Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
well, it was a 3/8 blue air hose........If I have offended anyone with my actions ..I AM SORRY... As a christian I know right from wrong but as a family man I know what the preacher was doing was also wrong and someone had to put a stop to it...

GB1

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I am trying to get this out to as many people as I can.... He has done this to many times. I have seen families go through HELL over this mans actions. I don't want it to happen to another family. Calvary baptist church was on fire for GOD untill the preacher got caught going to meet with another member in the church in another town........BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I live pretty close to that part of Mississippi. Rural southeast Mississippi and southwest Alabama are not the kind of places where bad behavior is tolerated,and I aint talkin about the guy with the hose. grin

A local judge said not long ago in a similar circumstance,'some people need a good whupin',it's not really a crime.' grin

I suspect nothing really serious will happen to our friend Mike.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
well, an air hose aughtaaa do it.

How long was the hose?

Last edited by tzone; 09/10/08.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Mike,

I am on your side but STFU about the details,and delete the posts that give them,no need to give the bad guys any words to twist againist you.

IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I have nothing to hide. I am the one that contacted the media...This is a bad man. the hose was about 5 ft. long. He even lied on his interview. Said it had copper ends on it & that his kids were around. ALL a lie. I have a lot of friends that go to that church also. I got plenty of people that saw everything. How can I hid from what I already said...I did it. this is out everywhere. I just hope it don't keep people out of church. not all preachers are like him.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
what was the outcome of the case? This this go to court?

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Again, welcome Mike & best of luck to you.

Something clever here.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Since filters keep me from seeing the original post link I can guess what this is about.
Welcome to the forum, Mike.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
thanks

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
welcome Mike. Takes a strong person to admit what they did right or wrong and accept the concequences. It speaks volumes.

Camp is where you make it.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
not to mention woopin a mans ass with a 5' long 3/8" blue air hose....

well i'm sorry and don't take this wrong but that's the funniest thing I've heard of in a long time!! grin

I'm just sorry you got in trouble for it.

There was a time way back when where charges would not be pressed against a man for kicking your ass if you knew you had it coming.

Something clever here.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Mike,

Not sure how the Baptists do it, but isn't there a chain of command you can follow up the church to get the guy "defrocked"?

I'm a Methodist from NJ and there is a chain of command/hierarchy that could be followed. I know because my old church did the opposite...we went up the chain to keep our minister's family in the Parsonage and fought his transfer when the minister went active duty with the US Army Reserves (served a year at Gitmo and is scheduled to go active to Iraq in the near future).

I'm sure the hose thing was satisfying as well.

Aqualung

"Bambi's Good Eatin'!"
- Me

"...Somewhere, there are Brownings in a two-hand hold,
Cocked and locked, one up the spout..."
- Jethro Tull
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
We tried all that & some people in the church didn't see any wrong with going to meet another women in another town for fun...(SEX) He got caught & ADMITTED IT. This junk kept going on & on. Found out there was also another women that he had done the same thing with... I got my family outta there. not really a chain of command at that church. I am at another church now. very happen.Even teaching youth on wednesday nights. the whole town knew what was going on with this preacher.
Originally Posted by Aqualung
Mike,

Not sure how the Baptists do it, but isn't there a chain of command you can follow up the church to get the guy "defrocked"?

I'm a Methodist from NJ and there is a chain of command/hierarchy that could be followed. I know because my old church did the opposite...we went up the chain to keep our minister's family in the Parsonage and fought his transfer when the minister went active duty with the US Army Reserves (served a year at Gitmo and is scheduled to go active to Iraq in the near future).

I'm sure the hose thing was satisfying as well.

Aqualung

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Preacher's name isn't 'Jeremiah' is it?
There was a thread about a preacher named Jeremiah recently who was sharing his manhood.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by g5m
Preacher's name isn't 'Jeremiah' is it?
There was a thread about a preacher named Jeremiah recently who was sharing his manhood.

His name was "STEVE NIXON" calvary baptist church. Ellisville,MS

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Just saw that. I couldn't read the original. Hope it's not too much problem for you. The guy is foolish to press charges.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I have got to take this all they way now that it is out... if he drops charges. Then I got to take other means & get it in court. He can not keep doing this to women & there families

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Abook about all this would tell it all..........I am not a writer..lol

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Who would have thought that beating a preacher with an air hose would get national attention.. kinda scary. Didn't think I beat him that bad..Just a bunch of stripes.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (338Rules, 38HBWC, 35, 4th_point, 8 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,021
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.