Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 67 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 66 67
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

To be honest, you both have freaking problems.

LOL!

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Now, this thread was originally about what?

I have forgotten now.

Carry on.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Blaine
Unslolicited PM from Steelhead

"Guessing you are hoping to piss me off so the next time I swing through Oregon you can get another salty kiss from your wife.

I pegged you years ago for being such a fu*khead Christian POS, just glad you could REALLY show everyone else.

You can't tell me you ain't a minute away from eating a bullet, I know you have a tough time keeping it together everyday and that indeed gives me much joy.

Oh, blow me douche bag."

Is this really the kind of behavior to want to encourage?

Considering who it was too....

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HoundGirl
Originally Posted by DocRocket
as I haven't a pair of 501's to my name...

You can borrow a pair of mine. I have 10 pair. Not weekend wear, but nothing beats them for work.

That's a post that is on its knees begging for the obvious response, but I ain't going there.
Susprised nobody else did, mine ain't the only dirty mind here. grin
I think HG Has become everyones Sister

Last edited by Tracks; 10/29/09.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
DocRocKet....What kind of dog you gettin' today???
Start a thread with pics....
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Okay guys, Rick has asked me to step in, so I got three buds and if this continues I will be sending them down to keep you boys and girls in line.
See attached picture.

crazy
[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It don't look like there is a whiskey drinker among that group.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
When you bring people's murdered relatives into an argument, I'm gueesing if that's all that happens to ya' you got off lucky.

Doing what you did can encourage much worse behavior than that e-mail..

JM.
Yes!

He couldn't say he hadn't earned it, that's for sure.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
man, you guys are gonna make it to 100 pages, yet. Still think to do it, your gonna have ta talk about HG's jeans some more......grin

maddog

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by maddog
man, you guys are gonna make it to 100 pages, yet. Still think to do it, your gonna have ta talk about HG's jeans some more......grin

maddog

pictures will be required of HG modeling said jeans aswell....... grin

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
AMEN!!!grin

maddog

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Unslolicited PM from Steelhead

"Guessing you are hoping to piss me off so the next time I swing through Oregon you can get another salty kiss from your wife.

I pegged you years ago for being such a fu*khead Christian POS, just glad you could REALLY show everyone else.

You can't tell me you ain't a minute away from eating a bullet, I know you have a tough time keeping it together everyday and that indeed gives me much joy.

Oh, blow me douche bag."

Is this really the kind of behavior to want to encourage?

Blaine,

Steelhead wrote "and that indeed gives me much joy" ? Huh ? Scott making that statement ? You have to be kidding, right ? That so called PM from Steelhead does not reflect his style of writing at all.

The third line you wrote, suggests that he believes you to be at a suicidal point in your life, and that he is somehow taking great pleasure in it. You can say a lot of things about Scott, but you can not tell me he would ever truly take joy in a ANY human being taking their own life.

You went from using Scott insulting and belittling your relationship with God, to trying to hide behind God and your so called Christian beliefs, to claiming he is taunting you about being with your wife, and that he is somehow taking great joy in your impending death by suicide, and all this because you opened your mouth stupidly about his Sister, when she should have never even been a thought in your mind. These are your defenses ?

You should really, really, leave this thread alone. These are words and actions of a really desperate person, seek help, the more you post, the more you become transparent.

Lynn

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Folks I do believe we are going to hit 1000 posts on this one!!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HoundGirl
I'd sleep on your couch and make you and the wife eggs in the morning<grin>!

Always have related mo better to crazy ppl....lol.

Wooow, you mean like a love slave type of thing?

OK...ok, I'm seeing it.

Wife said no.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
By Golly, Barkoff, I gotta hand it to you, you are painting quite the picture here....

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is the PM I just sent him. If someone knows him please contact him and make sure he hasn't gone of the deep end.

"As I think about this, I realize I am bothered by your �eat a bullet� terminology. On the extremely slim chance this whole Internet pissin� match has got to you to the point you are thinking suicidal thoughts, then please go get some help and do it now. There isn�t anything in this ongoing argument between you and I that warrants that."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That there is a kind offer, Jane, but since I'm 6'3" and 215, I'm not sure I could capitalize on it... at least the photos would be good blackmail material, at any rate.

Used to wear 501's all the time, but drifted back to Wranglers, which is what I and most of us on the Eastern Slopes who rode horses grew up in.

Man, is everyone here 6'3" two something?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is the PM I just sent him. If someone knows him please contact him and make sure he hasn't gone of the deep end.

"As I think about this, I realize I am bothered by your �eat a bullet� terminology. On the extremely slim chance this whole Internet pissin� match has got to you to the point you are thinking suicidal thoughts, then please go get some help and do it now. There isn�t anything in this ongoing argument between you and I that warrants that."
Keep posting jackass... Bring it..... The hole is caving in and you keep digging....

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I said a few dozen pages ago , the strangest thing about this thread is how some folks seem surprised at Blaine's behavior .

Everything he has posted on this thread is completly in character for him , so I don't expect anything different from him .

He has his own set of principles which he believes to be correct , and he will stick to them .

The fact that his principles have himself at the center , which keeps anyone else from being able to relate to them , doesn't make him any more likely to back down .

This thread has been worthwhile just because it shows the ramifications of wearing your religion on your sleeve .

Now --- back to Houndgirl's bluejeans , with or without underwear ---- .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Barkoff
That there is a kind offer, Jane, but since I'm 6'3" and 215, I'm not sure I could capitalize on it... at least the photos would be good blackmail material, at any rate.

Used to wear 501's all the time, but drifted back to Wranglers, which is what I and most of us on the Eastern Slopes who rode horses grew up in.

Man, is everyone here 6'3" two something?

Not me but I bet I could fit into those jeans. grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 41 of 67 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 57 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,658
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.