Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
No joke. U.S. Supreme case from the 1880 spell out why Obama is not citizen is spelled out why he does not meet the qualifications of a citizen of the United States of America. Nobody will speak about. Forget the birth certificate.

Case

Thus saith thr lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeh from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV
GB1

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
So, Obama was really born a member of native American tribe?

I don't see the legal argument on this one.

I would stick with the birth certificaste issue, it's a better argument.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
no, but since he left the US and renounced his citizenship he gave up all title to be a US citizen.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Just going off recollection here but I have never seen any hard evidence that he ever renounced his citizenship. Do you have a link?

My recollection is that the law does not allow a parent to relinquish a minors citizenship on their behalf, but I could be wrong.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he is in fact, not an American citizen and it is brought to light, I can see all Hell breaking loose in this country.
eek

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Just going off recollection here but I have never seen any hard evidence that he ever renounced his citizenship. Do you have a link?

My recollection is that the law does not allow a parent to relinquish a minors citizenship on their behalf, but I could be wrong.

he was adopted by an Indonesian Muslim, you are automatically a citizen in that case, better go look at indonesian law NEBassman. May not have been his choice, but his mom screwed him......and Royally!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 340boy
If he is in fact, not an American citizen
He's not, or he'd be forthright in bringing the proper document forward to prove he is..
and it is brought to light,
Lawsuits are still ongoing.. No matter what P-BO and his minions spend to keep it quashed, eventually the truth will come out..
I can see all Hell breaking loose in this country.
eek
One can only hope, in this case...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
when he went to school his "dad" registered him as an indonesian citizen as well.
no mention of the US

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Originally Posted by NeBassman

he was adopted by an Indonesian Muslim, you are automatically a citizen in that case, better go look at Indonesian law NEBassman. May not have been his choice, but his mom screwed him......and Royally!

My recollection is based on discussions of relevant US law, not Indonesian law. Sorry, I am not well versed in the intricacies of law and dual citizenship's and such but I am willing to listen. Here is a write up in Politico from last year, thus my doubts and not getting my hopes up on this issue. I find it funny that the birth certificate issue really got started by Hillary supporters. grin

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/15106.html

Probably the most widely e-mailed Obama "tip" at the moment alleges that he isn't a natural-born American citizen and thus isn't eligible to run for president. This began in the die-hard pro-Hillary section of the blogosphere, which spent part of the summer discussing laws that deal with the citizenship of a child with one American parent born abroad. When it emerged that this challenge wouldn't hold water if Obama had been born in the United States, the focus shifted to the allegation that he had been born outside the United States.

In August, a Pennsylvania lawyer, Philip Berg, filed suit in federal court in Philadelphia. Berg, who also has been active in arguing that there was "government complicity" in the attack on the World Trade Center, demanded that the court force Obama to produce his original birth certificate. The court dismissed the lawsuit.

So why isn't this getting wide coverage? Well, first, there's lots of evidence that Obama was born in the United States, and none that he wasn't. The campaign handed over an official copy of his short-form birth certificate � the standard document produced by the Hawaii Department of Health � to Factcheck.org. And Poliltico has confirmed the authenticity of a contemporaneous announcement of his birth in the Honolulu Advertiser.

Berg fights on, though, on a website with supporters known as ChileMan, ChileWoman and MommaERadioRebels. He recently told conservative talk radio host Michael Savage that he has an audiotape of Obama's Kenyan grandmother recalling the candidate's birth in a Kenyan hospital.

"l'll release it in a day or two," he said six days ago.

A spokeswoman for the Hawaii Department of Health, Janice Okubo, said she's forbidden by state law from releasing birth certificates, but directed a reporter to the FactCheck.org item dismissing the rumors.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You cannot be President and a dual citizen.

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
no, but since he left the US and renounced his citizenship he gave up all title to be a US citizen.

The only thing I've seen that this "might" relate to in regards to Obama is when they lived in Indonesia. He attended public school, and Indonesian law only allows Indonesian citizens to do so. You also can't hold dual citizenship in Indonesia. So, some hold the theory that his mother renounced her US citizenship (she was married to an Indonesian at the time, so not so far-fetched as it sounds) and this would also apply to Obama.

It's also thought that Obama might have had financial aid as a foreign student (citizen of Indonesia) in college, but all college records are sealed.

It's also thought that he travelled to Pakistan and other countries as a college student under an Indonesian passport.

But all Indonesian records regarding Obama are sealed..

Lots of if's in there. The whole thing would be stupid conspiracy theory except for the fact that ALL records are sealed. Indonesia. Kenya. Occidental and Columbia colleges. Long form birth record..

Somewhere in the middle of all that smoke and mirror is some kind of fire.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yes, and the other embarrassment there is that he probably designated himself as a Muslim on those documents

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
If he is in fact, not an American citizen
He's not, or he'd be forthright in bringing the proper document forward to prove he is..
and it is brought to light,
Lawsuits are still ongoing.. No matter what P-BO and his minions spend to keep it quashed, eventually the truth will come out..
I can see all Hell breaking loose in this country.
eek
One can only hope, in this case...

Lee,
Agreed on all counts.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he is in fact, not an American citizen and it is brought to light, I can see all Hell breaking loose in this country.
eek

i think not... at least not in regards to this issue...
the man has far bigger problems than this....

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
yes, and the other embarrassment there is that he probably designated himself as a Muslim on those documents

he may well have, as there seems to be a reality disconnect in his mind...
he is not islamic in any sense, though... he is far too liberal on core issues...

islamic adherents might politically promote him for his qualities as a destabilizing agent, which he surely is...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm just guessing here, but based on a life's experience of dealing with the occasional liar, it has been my observation that those folks pale at the thought of disclosure and that complexion says more about the truth than anything else. If the Messiah has no skid marks on his background the records would not be sealed. He is hiding something, there is no other possible conclusion to reach. A reasonable person would lay this issue to rest but he cannot. Therefore the fire will continue to burn hotly over this. Someday the truth will be known, but that is not today.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
he was too young to able to make an informed choice when he lived in indonesia, therfore the claim that he renounced his citizenship will be invalid in a court.
the idea that a 9 month old preganant woman boarded an intercontinental flight without any paper trail is more the direction i would argue.
but its still unsubstantiated without verifiable documented proof. say an airplane manifest from kenya showing Obamas mother and an infant listed or something along those lines.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I want to point out why he is not a U.S. citizen. The example the Supreme Court is priceless and has perfect understanding. Even though Elk was born on this land, he was not eligible for U.S. citizenship. Because his Father was not a U.S. citizen. There has been much hanky panky going on for a long time with the birth certificate.Don't be fooled about where a person is born. It is all about the father's origin. READ the whole case from the link. This case has never been stuck down and is still good law.

Thus saith thr lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeh from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Strange when the tax man does an audit on me he knows every time I left the country and returned for the last 10 years but they can't find when this fella-Obama became a landed immigrant. ????
Very strange indeed.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Looks like the McCain camp did look into this last fall before the election.

http://washingtonindependent.com/52...gated-dismissed-obama-citizenship-rumors

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (6mmCreedmoor, 3dtestify, 3333vl, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 11 invisible), 14,671 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,336
Posts18,546,258
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.