Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 67 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 66 67
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bart, I never paid any attention to this guy and don't recall whatever your dust up was with him... only thing I remembered was thinking it was pretty weird for someone to post their academic record when arguing with someone on the Internet...

I just got a clue about why you dislike this guy...

Please don't feed the trolls!
GB1

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Then show your a gentleman and apologize for that remark.

I understand folks go after one another on here, but that wasn't right.

Do the decent thing, if your a gentleman, as you claim to be.

It's questionable whether or not I am a gentlemen. Much more importantly, I am not a liar, and I would be lying if I apologized to Steelie. I, with full understanding of what I was doing, made those hurtful comments.

I have tried EVERYTING to be at peace with Steelie. When I first discovered that he thought I said his sister was going the Hell, I apologized, both publically and privately. His response was "blow me." I overlooked that and we came to some sort of reasonable interaction. The he started things up again. I don't know what he is this way.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Boy what a circus. Ive never seen some "men" pounding their chest so hard in all my life.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Waders
I just read this entire thread, and cannot believe what's in it!

All of the personal attacks are equally out of line--there is no cause to bring up Steelhead's sister, Ken Howell's age/life expectancy/incontinence, or Blaine's lack of military promotion. It's all absolutely heartless.

Gentlemen, may I respectfully suggest that this just be the last post in this thread and that we all just let it sink to the bottom? Let it go. Let's try to do better tomorrow.

That is a very good post Waders, well said.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
You flatter yourself. I derive nothing but humor from you.

You are lying.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
[bleep] you Blaine. And your gold leaf....

Travis

Another +1..Azzhat.

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The sis remark was/is over the line men should cross.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I agree again...Waders is suggesting the high road... I'm not up for deleting my last two posts though... uglyness, damn.

Please don't feed the trolls!
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by Blaine
Originally Posted by Brother_Bill
So Blain, do you think you won?

It ain't about winning. Nor do I care what guys like Steelie and his supporters think of me. I have been too nice for too long, yet the azzholes remain. All I have to do is be unpleasant enough with them that they think twice about being insulting pricks.

Hey azzhole,
I'm not a Steelhead supporter, I think he can take care of himself. What pisses me off is your obvious lack of class and respect for family, your inability (or stupidity) to realise when you cross the line, and your stupid assumption that people "will think twice about being insulting pricks" when you make posts like the one you made. Pretty sure you don't have the balls to say that to someone in front of you.......

You are as wrong as can be. I can, have, and will continue to confront the terminally disrespectful in person. NEVER make the mistake of thinking that I won't say in person what I type here. I stand FULLY behind everything I say and willingly accept the consequences. It's your choice as to whether you agree with my approach and it matters not to me.

However, if you think anyone needs to feel sorry for him because Steelhead is getting beat up, then he really has you fooled.............

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am fine with letting this go, but I'll bet there are several here that won't. Steelie won't.

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It's not about Steely. It's about what's left of you.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am fine with letting this go, but I'll bet there are several here that won't. Steelie won't.

Let it go at that.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

+1000

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It is ONLY about Steelie. I didn't start this, but I am willing to finish it in the same disrespectful, no holes barred way Steelie does. At least until I run out of time tonight..........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
I'ts nothing short of flattery to acknowledge some posters' existence.

Ken, you and I just see how to deal with this differently.

Sweet, now your digging on a dude in diapers.

calling the kettle black?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Fun smoking a rodent out of it's hole and watching it scurry around in the daylight.

This was almost too easy, almost.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there anything left?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Hello Gents, I'm really new to Campfire. Evidently some folks here did not know my mother, she taught manners and demanded that us kids never embarass the family in public. Any embarassment offenders had to go pick a peach tree limb. So while we wait on mom to get here why don't a couple of you go ahead and get get your limb. Not too small or Mom will go get a big'n. While were waiting on you to get back I have a couple of questions for the adults. What other topics arise on this forum? I see some pretty cool dudes here, John Moses & Ken Howell, man I miss your articles in Rifle/Handloader. Every once in a while I'll pull an old Handloader out and read about some goofy antiquated cartridge that's outlived it's usefulness, like the 30-06 for example and read it again. I guess by now the one or two fellers who use the '06 are getting mad, well whoops, guess what I have 2 and love them. Sorry I really meant 7 REM Mag. Are the 2 youngsters back with their peach tree limbs? Bout time, Mom's gonna levitate you, she swings the limb so fast you will be able to keep both feet in the air at the same time. Been there done that. What is it that causes a feller with his head in the clouds or a fella with both feet planted firmly on the ground to not see eye to eye? Well I'll bet both of you boys never liked each other in the first place because you're different. Wow, different, I'll bet you didn't even consider that. Well here comes Mom I guess it's time for you two to agree to disagree.

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All that happened is you started a Internet fight and are whining because you can't take it when someone hits back. Then again, it's no secret you can't take what you dish out.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by Brother_Bill
So Blain, do you think you won?

It ain't about winning. Nor do I care what guys like Steelie and his supporters think of me. I have been too nice for too long, yet the azzholes remain. All I have to do is be unpleasant enough with them that they think twice about being insulting pricks.

Hey azzhole,
I'm not a Steelhead supporter, I think he can take care of himself. What pisses me off is your obvious lack of class and respect for family, your inability (or stupidity) to realise when you cross the line, and your stupid assumption that people "will think twice about being insulting pricks" when you make posts like the one you made. Pretty sure you don't have the balls to say that to someone in front of you.......

You are as wrong as can be. I can, have, and will continue to confront the terminally disrespectful in person. NEVER make the mistake of thinking that I won't say in person what I type here. I stand FULLY behind everything I say and willingly accept the consequences. It's your choice as to whether you agree with my approach and it matters not to me.

However, if you think anyone needs to feel sorry for him because Steelhead is getting beat up, then he really has you fooled.............

Right.....

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Page 19 of 67 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 48 invisible), 2,993 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,622
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.