Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JOG
Ummm...thanks for clearing that up, Hawk. wink

I don't even want to know why Hawk has made such a study of this. wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Reminds me of a time....long ago....when I was in a French Quarter dive....sailor/whore hangout....on Decatur street by the river. One of my partners had been over-served, to put it mildly and had fallen in love with one of the soiled doves in the bar. He was so s-faced he didn't notice that, not only did "she" have a big old Adam's apple, but razor stubble, size 13 feet, and forearms like a longshoreman. We let it play out for long enough to totally humiliate our friend and then dragged him away from his true love.

Twenty years ago.....and I could still go down the hall and make him squirm just by mentioning it. Like, what are friends for?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by JOG
Ummm...thanks for clearing that up, Hawk. wink

I don't even want to know why Hawk has made such a study of this. wink
Uhhh, could it be because I'm tired of jack asses attacking Ann Coulter?

My "research," by the way, took all of five minutes. Isn't Google wonderful?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
OK Steve, your amongst friends here. Was it the eyes?

grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OH NO!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wook
OK, who is the broad? I've heard her name before but don't remember where I've seen her. Is she a regular on Fox news? Is she the tall, skinny, blonde gal that I've seen on Hannity? I'd like to hear more of what she has to say. Sounds like she's ringing the fire bell on the lib media.

Wook

Wook... welcome to the campfire but you're kidding about "who is Ann Coulter" aren't you? Might be time to step out of the igloo a bit more up therewink

Anyway here's a link to her website:

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Unlike my paranoid pal Les, I've always thought it would be great fun to spend some quality time with Ann.... I'm guessing it would be memorable... about like taking a morning shower under Niagara Falls would be memorable ... not something you'd want to do every morning, but memorable nonetheless.wink

Hey Shrek, did you manage to annoy any liberals who saw you reading Ann's latest book on your flight home?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
No, this one REALLY happened to a friend. "She" wasn't my type....quite a bit taller than me, for one thing, which should have been a clue.

It was pretty obvious if you weren't three sheets to the wind. Which on that particular outing I wasn't....yet.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
As opposed to Hussein and his media crew having a lock on the suck a$$ market, one of whom you sound like.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
....sailor/whore hangout....

Pretty sure lawyers ain't sailors.

Just sayin'. smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
What about JAG lawyers?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Twenty years ago.....and I could still go down the hall and make him squirm just by mentioning it. Like, what are friends for?

Were I there, that would happen once a week...

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
What about JAG lawyers?

Catherine Bell played a Marine - not a sailor...

[Linked Image]

Me

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I think I'll go wake up Karen!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Look her appearance on "The View" up on youtube.com sometime. The only thing which became painfully obvious to anyone watching is that the cast on that show have absolutely zero tolerance for anyone and everyone who doesn't go as far into the loony extremist left field as they do.

In her recent book, Coulter made an assertion that there was a direct link between single-parent homes and criminal nature, and she used facts and criminal statistics to back it up. I will promise that you have never seen anyone get as visibly upset as Whoopie Goldberg and the rest of that cast got with Coulter over it during her visit to the show.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by teal
What about JAG lawyers?

[Linked Image]

Tom Cruise and Demi Moore were BOTH sailors.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by teal
What about JAG lawyers?

[Linked Image]

DAMN!!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SPH300wsm
Look her appearance on "The View" up on youtube.com sometime. The only thing which became painfully obvious to anyone watching is that the cast on that show have absolutely zero tolerance for anyone and everyone who doesn't go as far into the loony extremist left field as they do.

In her recent book, Coulter made an assertion that there was a direct link between single-parent homes and criminal nature, and she used facts and criminal statistics to back it up. I will promise that you have never seen anyone get as visibly upset as Whoopie Goldberg and the rest of that cast got with Coulter over it during her visit to the show.
Actually, her assertions had to do with single motherhood, i.e., fatherless homes, and she's absolutely right. Male children have a hugely increased likelihood of criminality when raised in fatherless homes. It's just a fact. Woman cannot, generally speaking, do a proper job raising a boy alone.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
....sailor/whore hangout....

Pretty sure lawyers ain't sailors.

Just sayin'. smile
[s][/s]

Well, a number of my partners are and/or were sailors, either USN, USNR, or racing sailors, but the bar, to be more precise, is a waterfront dive catering to seafarers and low lifes, rather than the tourist "carriage trade".....complete with in house floozies wandering around in dishabile, with cribs upstairs. It is a joint like you'd find in about any port......not sure exactly why they had a he/she in there....maybe a Greek ship was coming in? wink

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
......not sure exactly why they had a he/she in there

After spending how many months out to sea with marines, thinkin an upgrade for squids!!!!!

grin

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hey, I know some lawyers who sail a bit...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (AKislander, 257_X_50, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 13 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,063
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.