Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 67 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 66 67
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
blaine
Just caught wind of your post here and read around it some... Something is bad wrong in your head if you feel the need to pull something like that.

It was a total cheapshot from someone recognizing he has no chance with wit nor charm. Your turd stuck to your own foot though and living that one down will take some time...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since this thread isn't headed into fishing this seems like as good a spot as any to ask:

Art, I noticed in the cooking section you have a chili recipe that call for one entire bear... how many quarts of chili does that make?

More importantly does Bart <Mr Texas chili himself> have a TX sized recipe to compete with your Alaskan sized batchgrin

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I seriously doubt Bart has it in him to actually go head-to-head with an Alaskan. Then I am at 6'4" I doubt Bart could even reach my head! wink

Chili Bear'de as Miss T has taken to calling it has a known shrinkage problem. The shrinkage makes it unrealistic to pronounce any solid jar count...

Miss T's bear this past spring made about 28 quarts after jarring and gorging.

DaninAlaska's bear was turned into jarred chili bear'de and turned over to one CWH with intent to have it delivered to an out of town fishing guide matching Dan's general description. Somehow the transfer failed and the chili ended up back at Chris's.

Dan has not received his jar yet.

To protect the innocent no initial jar count was maintained. Chris and his wife have been found to have chili on their breath however...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tracks
WestPac Widows. grin
Brings back memories of the early 70s when I used to hang out on Pacific Coast Hwy and the bars near Navy Housing in Long Beach, Ca.

I had a great time hanging out in pick up bars in Jacksonville during deployments.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I seriously doubt Bart has it in him to actually go head-to-head with an Alaskan. Then I am at 6'4" I doubt Bart could even reach my head! wink

You might be right....
6'4 huh? Didn't know they stacked [bleep] that high... grin

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Chili Bear'de as Miss T has taken to calling it has a known shrinkage problem. The shrinkage makes it unrealistic to pronounce any solid jar count...

Miss T's bear this past spring made about 28 quarts after jarring and gorging.

DaninAlaska's bear was turned into jarred chili bear'de and turned over to one CWH with intent to have it delivered to an out of town fishing guide matching Dan's general description. Somehow the transfer failed and the chili ended up back at Chris's.

Dan has not received his jar yet.

To protect the innocent no initial jar count was maintained. Chris and his wife have been found to have chili on their breath however...
art

You never know...everything's bigger in Texas. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Since this thread isn't headed into fishing this seems like as good a spot as any to ask:

Art, I noticed in the cooking section you have a chili recipe that call for one entire bear... how many quarts of chili does that make?

More importantly does Bart <Mr Texas chili himself> have a TX sized recipe to compete with your Alaskan sized batchgrin

I liked to have cried last weekend. We were down right on Table Rock Lake and also at Roaring River and I was not able to fish due to circumstances. frown

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blaine
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk

I'm throwing the BS flag on that one...........

As you see fit, sir.
If you can live with it, I certainly can.

The MOST common trait shared among the posters in this thread is self righteousness.............

Not including yourself, of course??
whistle whistle

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See what I mean about taking yourself too seriously , Jeff ? When the comment you take offense to ; " Your mother should have kept the afterbirth and thrown you away " was directed at me by our Vo Ag teacher along about 1955 , not a single one of the 14 yr. old boys in the class thought it was directed at my mother . Nor did I .

You and Blaine are a pair to draw to , alright , and Steelhead wouldn't make three of a kind ! grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by 340boy

As you see fit, sir.

The MOST common trait shared among the posters in this thread is self righteousness.............

whistle whistle

Yeah, you weren't the only one thinking that Tim.

Mister holier than thou, mister better than everybody else in every way, mister 500+ hp duramax, blah, blah, blah.

Like to see you duramax your way out of the hole you dug yourself into this time Blaine.

If you weren't the sort of person that holds himself higher than others, puts himself on a pedestal, thumps the bible etc. Well this wouldn't have been quite as bad.

