okay, then. You may need help from a ghost writer. lots of people do. Have at it and let us know if it happens!

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
if there is a court date. I will post it to let everyone know the outcome. ghost writer?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Mike, Could have used you (or at least your air hose) in OK back in the 80�s when our preacher ran off with a deacon�s wife.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by billhilly
Mike, Could have used you (or at least your air hose) in OK back in the 80�s when our preacher ran off with a deacon�s wife.

Yeah, that kind of junk makes me boil...preacher suppose to know & use the bible better than us...all of them need to line up. I can get there attention. all they would have to do is see what happened to the last one I caught doing that crap.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I never liked that preacher anyway but my Mom and Dad thought the world of him. It affects more than just the family of the woman involved when things like this happen. It can have a pretty devastating effect on all who look to the preacher for spiritual guidance.

IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I never liked that preacher anyway but my Mom and Dad thought the world of him. It affects more than just the family of the woman involved when things like this happen. It can have a pretty devastating effect on all who look to the preacher for spiritual guidance.

Your mom & dad go there?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Ever see Robert Duvall in The Apostle? He had a similar situation and made good use of a little league bat. shocked grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I was talking about the preacher who ran off with the deacon�s wife in OK.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RickyD

Ever see Robert Duvall in The Apostle? He had a similar situation and made good use of a little league bat. shocked grin

I loved that movie!

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Mike_Clark
if there is a court date. I will post it to let everyone know the outcome. ghost writer?

A ghost writer is someone who writes the article/book/whatever after the author has filled them in on the details. A bit like some student having another write a term paper. If you look at books, especially autobiographies, the subject is the 'author' and there is an 'assisted by' or some such qualifier of who really wrote the words, filled out the story and such. I tend to be laconic and if I wrote a book it'd be maybe three pages long. The ghost writer would turn that into 240 pages of bestselling thriller.

Retired cat herder.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Pretty harmful to the congregation. BTDT.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
preachers need to get saved before preaching.... not a degree in it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And stay saved.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
And stay saved.

AMEN....I guess when the see nice looking women they forget about GOD.
Up on stage trying to preach with the wrong head

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the preacher was a deer he would have seen the BLUE air hose coming and got out of the way..

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

343 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 163bc, 37 invisible), 1,951 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,215
Posts18,503,958
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.