Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Happy Fourth, one and all! I can't check in as often as I was. Had a stroke Sunday night and will be here in rehab for two, three weeks, where I can't get to MY computer, bookmarks, e-mail address book, etc. Having a hell of a time making this super-sensitive keyboard take orders. I'm thinking of you and hoping all's well with you all. And looking forward to the day when I can swallow, eat and drink, not have hiccups 24 hr/day, can see straight, and can get back into the smoke swirling 'round this fire. C U!! All the best!<P>Ken

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Damn, Ken! Prayers are headed your way. Feel better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My best wishes for you Dr. Howell. At least you are not forced to sit in a wheel chair and drool. Get better soon please.<BR>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are in our prayers, Dr. Howell. Get well soon.<P>Rick Bin

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ken, take care, work hard, we love you, our thoughts and prayers!

You learn something new everyday whether you want to or not.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dr. Howell, I hope that you will have a quick and complete recovery. Your prescence here has been invaluable. We're pulling for you;-). Regards, Matt Garrett.

NRA Life Benefactor Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ken,<P>That is poor luck,I hope your recovery is both speedy and complete. Maybe you'll get a buxom nurse out of the deal(smile)?!?<P>Regards and best wishes.........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Never met you around the fire. Still, my heart goes out....You sound both tough and determined. That is good! <BR>You are in my prayers for a quick recovery. Good luck.

To young to be this curmudgeonly.......
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Damn!! I was making form dies this morning for the 416 Howell, and sort of wondered how you were doing. Did not need this bad news. Here is to a speedy recovery.

From Real Sasquatch Country: I Seen 'em!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dr. Howell,<P>I wish you a speedy recovery and a LONG and fruitful life. I have learned so much from your insights and knowledge.<P>Greg

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dr. Howell;<BR> You are in our prayers. --Ed

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. --H. L. Mencken

www.oregonfirearms.org
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ken,<P>Our prayers are with you. regards,<P>badger & family.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Dr Howell, my prayers are with you for a speedy and complete recovery.<P>Mac

Roger <><

My ancestry is 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 English, and 1/4 German, therefore...

I'm cheap, ill tempered, obstinant, and I know it all!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hi Ken, sorry you don't get off that easy, get your act together and join us next week, that's all the time we can spare. Need your in-put around here to keep the fire bright. Hope your nurses are better looking than mine were, they knew how to play drag a** with the best of them. I found out where the pantry was and helped my self to everything in there, at $250 to $650 a day I expected room service. If I could get the doctor to co-operate I would get a suite at the Hilton for what they charge and have far better service. -- Hope things go well and you are back soon, keep us posted. You didn't say where you are, guess that's secret. If you feel like bitching about the service to someone that understands, [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] sonniepeoplescom.net -- no

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Ken, Sorry to hear about the bad news. I'll be praying for you and will have my wife put a prayer request for you in her church bulletin. God Bless you. Greg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, damn.<P>Anyway, it appears you are on the way to recovery and my best wishes are with you.<P>2D

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ken,I hope you still have a few vices left.I dont think they let you go home until you promise to quit doing something you enjoy! Hang in there.GENE

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ken, doggone it you're gonna miss the fireworks in that bed!<P>Make sure you pinch a nurse for me, will ya?<P>Take care and be back as soon as possible- Sheister

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ken,<P>Take care friend! You'll be in our prayers! My brother is moving to Boise, and I keep thinking about going to visit him, but only as an excuse to veer off, and come have a cup of coffee with you. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

Brian

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Mr. Howell,<BR> If your only half as ornery and stubborn as you appear [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] you will make it through this with no sweat. Listen to those cute PT's and OT's, and you will do fine. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. The fact that you were up to posting today is evidence to the speedy recovery ahead of you. Take care,,,BEARHUNTER

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (338reddog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2UP, 257 mag, 35, 22 invisible), 1,795 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,623
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.