But you absolutely can not screw up as bad as you did here and still try to maintain your holier than thou status.

Insanely hypocritical behavior.

You have went out of your way to establish your virtual superiority in faith, morals, ethics etc� Then you follow up with a stunt like this.

You can�t pull that off, it doesn�t work that way!!

Right now you look like a preacher caught smoking a crack pipe in bed with a half a dozen hookers & you�ve got that default �god made me do it� thing going on.

Where the [bleep] is that rubber air hose preacher beating redneck when you need him? God I miss that guy.

Something clever here.

IC B3

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unslolicited PM from Steelhead

"Guessing you are hoping to piss me off so the next time I swing through Oregon you can get another salty kiss from your wife.

I pegged you years ago for being such a fu*khead Christian POS, just glad you could REALLY show everyone else.

You can't tell me you ain't a minute away from eating a bullet, I know you have a tough time keeping it together everyday and that indeed gives me much joy.

Oh, blow me douche bag."

Is this really the kind of behavior to want to encourage?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well said Dave and Tim, I never really noticed Blaine until this thread but I know what he is now.

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 340boy

As you see fit, sir.

whistle whistle

Please tell me I'm not the only one who understands calling someone self righteous is about the most self righteous thing you can do?

The ignorance, hypocrisy, and moral relativism displayed on this thread is stunning. Then again, people have always been confused about what to tolerate and what to stand against.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you bring people's murdered relatives into an argument, I'm gueesing if that's all that happens to ya' you got off lucky.

Doing what you did can encourage much worse behavior than that e-mail..

JM.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
2. If you are so morally relativistic as to think that disparaging one's family is anywhere as heinous as disparaging one's faith, then you are deluded beyond hope.

To some of us it's leagues above. If you disparage my faith you're doing so to a concept. By disparaging my family, past or present, you're doing so to people that I care about (in my case) much more than I do my concept of religion. My grandmother passed a handful of weeks ago from a stroke, say something disparaging about her in my presence and see what happens.

The ignorance, hypocrisy, and moral relativism displayed on this thread is stunning.

Agreed, you exhibit all of the above to a stunning degree.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unslolicited PM from Steelhead

"Guessing you are hoping to piss me off so the next time I swing through Oregon you can get another salty kiss from your wife.

I pegged you years ago for being such a fu*khead Christian POS, just glad you could REALLY show everyone else.

You can't tell me you ain't a minute away from eating a bullet, I know you have a tough time keeping it together everyday and that indeed gives me much joy.

Oh, blow me douche bag."

Is this really the kind of behavior to want to encourage?
Great PM... I like it... Musta hit pretty close to home for you to post it.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The Log is in your eye Blaine.......

Impossible to dispute that fact.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blaine,
I don't think you are a bad guy, I really don't.
You just come across as being arrogant at times, to be honest. Yes, you have done some cool stuff in your life, stuff most people would be envious of(myself included).
That still doesn't give you the right to be an ass.
What you said to Steelhead about his sister was wrong,pure and simple.
Just my opinion, so flame away.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The ignorance, hypocrisy, and moral relativism displayed on this thread is stunning. Then again, people have always been confused about what to tolerate and what to stand against.

To be honest, you both have freaking problems.

The only difference is that SH doesn't care, and you're ignorant.

His intolerance of Christianity (probably brought on because of hypocrites like yourself) I can take because it does not reflect ill of Christ as much as you're actions do.

However, for you to continue justifying your actions based on his is ludicrous, and childish. You were way out of line, for who you profess to be, with that sister comment.

Be a man. Apologize, take some time off to reflect, and don't post on this thread again.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Where the [bleep] is that rubber air hose preacher beating redneck when you need him? God I miss that guy.

I think I peed my pants a little right there. TFF!

grin

Camp is where you make it.
Page 40 of 67 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (1badf350, 16gage, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 3,091 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,959
Posts18,519,447
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.