-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 67 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 66 67
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't see P W's alleged remark, its general context, his "inspiration," or any apology for it � so I can neither endorse it nor condemn it,

If I'd abhorred it, I may have just ignored it. I don't make it a habit to comment on everything that I read, and I never comment on any post that I haven't read. And that's a lot of posts, believe me!

No one should ever assume that everyone here reads every word that he posts. Evidence abounds here that many comments � usually disparaging � are based on posts NOT read.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'll give this one a poke. Sheesh.. you guys are slackin' off here.

Was Paul Walukewicz out of line posting that crap involving my mother, or not? I'd like to hear what every major contributor to this thread thinks about that.

Who does, and does not, respond will be very illustrative.

Of course Paul's comment was out of line.
However, I was under the impression he apologized to you at some point, Jeff?

Also, no matter what anyone else may have said, Blaine was still wrong to say what he did, IMO.

Paul, and others, have propogated the myth that he apologized. Didn't happen. That's why I still mention it. Hell, I PM'd the dude and tried to give him an easy out; he didn't take it.

I have to agree, that Blaine was wrong to bring someone's sister into things. I said that a couple pages ago. That's my point here. Every man Jack that is railing on Blaine, should be railing on Paul too. But they aren't. Interesting, eh?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What Paul said was inappropriate, but you have had quite some time and a hundred pages to vent that particular slight.
This one is not about you, though you try hard to make it so.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blaine
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It is true and he does know it. She was murdered 10 years ago.

Well, maybe next time before you make an insulting post to me you'll think about it first.

I had not looked at this thread since right after it started....apparently quickly took a disastrous turn. Blaine, is this really you or did somebody hijack your keyboard?

Really beyond the pale

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff....that's because Steelhead is more popular than you...nyah nyah nyah. This whole thing is so high school it's ridiculous.

Oh, BTW, I got the Zeiss.....if it sucks, I'm coming looking for you.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
I didn't see P W's alleged remark, its general context, his "inspiration," or any apology for it � so I can neither endorse it nor condemn it,

Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
you're a load your mother should have swallowed.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...l+Walukewicz&topic=0&Search=true

The context was a pissing match over (get this) .223 vs. 30-06 for deer hunting. Paul had contributed nothing to the discussion; he just popped in and dropped that turd.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 10/28/09.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Jeff....that's because Steelhead is more popular than you...nyah nyah nyah. This whole thing is so high school it's ridiculous.

Oh, BTW, I got the Zeiss.....if it sucks, I'm coming looking for you.

Fooled you on that Zeiss, eh? Total POS. That'll learn ya. smile

I think you are wrong about this being "high school", though. I have a kid in high school and one in Jr. High.

This is Jr. High. smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I never comment on any post that I haven't read.

I think that may be a new version of the Liar's Paradox!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
What Paul said was inappropriate, but you have had quite some time and a hundred pages to vent that particular slight.
This one is not about you, though you try hard to make it so.

Thanks for your honesty on the subject of PW.

You are right, this isn't about me. It's about Paul, and his crowd, thinking it's OK to highjack and spoil threads with comments like that.

Paul is just being used as an example. It happened to involve me.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have 2 girls in grammar school the.... whining and drama are eerily familiar...they go on and on about petty crap too...but they are only 8 & 11 yrs old

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
� Nearly everybody here knows that S Head is a dickweasel. � Everyone who meets Scott in person has nothing but nice things to say about him, and insist when you meet him in person he is a really nice guy..so then why such a prick here? �

On-line anonymity, like alcohol or any other addictor, does not impart a personality. It merely loosens inhibitions and enables inherent personality to rampage unfettered.

"Good enough" isn't.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm no different in person, but it's great seeing JO getting the spotlight and WC man lapping along.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I am fine with letting this go, but I'll bet there are several here that won't. Steelie won't.

lots of us won't.

You showed everyone here what you really are. I know your type, I just didn't know that was you until you showed us all, Blaine.

Thanks for clearing that up.

"CINO"

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
you're a load your mother should have swallowed.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...l+Walukewicz&topic=0&Search=true

The context was a pissing match over (get this) .223 vs. 30-06 for deer hunting. Paul had contributed nothing to the discussion; he just popped in and dropped that turd.

Yep, inexcusable � even with unbearable provocation.

And not basically unlike many other despicable comments that many here consider acceptable in real-world disagreements between "real men" with thick skins.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am fine with letting this go, but I'll bet there are several here that won't. Steelie won't.

lots of us won't.

You showed everyone here what you really are. I know your type, I just didn't know that was you until you showed us all, Blaine.

One more +1...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
JO

I was gone and missed your question.

The whole thing is taken out of context by you and why not since it is what you hang your identity hat on.. While the particular thread may have been as you say, my recollection is that it was the culmination of a long list of irritating things you had said and/or done.

Taken in context, I have to say I generally respect Paul's judgment. You have tried to mend your ways somewhat since that time and you can't be faulted for that, but we can't change what was going on in total at the time.

Frankly, I wouldn't have said it, but I think Paul had had enough of the way you were. Kinda reminds me of lhonda and Stick. Somebody got what he asked for and then wanted to turn it back on the "giver."

BTW the broken nose observation was about all the internet tough guys in general and was not a threat to you. I find internet threats amusing to say the least.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
BTW JO, once again suddenly this thread is all about you. Seems like that happens a lot. Getting a clue is, however, beyond you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northern_dave

lots of us won't.

Thanks for clearing that up.

"CINO"

That comes from a feller who hunts with a man that has boobs cry, they don't come anymore tolerant than Dave. wink

If he says you fouled up, you might want to listen...Just apologize Blaine and let's move on.

JM.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm no different in person, but it's great seeing JO getting the spotlight and WC man lapping along.

WC man ? 'who dat ?

Don't want to miss it since it might be funny .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Can't tell the players without a score card. smile

Page 28 of 67 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 22250rem, 1badf350, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,947
Posts18,519,179
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.