Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Here you go, Suluuq .... not sure if this applies to Jennifer Love Hewitt, but IT OUGHTA! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] Let's not forget to take the wives, daughters and girlfriends (if the wife doesn't mind) shooting, too. <A HREF="http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?id=2286" TARGET=_blank>www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?id=2286</A>

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
At least she's not bitter! [img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img]

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canyonman:<BR><STRONG>At least she's not bitter! [img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>If that's bitterness, then I hope my daughter grows up with that bitterness intact. I think all she's trying to say, is that she refuses to be a victim. And I would bet she votes to protect the 2nd Amendment. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
must say that I like an independent woman that you don't have to make decisions for, they are secure enough to be themselves and secure enough to let you be yourself. Married one many years ago and have been truly blessed, and darn, she can shoot better than me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm with canyon man, if she's married....its probably to another woman!

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Its more like what women don't want<P>ALASKANASSASAN, lol, i was thinking the same thing

----------------

"Anyone who would trade their freedom for safety deserves neither freedom or safety". -Ben Franklin

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Maybe you're right. Just another loudmouth lezbo. Too homely to find a man. Sexually frustrated liberal with a gun. Yikes! Guess that could be. <P>short243 .... you and I were probably just lucky. I met my wife at the trap range, and she won't take any crap, either! (Homosexual tendencies?) She also can outshoot me with shotgun or rifle, although I don't really consider that a plus. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] I definitely have not grown tired of her company, though. ~ Dan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey loud cloud, I'm glad your in touch with your female side..... We need guys like you who will listen to women like that so we won't have to! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Hey ALASKANASSASAN,<BR>I'm sure there's a [bleep] of guys that share your views on women. Kind of makes me feel special. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Btw, what is an ASSASAN?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
load cloud, Its misspelled for a reason you don't need to know.... As far as you being special.... Does that mean you rode the short bus to school? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

IC B3

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Oh, I think we all know the reason. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]<BR>(Gotta admit, though ... the "short bus" thing is funny.) [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was meant to be funny, I thought thats what we were doing, just razzing each other.<P>I can't attack you personally,(nor do I want to) I don't even know you....<BR>To me she just sounded like a wet hen on a soap box...Thats my opinion! And I don't back down from it.<P>Lets just say you got more out of her article than I did and leave it at that.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Loud Cloud and AlaskanAssassan...what a primative attitude! Nearly as bad as the Boy Scouts my daughter outshot when working on the Shotgun shooting merit badge.<P>Learn this: Women shoot and women who shoot are not necessarily making a statement about their sexual preference. Jokes and personal opinons to this end are just not in the best interest of the gun owning community.<P>It is as Niki wrote--set your bias aside and re-read the article linked to at the front of this thread. She is correct and it must be hitting a bit close to home. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

Fish Springs
L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Fish Springs,<BR>Sorry for my (apparently) unsuccessful attempt at humor through sarcasm. If you read this thread in it's entirety, s-l-o-w-l-y, you will see (I think) that I am siding with the nice lady [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] that wrote the article. Others thought that she might be a little overbearing, or bitter, or .... well, whatever. I was inspired to start this thread because I like to hear of women who aren't afraid to stand up for themselves, and shoot the bad guys! The Jennifer Love Hewitt thing is a long story, guess you had to be there ....<BR>Dan<P>PS .... Welcome to the campfire. You'll get used to our childish behavior before you know it. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
LC & AA - I read the article and from a ladies point of view it was obnoxious and not ladylike at all. All the points made may very well be true, but it is all in the delivery. Can I hold my own? Absolutely. Whether it is shooting a shotgun or my mouth off I can definitely hold my own. But for me there is just something very comforting in knowing I have some one (well not literally at this moment in my life [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]) who is there to protect me and make me feel safe. <P>I for one needed the laugh and appreciate the humor....now grow up you two or you're grounded [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img].<P>Toons

Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Oh well, at least there is some passion for opinion on this site---seems fast reading and fast typing are not always in sync. <P>Hope you get to meet the Warnock women from Spanish Fork, Utah. <P>Last time I shared the range with them the 16 year old out shot a couple of deer hunters--she was in sitting position on top of the bench rest the hunters, seated with bags...it was great to see the M14 beat the 700 3x9 BDL 7Rem Mag...<P>Gees those guys took it hard.

Fish Springs
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
When shooting to qualify for our CCWs my wife was putting all the holes in the bottom of the 5 zone of the standard police silouette. A deputy came over to help her with her grip. She told him, but it is shooting right where I want it too. C'mon on down and call her a lez. You'll leave a eunich. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img]

[Linked Image]
L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
[img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img] <BR>Sorry.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Well I must admit that I just read that article and I have to agree with all that she had wrote and YES I am a woman and there are times that I feel that I am not treated as one or looked at funny for the simple fact that I like to hunt and shoot. There is nothing wrong me for liking to hunt/fish and many other "men" sports but I can deal with the looks and I for one can't wait to get my cc! Happy Hunting guys [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

Take your children hunting, saves hunting for your children.
L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Welcome, Squirrel.<BR>I hope you're made to feel comfortable here. We have our misunderstandings, but I think we have a good group. Glad to hear you're going to have a carry permit. Its just too bad we have to get permission to exercise an "inalienable" right. Cheers!<BR>Dan

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1minute, 22250rem, 1badf350, 16penny, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,908
Posts18,498,231
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.