Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by kciH
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Tracks
If they come to get me, they will dig me out before I can use up all I have now.
A few aimed rounds will assure the cost of doing so was high grin
Be prepared for an 0400 flash bang, followed by your door being rammed in, followed by a line of SWAT soldiers charging in, weapons covering every corner of your home. When they come for your guns, it will likely be something like that.

Stop will all that talk, Hunter1960 might cream his shorts thinking about it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kcih, Let me tell you something you silly SOB, i've spent twenty years protecting rights of Americans in conflicts all over this world as a soldier. I've been a member of the NRA for over thirty years.

My job as an LEO is just that a JOB, not a lifestyle, i've quit agencies because i didn't believe in their concepts and policies and will do it again if need be. You paranoid [bleep] think that your in some jhaid against the US Govt.

Why don't you continue your service by putting a shotgun in your mouth?

Keep your silly bich PM's to yourself if you can't comply with my above wish.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Tough times don't last,Tough people do.
Much gnashing of teeth over this administration is that...nothing but hot internet air.I wish the president a healthy 4 year term personally and the single most frustrating term of any president ever. Hank jr. did a song about backwoods rednecks that fits here.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steve of AR
Confiscation of all guns from general populace, resulting in shootouts with the military and swat teams, happens on a regular basis? I must have missed that.

I thought we weren't talking about isolated events with local authorities, or even isolated BATF or FBI bad behavior, but a general confiscation / SHTF scenario.
You said
The first deaths on either side that didn't involve some looney cult group would blow up in the government's face, and they know it.
This happens regularly to non-loonies. I missed where it blew up in the government's face.

PS To a certain extent, a looney is whoever the government announces is a looney.

What happens to non-loonies regularly that fails to blow up in the government's face?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is the tip of the iceberg, I'm no survivalist, but I do have a double major in Economics and Finance. I bought enough of this to last a long long time at ridiculously low prices back when the getting was good. Try to replace it less than 4X's the price right now.

[Linked Image]

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I still have quite a bit from the golden age of cheap mil surp ammo too. Not quite that much, though.

IC B2

R
RJD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
If theres another revolution,I have enough roundball,patch and powder to keep myself and a few other's fighting for a week. ( or at least until they shoot back ). I'm not sure how long we can hold back the M-1 Abrams Platoons with muzzleloaders ?

Last edited by camogun; 01/31/09.

Everytime history repeats itself it gets more expensive.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hawkeye?

Are you going to respond to my post?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I take that as a "no."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lol Selective reading with low comprehension. I'd rather support those low income housing people with my tax dollars than a bunch more unneeded law enforcement. Rest assured I have no problem with good cops that earn their keep. But then there is you...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Where were you during all those threads about wrong address raids and such? Do I really need to research this for you?

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Where were you during all those threads about wrong address raids and such? Do I really need to research this for you?

Uh...no.

I can do my own research. I have hunch I won't need to research this.

I wanted to ascertain if, one, someone was killed, and two, was it due to the SWAT soldiers serving a warrant to seize legally possessed weapons.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I take that as another "no."

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q for you 'dood, and I'm not trying to be a smart aleck. You keep referring to SWAT 'soldiers'. I must not be up on the current terminology, but SWAT is cops and SF is soldiers, right?

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
lol Selective reading with low comprehension. I'd rather support those low income housing people with my tax dollars than a bunch more unneeded law enforcement. Rest assured I have no problem with good cops that earn their keep. But then there is you...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You keep sucking the AG dole off Uncle Sugar Younger. Do you have all of your applications submitted? Let the citizens of the USA keep you up. I earn my money, it's called proactivity. You don't live in my community. You worry about KansASS.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KDK
Q for you 'dood, and I'm not trying to be a smart aleck. You keep referring to SWAT 'soldiers'. I must not be up on the current terminology, but SWAT is cops and SF is soldiers, right?
The Founding Fathers would have recognized SWAT (and police forces in general) as a standing professional force of armed uniformed men under the command of a government agency, i.e., soldiers. It's a modern distortion to distinguish between the two. There was no such distinction recognized when the Constitution was ratified. The idea of a professional uniformed armed standing force of men under the command of a government agency patrolling the streets would have been abhorrent to the Founders, and reminiscent of the very motivation for the Revolution to start with.

Law, for the most part, was enforced by the elected sheriff, his deputies, the courts and their officers, and the militia when called upon to muster.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes mistakes have been made. In cases that i am aware of civil suits were paid and LEO's were charged criminally for their wrong doing and were found guilty. Agencies have committed to a process of check and recheck, to eliminate such errors from happening in the future. But of course to you it's an overall Govt. conspiracy.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You wake up stupid!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well guess what, we aren't living in the 1700's anymore. You can't compare the population and the changes in society, that the FF's lived in at that time to now, it's apples to oranges.

They didn't have a crystal ball to predict the future. They wouldn't have an issue with dealing with the criminal element on the streets of America.

I am not talking about your tinfoil hat paranoia, that the Govt. is out to get me. I am talking about the criminal element, that prays upon citizens in this country, that you have no clue about.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hahaahha A big government-fascist-racist telling me about free money? Why don't you quit sukking off the government tit Hunter? You're a lifer. First the military and now law enforcement. How many retirements will you acquire by the time you're too senile to know when you've befouled your pants? Quit giving out tickets and busting kids for jaywalking and get a real job.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
hahaahha A big government-fascist-racist telling me about free money? Why don't you quit sukking off the government tit Hunter? You're a lifer. First the military and now law enforcement. How many retirements will you acquire by the time you're too senile to know when you've befouled your pants? Quit giving out tickets and busting kids for jaywalking and get a real job.

I earned my retirement from the Mil. for my 20 years of service. You going to tell the other Mil. retires on here both regular and disabilty retirements, that they're sucking off the Govt. tit??

You had an opportunity to retire from the Mil. the Govt. paid for your Ed. through ROTC. You could of stayed and earned a retirement also. You made the decision not to, that was your choice, my choice was to stay in the Mil. I made that decision for the future of my family and myself. Your just pissed, because you let an opportunity slip by and others took advantage of it.

As far as my LE retirement again that was my choice. If i hadn't gone into LE i would of stayed with helicopters probably with either the Govt. or Govt. contractor. I've worked non-Govt jobs, i took a three year break from LE and drove a tractor and trailer. I went back to LE, because i enjoyed it and was asked to by a newly elected Sheriff.

But i am not sucking AG subsidies like you. If the truth was known, if yours is a family farm, your family has been sucking Govt. tit, ever since the program started. So that's probably all you know is Govt. handout. Why should you have to do any better or use a different approach, Uncle Sugar will bail your azz out.

Oh well, this has nothing to do with ammo. I need to start another thread, should American farmers be permitted to stay on the Govt. tit? Hopefully the practice will be stopped and they either make it on their own or put a for sale sign on it.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, anothergun, 9 invisible), 872 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,115
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.